King Charles linked to the death of Kamloops children and William Combes – Witnesses describe murderous rituals in Canada and at Carnarvon Castle
King Charles linked to death of Kamloops children and William Combes– Witnesses describe rituals
October 10, 2022
Today, on the 58th anniversary of the permanent disappearance of ten children from the Kamloops Indian residential school, new evidence has surfaced linking British monarch King Charles to their fate and to the death of other native children.
A group of witnesses have presented their affidavits to the special Tribunal that has convened to investigate Charles’ complicity in both the abduction of the ten children by Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip on October 10, 1964, and the medical murder of eyewitness William Combes in February 2011. (Breaking News, September 19/20, 2022: King Charles ordered to appear before International Tribunal over the death of William Combs and Others. – Murder by Decree)
According to the Tribunal’s Public Information Office,
“Our Tribunal has today received sworn statements from British and Canadian nationals. They claim to have witnessed the personal participation of Charles Mountbatten-Windsor, aka King Charles III, in ceremonies involving native children that occurred in Carnarvon Castle in Wales and at the former Catholic Indian school in Fort Providence, Canada, on October 30, 1964, and July 11, 1970, respectively.
“The first ceremony involved the ritual killing of Cecilia Arnold, age ten, and Edward Arnuse, age ten, two survivors of the original ten children abducted by Charles’ parents from the Kamloops Indian school. The second ceremony involved a similar ritual killing of an undetermined number of Inuit children provided by the clergy of the Catholic Sacred Heart Indian residential school in the Northwest Territories.
“Another witness, a former government employee, claims that then-Prince Charles had personal knowledge of and sanctioned a ‘kill order’ issued by the British MI-6 against William Combes, the sole living eyewitness to the October 1964 Kamloops abductions. Combes subsequently died of arsenic poisoning administered to him in St. Paul’s Catholic hospital in Vancouver on February 26, 2011.”(See nurse Chloe Kirker’s statement at (38) Eyewitness to medical murder of William Combes – YouTube)
This new evidence and accompanying documentation has been entered into the docket of the Tribunal and will be presented at its opening session on Tuesday, November 1, 2022. Charles Mountbatten-Windsor has been issued a Public Summons to appear before the Tribunal.
Following is an elaboration and commentary from Kevin Annett Eagle Strong Voice, the special advisor to the Tribunal’s Prosecutor.
Issued by the special Tribunal of the International Common Law Court of Justice
Monday, October 10, 2022
Details and Commentary by Kevin Annett Eagle Strong Voice
Ten days before he was murdered by royal decree, William Combes met me at the Ovaltine café on Hastings Street in Vancouver. He was happier than normal because our movement had just held another church occupation and, in the glow of that victory, William had given up drinking the alcohol he needed to dull the memories of his torture by electric cattle prods when he was a child. With a shy smile, he handed me some poems he had just written. One of them read,
Truth can’t be written on dead hearts and minds that think they know.
The whites all talk of healing but they’re sicker than they know.
I still remember what they’ll never let themselves see:
Rez school babies crying all night, saying, “Billy, I’m hungry, please feed me!”
So Georgie and me we hunted for food, raiding the orchards at midnight,
Then I froze! I saw figures and a strange light, priests bending over a hole.
“Georgie, who are they?”
“Shh!” he said, “They’re burying another one! Be quiet or we’ll be dead too!”
I still have nightmares, the screams of the babies never leave, and the ones in the ground, saying,
“Billy, Billy, set me free!”
Those dreams and those faces I still can see, for the murder at the Kamloops residential school, I will tell it all:
I saw! I saw! I saw!
After I read William’s poems, he asked me to hold on to them for him. We shook hands but we didn’t say goodbye, because we expected to rendezvous that same month in London, England, where William was scheduled to speak to our common law court about what he saw Queen Elizabeth do in Kamloops on October 10, 1964. But the crown struck first. Ten days later, William Arnold Combes was dead from arsenic poisoning.
The ones who killed my friend think that enough assassinations and midnight burials and official lies can rewrite history and swab memories. But fortunately, the truth can’t be controlled by us, because it comes from elsewhere, and has a life and force of its own that eventually wears down time and crime. And so now, even the enormous lie the crown and church have built around their Christian death camps is crumbling.
Today, it collapsed some more. William Combes has come alive and is pointing his accusing finger at the killers through living eyewitnesses who are telling our Tribunal who killed William and ten Kamloops children and many tens of thousands of other innocents. And that finger points directly at Charles Mountbatten-Windsor, the so-called King of England.
Here is what we know so far:
1. At sunset on Saturday, October 10, 1964, in the hills above Dead Man’s Creek 40 miles west of Kamloops, eight of the ten children who were abducted by Elizabeth and Philip Mountbatten-Windsor from the Kamloops catholic residential school were ritually and brutally killed. We know from a retired British security officer that both Elizabeth and Windsor were present at the ritual. Two of the ten children were kept alive and brought to England, to the Roman-built Carnarvon Castle in north Wales. The two children were Cecilia Arnold, an interior Salish girl from Kamloops, and Edward Arnuse, a Metis boy from Quesnel. Both children were ten years old. Barely two weeks later, at midnight on Samhain, October 30, 1964, Cecilia and Edward were ritually raped, tortured, killed, and cannibalistically devoured in the sub-basement crypt of Carnarvon Castle by a coven of the Vatican-led Ninth Circle cult. Present and participating that night in that blood feast were Philip Mountbatten-Windsor and his eldest son Charles, who was inducted into the cult that night: the man now called the King of England.
2. On July 1, 1969, Charles was invested as the Prince of Wales in the same location, at a ceremony in Carnarvon Castle. Exactly one year after, on July 1, 1970, Charles Mountbatten-Windsor began his first official visit to Canada along with his parents and sister Anne. The ultimate destination of this so-called “royal tour” was rural aboriginal communities in Manitoba and at Fort Providence in the Northwest Territories. And there, at another catholic residential school called Sacred Heart, aboriginal children once again died at the hands of the Mountbatten-Windsors and their Vatican accomplices.
3. In the ocean of blood deceptively called Indian residential schools where child murder was the norm, these killings remained cloaked in secrecy and terror. But years later, the sole surviving eyewitness to the Kamloops abduction spoke publicly of what he saw. William Combes was then ordered to be killed by a royal decree enacted through the British foreign intelligence agency MI-6 and its counterparts in the RCMP in Canada: specifically, by the west coast “E” division of the Mounties under the authority of its black ops coordinator Inspector Peter Montague. On February 19, 2011, William was forcibly abducted from his East Pender Street slum hotel by three Mounties and brought to the catholic St. Paul’s hospital in Vancouver. William’s nurse Chloe Kirker states on record that he was in good health and had no symptoms of his official cause of death, tubercular meningitis. But by February 23 he developed what are called Mees’ Lines on his fingernails, which indicate arsenic poisoning. And yet nurse Kirker was ordered by St. Paul’s administrators to keep William off any intravenous and thereby dehydrated: in hindsight, to allow the poison to disseminate quickly and fatally. After William died, nurse Kirker was threatened not to speak of it. After she was subjected to repeated of harassment and death threats, she quit her job and moved out of the country.
4. The Vancouver Coroner, Claire Thompson, took nearly four months to issue a report on the death of William Combes. On June 13, 2011, Ms. Thompson stated on record that William Combes died of “disseminated tuberculosis”, despite William’s absence of TB symptoms and the indication of arsenic poisoning. Ms. Thompson refused to answer all inquiries about William’s death. The Vancouver Coroner’s office threatened to sue anyone who publicly challenged her report.
5. William Combes died the same week that Kevin Annett was invited in writing by Mohawk elders to begin investigations into mass graves of children at the former Church of England school in Brantford, Ontario: the same “Mush Hole” school where British and Dutch royal family members abducted aboriginal children routinely for over a century. A church insider with considerable evidence of these abductions and the ritual killings of children at the Mush Hole, Leona Moses, was officially silenced by Anglican Archbishop Fred Hiltz after Kevin Annett appeared in Brantford in the spring of 2011. Hiltz acted under the direct instructions of the Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, according to Leona Moses. But Leona died and her incriminating evidence was destroyed in a house fire after Kevin came to Brantford and commenced investigations at the Mush Hole mass grave site. Prior to that, while Kevin was in London, England researching the Mush Hole archives, he was summarily arrested and deported from England, on May 26, 2011: three months to the day that William Combes had been murdered.
All of this proves again the murderous and criminal nature of the British Crown and its Vatican accomplice in genocide. For many years we have exposed and proved this crime in courts of law and through the suffering and blood of eyewitnesses like William Combes. But the criminals are still in charge, and they have absolved themselves of the crime and erased their atrocities and now even are erasing the erasure. And so, the genocide continues.
We have learned there is no possibility of justice in their system, which is why we have created our own inquiries and our own courts of law outside their jurisdiction. Our present Tribunal that is putting King Charles on trial is a continuation of that struggle. But we are also arming ourselves with the means to enforce the verdict of this latest trial, by building our own common law Republics that can fight and overcome these crimes against humanity. For we are engaged in a war to the death against tyranny and mass murder; and the first step in resisting those evils is to collectively declare our independence from their genocidal system in London, Rome, Beijing, and elsewhere.
If we refuse to honor and learn from our fallen heroes like William Combes, we not only dishonor their sacrifice for us, but we ensure our own destruction. Remember, pick up their fallen sword, and carry on, lest the darkness hold final sway over humanity.