MKUltra’s Dance With the Devils; Criminal CIA Doctors That Need Their Licenses Revoked & Need to Go to Prison
Descent Into Hell: MKULTRA’s Torture Doctors, Scientists, Spies, & Politicians: Hall of Shame Rogues Gallery
Descent Into Hell: CIA MKULTRA Doctors, Scientists, Spies, & Politicians: Hall of Shame Rogues Gallery
Compiled by Dr. Eric T. Karlstrom, Emeritus Professor of Geography, CSUS
As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; They kill us for their sport.
I. Webmaster Introduction:
Mind control (MK) has been the goal and the tool of the elite for thousdands of years. Scientific refinement of these methods probably began with German (University of Liepzig) professor and founder of modern experimental psychology, Wilhelm Wundt (1832-1920). One of Wundt’s students was Russian, Ivan Pavlov (1849-1936), whose experimental work in modifying dog behavior was utilized by Vladimir Lenin as a means of controlling human behavior (Psychopolitics: Jewish-Communist Brainwashing Techniques (Kenneth Goff). The weaponization of psychology turned even darker with the brutal human experimentation carried out on WWII prisoners of war by Nazi SS officer and physician, Josef Mengele (1911-1979), the “Auschwitz Angel of Death,” who received his Ph.D. from the University of Munich and did his “research” under the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute of Anthropology, Human Heredity, and Eugenics. Mengele reportedly emigrated to the Western Hemisphere under the CIA’s post-World War II “Operation Paper Clip,” and continued his nefarious “experiments” under Project MKULTRA. (See below for more information on Mengele and testimony from his victims).
Project MKULTRA (officially carried out between 1953-1964) was under CIA’s clandestine Science and Technology Division and was sold as a counter-measure to Soviet brainwashing. It weaponized science and psychology under more than 149 subprojects. But it was really about controlling human beings both individually and en mass in every way researchers could dream of. It weaponized the techniques of big science which for many years had been funded and promoted by the Rockefeller, Carnegie and Ford Foundations. The public was unaware of this research.
MKULTRA followed previous mind control projects conducted by CIA in cooperation with hosts of psychologists and scientists from many universities and hospitals as well as all military branches. The earlier projects were termed Projects Bluebird (1950), Artichoke (1951), Chatter (1947), etc.” Research by professional psychologists, including Dr. A. Colin Ross (“Operation Bluebird: The Deliberate Creation of Multiple Personality by Psychiatrists”) indicates:
1) The 149+ MKULTRA subprojects experimented with 100s of different drugs, sleep and behavior modification, and other behavior modification strategies. Tens of thousands of (unwitting) people across North America and the world were involved in these experiments.
2) Countless agencies, hospitals, universities, and prisons were used to carry out government research.
3) Military soldiers, civilians, hospital patients, inmates, and even children (The Finders Child Abuse Cult!!!) were used as test subjects without regard to consent.
4) Virtually no aspect of potential control of human beings went untested.
There were 149+ subprojects in MKULTRA.
A 1952 CIA memo (on Operation Bluebird) stated: “The aim is controlling an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against such fundamental laws of human nature as self-preservation.”
In 1973, CIA director Richard Helms destroyed all MKULTRA documents. But 7 boxes were accidentally spared as Xerox copies in a clerical office. And a FOIA request in 1977 by John Marks of the State Department got them released to the public.
Some of the MKULTRA subprojects were:
– Subproject 23 tested the effects of certain drugs on the central nervous systems of terminally ill cancer patients.
– Subproject 87 talked about purification of extremely high potency allergens with “greater potentialities.”
– Subproject 115 studied mentally disturbed in their environment to gain further insight into influencing human behavior.
– Subproject 40 investigated the feasibility of aerosols to deliver various psycho-chemicals of interest to the CIA on non-psychotic humans.
– Subproject 119 sought to “remotely activate (and control) the human test subject” by electromagnetic frequencies!
Its goal was: “Interpretive survey of work being done in psycho-physiological research and instrumentation.” The five goals of the project were:
a) bioelectric sensors: sources of significant electrical potential and methods of pick-up.
b) Recording: amplification, electronic tape and other multi-channel recording.
c) Analysis: autocorrelators, spectrum analyzers, etc. and coordination with automatic data processing equipment.
d) standardization of data for correlation with biochemical, physiological, and behavioral indices.
e) Techniques of activation of the human organism by remote electronic means.
– Subproject 128 tested a method of rapid hypnotic induction.
– Subproject 138 involved body antennas, personal tagging, radiant energy measurement, and remote polygraphs.
(Webmaster comment: technological capabilities associated with each component of suproject 119 as well as those associated with subprojects 40 and 138 are routinely used in the targeting of “targeted individuals.”)
II. Epigraph Quotes:
1) Despite pronouncements to the contrary, the CIA is still very actively engaged in mind-control research. Communities around the world have been converted to laboratories. Cults in their midst are led by operatives practiced in the techniques and technology of behavior modification. And media disinformation conceals the work of this mind control fraternity….
Alex Constantine, Psychic Dictatorship in America (1995)
2) Funding “fronts” and official “cover stories” for electronic warfare research have included the governmental funding for the space program of the 60’s, the “Star Wars” research of the 80’s, and in the past few decades, the “man-caused global warming” fraud. In this way, tax monies allocated to these programs have been secretly diverted towards research in black budget electronic warfare and psychotronic mind control research and various other black military projects.
Jim Keith, “Mass Control, Engineering Human Consciousness,” 1999.
3) The United States of America has not openly declared war on private citizens. But illicit human experimentation and vicious “non-lethal” radio frequency assaults have been carried out by agencies within a number of federal institutions for 50 years.Alex Constantine (1997), Virtual Government: CIA Mind Control Operations in America4) People should be reminded that the individual sovereignty, of our minds and bodies, is our most valuable possession. We must educate the populace about the programs of control that have gone on for at least the latter half of this century. We must expose mind control programs that are currently going on in the military, in religious cults, and in psychiatric experiments, in the media, and see to it that these operations are brought to an end. Mind control fascism should be turned worldwide into a hot button topic so that at the mere mention of new incursions on our freedom, the public uproar will be overwhelming.Jim Keith, Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness (2003)5) By 1969, it is rumored, the CIA was able to achieve direct communication between computers and the brain. Whether the precise date is correct or not, in 1994 a Colorado company, Advanced Neurotechnologies, came up with a device called Brainlink consisting of a brain-to-computer interface that amplified to 0.5 to 40 Hz brainwaves, and turned them into coded computerese.Jim Keith, Mind Control World Control (1997)6) Marina, you don’t understand. These CIA men are human devils.Lee Harvey Oswald to his wife Marina, as told in Look Magazine.7) I can make a patsy in three months, to make an assassin takes 6 months.Dr. Milton Kline, CIA doctor, 1957 ( From John Marks’ “In Search of the Manchurian Candidate; The CIA and Mind Control; The Secret History of the Behavioral Sciences”8) (Since its founding in 1947, there have been) only 100 CIA operatives lost. As the war on Terror turns into a boondoggle for U.S. security firms…….Douglas Valentine, “The CIA as Organized Crime, How Covert Operations Corrupt America and the World,” 20179) I remember in the early 70’s people were jumping out of windows in S. F. during parties and at their own residences elsewhere to their death. We later learned it was due to FBI/CIA experiments with LSD. I don’t ever remember as you say, anyone going to prison. It was always written up as the fault of the person that died because he took the drug. Later we found out people didn’t even know they had been given it.
Newsnose: Comment to “What We Know About the CIA’s Midcentury Mind-Control Project,” By Kat Eschner, smithsonianmag.com April 13, 2017
III. Related Videos:
A. Mission Mind Control 1979https://www.youtube.com/embed/DMH5WgGFxlc?feature=oembed
B. CIA Secret Brainwashing Experiment: Former Patients Sue U.S. Government (1984)https://www.youtube.com/embed/vOjMQT5dvN8?feature=oembed
C. Psychiatric treatment or torture? The Oak Ridge experimenthttps://www.youtube.com/embed/_zawytiPcH4?feature=oembed
D. MKULTRA Reunion Party 1979 (Or “Being A CIA Spychiatrist Means Never Having To Say You’re Sorry)https://www.youtube.com/embed/EFS1ZyizFk8?feature=oembed
IV. Flow chart diagrams pertinent to this topic. From: MKULTRA and Intel community database
A. Project MKULTRA
B. MKULTRA Cults
C. MKULTRA Doctors
D. (4) Fourth World (battle for the collective mind)
E. CIA Central Intelligence Agency Flow Chart
F. MI-6 Military Intelligence Service 6 Flow Chart
Hall of Shame: CIA Mind Control Doctors- Dr. Ewen Cameron, Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, Dr. Jose Delgado, Dr. Jolyon West, Dr. Ewen Cameron, Dr. Timothy Leary, Dr. John C. Lily
V. The “Visionaries” And Their Ideology of Total Mind & Behavioral Control Over Humanity
1) Dr. George Brock Chisolm
1945: Dr. George Brock Chisholm, Canadian psychiatrist, 13th Canadian Surgeon General, Order of Canada, Order of the British Empire (1896-1971). First head of the World Federation of Mental Health, and later Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO) of the United Nations.
In an address, sponsored by the William Alanson White Psychiatric Foundation, delivered in October 1945 in Washington D.C. to a large group of psychiatrists and high government officials, Chisolm stated:
“What basic psychological distortion can be found in every civilization of which we know anything? The only psychological force capable of producing these perversions is morality—the concept of right and wrong. The re-interpretation and eventual eradication of the concept of right and wrong are the belated objectives of nearly all psychotherapy. If the race is to be freed from its crippling burden of good and evil it must be psychiatrists who take the original responsibility.”
Wikipedia: Dr. George Brock Chisolm (Marxist, UN One-worlder)
In 1946, Chisholm became executive secretary of the Interim Commission of the World Health Organization (WHO), based in Geneva, Switzerland. The WHO succeeded the League of Nations’s Health Organization. Chishom was one of 16 international experts consulted in drafting the agency’s first constitution. He recommended the WHO’s name, with emphasis on “world.” He defined health for the WHO as “a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” The WHO charter also established that health is a fundamental human right and that “the heath of all peoples is fundamental to the attainment of peace and security.”
The WHO became a permanent UN fixture in April 1948, and Chisholm became the agency’s first Director General on a 46–2 vote. Chisholm was now in the unique position of being able to bring his views on the importance of international mental and physical health to the world. Refusing re-election, he occupied the post until 1953, during which time the WHO dealt successfully with a cholera epidemic in Egypt, malaria outbreaks in Greece and Sardinia, and introduced shortwave epidemic-warning services for ships at sea.
Chisholm was a controversial public speaker who nevertheless had great conviction, and drew much cynicism within the Canadian public for comments in the mid-1940s that children should not be encouraged to believe in Santa Claus or the Bible or anything he regarded as supernaturalism. Calls for his resignation as Deputy Minister of Health were quelled by his appointment as Executive Secretary of the WHO, but his public perception as “Canada’s most famously articulate angry man” lingered.
Religious and other conservative writers and groups have accused Chisholm of being a Marxist or a Communist or subversive. “For instance, Brock Chisholm, a former director of the World Health Organization, pronounced that ‘To achieve One-World Government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to their traditions and national identification’.” Such accusations fit into a Cold War norm in which some conservatives claimed that “a large percentage of the U.S. Communist Party consisted of ‘psychiatrists, psychologists, medical doctors and social, health, and welfare workers.”
Others contended that one goal of Communism was to “dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals. Some lumped Chisholm among other Marxists and Communists “behind the scenes,” including: Wilhelm Wundt, Otto Gross, Wilhelm Steckel, Max Horkheimer, Erich Fromm, Wilhelm Reich, Kurt Lewin, Herbert Marcuse, Walter Benjamin, Theodor Adorno, Robert Owen, A.S. Neill, Havelock Ellis, John Rawlings Rees, Sigmund Freud, Antonio Gramsci, Anatoly Lunacharsky, and Georg Lukacs. Others placed Chisholm among three prominent Humanists who early on headed important United Nations agencies: Julian Huxley of UNESCO and John Boyd-Orr of the Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO). At least one conservative women’s group in Southern California considered Chisholm to be the Anti-Christ.
He served as president of the World Federation of Mental Health (1957–58).
George Brock Chisholm: SICKO!
Mr. Chisholm (the father of public school philosophy) hated God, morality and country. He stated:
“To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family tradition, national patriotism, and religious dogmas.”
—George Brock Chisholm, in a Speech given at the, Conference on Education, Asilomar, California, September 11, 1954
Few parents of public school children realize that one of the primary engineers of today’s Godless public school philosophy was a God-hating, family-hating, immoral, sick-minded, Communist. His name is George Brock Chisholm (1896-1971). Dr. Brock Chisholm, the first head of the World Health Organization (WHO), laid the blame for war and human conflict squarely at the feet of parents and Sunday School teachers who — from the beginning — fed their children the “poisonous certainties” of the Bible:
“Can we identify the reasons why we fight wars…? Many of them are easy to list: prejudice, isolationism, the ability to emotionally and uncritically believe unreasonable things. … “When the other [infectious diseases] were attacked at the preventative level, some martyrs had to be sacrificed to the cause of humanity, because reactionary forces fought back. Ignorance, superstition, moral certainties… resisted through anti-reform organizations, religious and political pressure groups, even political parties.”
[Dr. G. Brock Chisholm, “The Re-Establishment of Peacetime Society,” Psychiatry, February 1946.]
The following excerpts are taken from the book, “None Dare Call It Treason,” by John A. Stormer:
“For the rare citizen who escapes indoctrination in the “new social order” in progressive schools; for the Bible-believing Christian who rejects “theologians” who teach that socialism is the new “Kingdom of God on Earth”; for all the sturdy souls who hold to age-old concepts of right and wrong, and are vocal about it, the collectivists have one final, ultimate weapon. Declare them insane! Fantastic? Not at all. Just as in the fields of education, religion, press, radio and TV, the collectivists have succeeded in infiltrating and twisting the honorable psychiatric and psychological professions to their own ends.
The “new leaders” in the psychiatric field propose to re-educate the world’s population using psychological procedures to create a new breed of amoral men who will accept a one-world socialistic government. They hold the weapon of commitment to a mental institution over the heads of those “reactionaries” who rebel at accepting the “new social order.”
Chisholm has been obsessed for years with the idea that instilling concepts of right and wrong, love of country, and morality in children by their parents is the paramount evil. In another speech, he said:
“The people who have been taught to believe whatever they were told by their parents or their teachers are the people who are the menace to the world.” (Speech, Conference on Education, Asilomar, California, September 11, 1954)
What besides concepts of morality and right and wrong does Dr. Chisholm consider to be a neurosis? He explains it in this speech:
“Even self-defense may involve a neurotic reaction when it means defending one’s own excessive wealth from others who are in need.” (Psychiatry, February, 1946)
Chisholm proposes that psychotherapy be used to eradicate such neuroses as a man wishing to defend his own private property in this way:
“There must be an opportunity to live reasonably comfortable for all the people in the world on economic levels which do not vary too widely either geographically or by groups within a population. This is a simple matter of redistribution of material wealth. (Mental Health and World Citizenship, International Congress on Mental Health, London, 1948, p.8)
This is the basic Marxist concept, i.e., that those who have should have it taken away. How different are Chisholm’s ideas from those of America’s pioneers. Had they decided on some scheme of redistribution of the wealth, all would have stayed poor and hungry, because there was no wealth.
Instead of redistributing what meager wealth was available, they conceived a system of government which safeguarded private property. Initiative was stimulated and people were encouraged to produce, and by producing, to create new wealth for themselves. In the process, all men benefited from more jobs, new products and services. In freedom, men have made more spiritual, moral, intellectual progress, and produced more material wealth for themselves and others than under any other system conceived by man.”
2. Allen Dulles
1953: Allen Dulles: Director of CIA 1953 – 1961, who signed MKULTRA program into existence in April, 1953.
Connections to Institutions and Individuals, from: MKULTRA and Intel community database
Allen Dulles: Director of CIA 1953 – 1961. Signed MKULTRA program into existence in April, 1953.
“In 1953, (CIA Director Allen) Dulles, speaking before a national meeting of Princeton alumni, distinguished two fronts in the then-current “battle for men’s minds”: a “first front” of mass indoctrination through censorship and propaganda, and a “second front” of individual “brainwashing” and “brain changing.” Before an audience of fellow Ivy Leaguers, Dulles skipped the usual pieties about democracy. The same year, Dulles approved the CIA’s notorious MKULTRA project, and exempted it from normal CIA financial controls. Dulles stated:
“….how sinister the battle for men’s minds had become in Soviet hands. (Soviet) brain perversion techniques were so subtle and abhorrent to our way of life that we have recoiled from facing up to them. The minds of selected individuals who are subjected to such treatment…. are deprived of the ability to state their own thoughts. Parrot-like, the individuals so conditioned can merely report the thoughts which have been implanted in their minds by suggestion from outside. In effect, the brain….. becomes a phonograph playing a disc put on its spindle by an outside genius over which it had no control.” (April 10, 1953, from Collins, 1988).
Alex Constantine, Psychic Dictatorship in the U.S.A. 1995
In “Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness” (1999), Jim Keith exposes the behind-the-scenes influence of powerful families and secret societies as well as other nations that led to the covert mind control research in America:
“Although responsibility for the mind control programs that were launched in America in the early 1950’s has been placed at the doorstep of the CIA, this attribution ignores earlier sources. The programs were the visible edge of a wave that had begun much earlier, with the British, American, and Nazi eugenics/psychiatric/New World Order combination, propelled by Rockefeller and Round Table funding with the most prominent agents of the group in America being the Eastern Establishment’s Harrimans and Dulleses….
Allen Dulles, the first director of the CIA, was in many ways the penultimate political insider. His family was an influential early supporter of international eugenics movements and had strong financial connections with the Nazis. The Dulleses were intermarried with the Prevosts and Mallets of Switzerland, who in collaboration with the British royals, had been European spymasters for hundreds of years and, it is said, instrumental in injecting Scottish Rite of Masonry into the United States.
Perhaps most important to their rise to power was that at the end of World War I, Allen and John Foster Dulles were recruited by the infamous one worlder, “Colonel” Edward House (Jewish Rothschild agent, who in fact bore no military rank), and during the Paris Peace conference the brothers were informally inducted into the Rhodes Round Table group. The Dulles brothers were responsible for starting the American branch, the Council on Foreign Relations, with funding coming from the Rockefellers, the Morgans, Bernard Baruch, Paul Warburg and others.
In 1920 Allen Dulles was appointed First Secretary of the American Embassy in Berlin and, perhaps because of his family connections, took over American intelligence in the strategically key country of Switzerland. Dulles was chief of station in Berne, Switzerland in the early 1940’s, at the time that the effects of LSD were purportedly discovered by Dr. Albert Hoffman, working for Sandoz laboratories. At the same time, mind control experimentation using mescaline and other drugs were being used on inmates of the Dachau concentration camp, a scant 200 miles away.
Allen’s brother, John Foster Dulles (to become Secretary of State under Eisenhower), became the chief executive of the influential Sullivan and Cromwell law firm that represented the notorious I.G. Farben during the rise of the Nazis. I.G. Farben, run until 1937 by the Warburg family, banking partners with the Rockefellers, along with Rockefeller’s Standard Oil of New Jersey, were merged in hundreds of transnational cartels. They were in essence the same firm. After World War II, the president of Standard-Germany, Emil Helfferich, testified that Standard Oil funds had been used to pay the wages of SS overseers at Auschwitz.”
3. Aldous Huxley
Connections to Individuals and Institutions from: MKULTRA and Intel community database:
1962: Aldous Huxley: (Committee of 300, Tavistock agent; author of “Brave New World” (1932), in a speech entitled, “The Ultimate Revolution,” Berkeley Language Center, March 20, 1962:
“There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears so to speak. Producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel – by propaganda, or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.”
4. Zbigniew Brzezinski
1970: Zbigniew Brzezinski: Former National Security Advisor to President Carter and current adviser to President Obama, from his 1970 book, “Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technotronic Era:”
“The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities.
Today we are again witnessing the emergence of transnational elites … [whose] ties cut across national boundaries … It is likely that before long the social elites of most of the more advanced countries will be highly internationalist or globalist in spirit and outlook … The nation-state is gradually yielding its sovereignty… Further progress will require greater American sacrifices. More intensive efforts to shape a new world monetary structure will have to be undertaken, with some consequent risk to the present relatively favorable American position.
Marxism represents a further vital and creative stage in the maturing of man’s universal vision … Marxism is simultaneously a victory of the external, active man over the inner, passive man and a victory of reason over belief … Marxism, disseminated on the popular level in the form of communism, represents a major advance in man’s ability to conceptualize his relationship to the world.
By the year 2018, technology will make available to the leaders of the major nations, a variety of techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised. One nation may attack a competitor covertly by bacteriological means, thoroughly weakening the population (though with a minimum of fatalities) before taking over with its own armed forces.
Alternatively, techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm… a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations.
…. Future developments may well include automated or manned space warships, deep-sea installations, chemical and biological weapons, death rays, and still other forms of warfare–even the weather may be tampered with.
In addition, it may be possible–and tempting–to exploit for strategic-political purposes the fruits of research on the brain and on human behavior. Gordon J. F. MacDonald, a geophysicist specializing in problems of warfare, has written that timed artificially excited electronic strokes could lead to a pattern of oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the earth…. In this way, one could develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations in selected regions over an extended period…. No matter how deeply disturbing the thought of using the environment to manipulate behavior for national advantages to some, the technology permitting such use will very probably develop within the next few decades.
The new global consciousness will emerge out of fragmentation and chaos.”
VI. MKULTRA/MONARCH/ Electronic Mind Control/Non-lethal Weapons Programs
CIA’s MKULTRA Project (1953- the present?!)
The 10 boxes of highly-censored government documents released to Marks revealed that under MKULTRA, the CIA had funneled funds to 185 non-government researchers and assistants working at 80 U.S. and Canadian institutions, including 44 universities or colleges, 15 research foundations or chemical or pharmaceutical companies, 12 hospitals or clinics, and three prisons. Many thousands of unwitting victims were experimented on without their knowledge or consent. About 1000 military “volunteers” were given LSD in 1958 alone and suffered hallucinations, memory loss, incoherence, and severe personality changes.
As noted, MKULTRA ran between 1953 and 1976 and involved human experimentation, using drugs (including LSD), brainwashing, sensory deprivation, hypnosis, and psychological means to control human behavior for counter-intelligence and covert operations. In some of these experiments, termed “terminal experiments,” subjects, often referred to as HP or “human products” were killed. MKULTRA documents frankly discuss “disposal of subjects.” Morse Allen, head of PROJECT ARTICHOKE in 1951, justified killing innocent people because only the testing of subjects “for whom much is at stake (perhaps life and death)” would produce meaningful results. These “terminal experiments” were generally conducted on unwitting victims, that is, people who had no idea they were part of an experiment. This, of course, was a violation of the Nuremburg Code, which is still official US policy and which has been consistently violated from the very beginning of these programs.
In “Project MONARCH: Nazi Mind Control” (1999), Ron Patton states:
“Of the 149 subprojects under the umbrella of MKULTRA having been identified, Project MONARCH officially began by the U.S. Army in the early 1960’s (although unofficially implemented much earlier) appears to be the most prominent and is still classified as TOP SECRET for “National Security” reasons. MONARCH may have culminated from MKSEARCH subprojects, such as operation SPELLBINDER, which was set up to create “sleeper” assassins (i.e. “Manchurian Candidates”) who could be activated upon receiving a key word or phrase while in a post-hypnotic trance. Operation OFTEN, a study which attempted to harness the power of occultic forces, was possibly one of several cover programs to hide the insidious reality of Project MONARCH.
Project MONARCH could be best described as a form of trauma-structured dissociation and occultic integration in order to compartmentalize the mind into multiple personalities within a systematic framework. During the process, a Satanic ritual, usually including Cabalistic mysticism, is performed with the purpose of attaching a particular demon or group of demons to the corresponding alter(s). Of course, most [people] would view this as simply a means to enhance trauma within the victim negating irrational belief that demonic possession actually occurs.
A former military officer connected to the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) told this writer, “In the ‘big picture’ these people [MONARCH victims] are in all walks of life, from the bum on the street to the white-collar guy.” In corroboration, a retired CIA agent vaguely discussed the use of such personnel to be used as “plants” or “chameleons” for the purpose of infiltrating a designated group, gathering information and/or injecting an ulterior agenda.
There are an inordinate amount of alters in the victim/survivor, with numerous back-up programs, mirrors and shadows. A division of light-side (good) and dark-side (bad) alters are interwoven in the mind and rotate on an axis. One of the main internal structures, (of which there are many) within the system is shaped like a double-helix, consisting of seven levels. Each system has an internal programmer who oversees the “gatekeepers” (demons?) who grant or deny entry into the different rooms. A few of the internal images predominately seen by victims/survivors are trees, the Cabalistic “Tree of Life,” with adjoining root systems, infinity loops, ancient symbols and letters, spider webs, mirrors or glass shattering, masks, castles, mazes, demons/monsters/aliens, sea shells, butterflies, snakes, ribbons, bows, flowers, hour glasses, clocks, robots, chain-of-command diagrams and/or schematics of computer circuitry boards.
The names and locations of some of the major institutions involved in MONARCH programming experimentation were/are: Cornell, Duke, Princeton, UCLA, University of Rochester, MIT, Georgetown University Hospital, Maimonides Medical Center, St Elizabeth’s Hospital (Washington, D.C.), Bell Laboratories, Stanford Research Institute, Westinghouse Friendship Laboratories, General Electric, ARCO and Manking Research Unlimited.
The “final product” was/is usually created on military installations and bases, where maximum security is required. Referred to as (re) programming centers or near-death trauma centers, the most heavily identified are: China Lake Naval Weapons Center, The Presidio, Ft. Dietrick, Ft. Campbell, Ft. Lewis, Ft. Hood, Redstone Arsenal, Offutt AFB, Patrick AFB, McClellan AFB, MacGill AFB, Kirkland AFB, Nellis AFB, Homestead AFB, Grissom AFB, Maxwell AFB and Tinker AFB. Other places recognized as major programming sites are Langley Research Center, Los Alamos National Laboratories, Tavistock Institute and areas in or by Mt. Shasta, CA, Lampe, MO and Las Vegas, NV.”
C. Electronic Mind Control/Non-lethal Weapons
“In the 1977 Senate hearings, former CIA director Admiral Stansfield Turner stated that…. “MKULTRA Subproject 119 was the foundation of all non-lethal weapons programs currently active and included a summary of five areas, one of which is entitled “Techniques of activation of the human organism by remote electronic means.” This memo was dated August 17, 1960 and when viewed with other evidence that was not destroyed, shows significant interest in radio frequency (RF) weapons and direct control of human behavior at a distance. By 1960 the CIA dropped emphasis on the use of LSD in favor of electronic influence. This aspect of the research is where the greatest emphasis has been, rather than chemical or biological agents, both of which violate existing treaties and leave physical traces.”
Marshall Thomas, MONARCH: The New Phoenix Program, 2007
VI. Success of the Programs
According to Ross (2000) and others (Lawrence, 1967; Bowart, 1978), the government did create real life “Manchurian Candidates” and this was accomplished through hypnosis in the 1940s. These Manchurian Candidates include Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby, Sirhan Sirhan, Mark David Chapman, Patty Hearst, and Candy Jones. The implications are obvious: The assassinations of JFK, RFK, MLK, and the attempted assassination of President Reagan, amongst others, were stage managed by our own intelligence services using mind-controlled technologies developed in this country with tax-payer money. This conclusion is reinforced by Marks’ (1979) comment that New York psychologist, CIA subcontractor and “hypnosis expert, Dr. Milton Kline, says he could create a patsy in three months; an assassin would take him six.”
VII. G5 (Global Government Gangstalking Genocide Gestapo) Explained by Marshall Thomas (“MONARCH: The New Phoenix Program,” 2007)
In Monarch: The New Phoenix Program (2007), Thomas’ points out that modern invisible mind control weapons, including microwave (MW) and radio frequency radiation (RFR) weapons, are currently covertly being used against American dissidents. This highly illegal “black op” uses modern electronic weapons to implement assassinations against American “political dissidents,” much as the U.S. military systematically targeted the civilian population of Vietnam in “The Phoenix Program.” The Phoenix Program began in 1967 and targeted for assassination Vietnamese civilians such as tax collectors, supply officers, politicians, some local military officials, and “suspected communist sympathizers.” Estimates of the number of Vietnamese civilians killed range between about 20,000 and 60,000. (“Blowtorch”) Robert William Komer was head of the Phoenix Program under President Lyndon Johnson.
The military’s motivation for assassinating loyal American opposition “stems from the perception of dissent against war as treason.” This philosophy is clearly stated in the ‘Mind War’ paper (“From PSYOP to Mindwar: The Psychology of Victory”) written for the NSA (National Security Agency) by Col. P. E. Valley and Major Michael A. Aquino (pedophile and founder of the Temple of Set, a spin-off of Anton LeVey’s Church of Satan). According to Thomas, the Defense Department is now using ionizing and non-ionizing radiation as “soft kill,” “slow kill,” and “silent kill” technologies to kill off American civilians. Some have sarcastically noted that the use of these so-called “non-lethal weapons” results in “non-lethal death.”
“The counterinsurgency doctrine has now been applied to the home front, so that the perceived betrayal of the military in Vietnam will not be repeated. The generation of CIA and military intelligence led by Shackley, Helms, and Casey have built the perfect beast, using selective assassination that leaves no trace. The ability to cull the human herd with ‘Silent Kill’ technology allows a few personalities to remake the entire society in their own image. Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) technology kills with ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, slowly driving the target crazy with silent sound, similar to CIA MKULTRA psychiatrist Ewen Cameron’s psychic driving technique used to break down the target’s personality. The new buzzwords at the Pentagon are silent kill, synthetic telepathy and psychotronics.
Another means of attack on targets is the Smirnov patent that uses subliminal suggestion to manipulate human behavior. This patent was purchased by the remote viewing company Psi Tech Corporation. Military intelligence officers involved in developing these “non-lethal weapons” also control Psi Tech. Emotional manipulation is accomplished using Dr. Michael Persinger’s work to remotely project emotional states that the brain entrains or locks onto and emulates. One can broadcast rage or fear at an individual target to manipulate and control them. As if these methods were not enough to torture and murder people, add to this nightmarish toolbox, active gang stalking.
CIA-created cults and other cause-oriented groups are used to induce further trauma in the target by actively harassing them in public in a neutralization technique described in counterintelligence operations manuals that are aimed at enemy agents. In the race to develop a new weapon system it has always been necessary to test it on human beings. Perfecting the latest weapons designed to kill slowly and silently as well as perfecting the process of controlling the human mind are no different. Once the weaponry has been perfected on these few thousand people the same techniques will be applied en mass to the general population, and then to humanity as a whole. It is probable that the detention and debriefing of the heads of the DIA, NSA, INSCOM, and CIA (Maples, Alexander, Lacquement, Hayden) and their replacement with civilian reformers will end the current war crimes (against American civilians).”
VIII. Rogues Gallery of CIA Spychiatrists and Dirty Tricksters
“The principal secret of secret intelligence is how to get someone to do your bidding….. From its beginning in 1947, the CIA… has spent millions of dollars (actually now probably billions – ETK) on a major program of research to find drugs or other esoteric methods to bring ordinary people, willing and unwilling alike, under complete control- to act, to talk, to reveal the most precious secrets, even to forget on command.”John Marks, In Search of the Manchurian Candidate, the CIA and Mind Control (1976)
“Who authorized the government to create a mind-controlled slave? I didn’t. Did you?” Dr. Paul Marko, psychologist
Scientists who carried out TOP SECRET CIA-sponsored MKULTRA experiments to determine the military applications of LSD between 1953 and 1955 include:
1. Dr. Harold A. Abramson
1) Dr. Harold A. Abramson (1899-1980): (LSD advocate and researcher). Abramson worked on the staff of Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City where he conducted experiments under MKULTRA Subprojects 7, 27, 33, and 40 (1953-1955). In 1967, he published a book entitled “The Use of LSD in Psychotherapy and Alcoholism,” which included 36 papers from the Second International Conference on The Use of LSD in Psychotherapy and Alcoholism.
Abramson was an organizer of six international LSD conferences, the first of which was held in 1956. Abramson was the attending physician for the U.S. government chemist, Dr. Frank Olson, who allegedly died of suicide after having been secretly given LSD by MKULTRA director Dr. Sidney Gottlieb. (However, exhumation of Olson’s body years later indicated that he had been bludgeoned with a hammer, Albarelli, 2009.)
From Wikipedia: “He is said to be the person who influenced many members of the Cybernetics Group to turn to LSD, including Frank Fremont-Smith, head of the Macy foundation.” (The Cybernetics Group, originally named The Conference on Feedback Mechanisms in Biology and the Social Sciences, was started in 1946).
2. Dr. W. Ross Adey
Dr. W. Ross Adey (1922-2004): (microwave hearing auditory effect). Dr. W. Ross Adey at UCLA (University of Southern California) showed that simply by placing subjects in an electromagnetic field, their behavior could be altered. By directing a carrier frequency to stimulate the brain and using amplitude modulation to “shape” the wave into a mimicry of a desired EEG frequency, the mind could be externally conditioned into aversive or docile states, for example: Ideas including names could be synchronized with the feelings that the fields induce. Such devices could also have a role in covert operations designed to drive a target crazy with “imaginary voices” or to deliver undetectable instructions to a programmed assassin. Adey compiled an entire library of frequencies and pulsation rates which could be used to affect the mind and nervous systems.
Alex Constantine, 2013, stated:
“In 1984, Dr. Ross Adey, chief of research at the Pettis Memorial Veterans Hospital in Loma Linda, California, obtained from Soviet colleagues what is known as ‘a mini-Woodpecker transmitter,’ labelled the LIDA, and apparently developed by Lev Rabichev and his colleagues in Soviet Armenia (see patent information). The LIDA operated on a frequency of 40 MHz and bombarded the brain with low frequency radio waves. It was used experimentally by the Russians as ‘a replacement for tranquilizers and their unwanted side effects.’ The pulsed radio waves were said to ‘stimulate the brain’s own electromagnetic current and produce a trance-like state. … ”
From Electronics & the Brain By Harry V. Martin and David Caul:
“Thirty years ago, Allen Frey discovered that microwaves of 300 to 3000 megahertz could be “heard” by people, even if they were deaf, if pulsed at a certain rate. Appearing to be originating just in back of the head, the sound boomed, clicked, hissed or buzzed, depending upon the frequency. Later research has shown that the perception of the waves take place just in front of the ears. The microwaves causes pressure waves in the brain tissue, and this phenomenon vibrates the sound receptors in the inner ear through the bone structure. Some microwaves are capable of directly stimulating the nerve cells of the auditory pathways. This has been confirmed with experiments with rats, in which the sound registers 120 decibels, which is equal to the volume of a nearby jet during takeoff.
Aside from having the capability of causing pain and preventing auditory communication, a more subtle effect was demonstrated at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research by Dr. Joseph C. Sharp. Dr. Sharp, himself, was the subject of an experiment in which pulsed microwave audiograms, or the microwave analog of the sound vibrations of spoken words, were delivered to his brain in such a way that he was able to understand the words that were spoken. Military and undercover uses of such a device might include driving a subject crazy with inner voices in order to discredit him, or conveying undetectable instructions to a programmed assassin.
“But the technology has been carried even a step further. It has been demonstrated by Dr. Ross Adey that microwaves can be used to directly bring about changes in the electrical patterns of different parts of the brain. His experiments showed that he could achieve the same mind control over animals as Dr. Delgado did in the bull incident. Dr. Delgado used brain implants in his animals, Dr. Adey used microwave devices without preconditioning. He made animals act and look like electronic toys.“
MILITARY SCIENCE AND THE HUMAN BRAIN “ (http://teatree.wordpress.com/tag/project-paperclip/ )
‘Historic fact laying foundations for aerospace and neuroscience:’
Driven by the need to obtain the physiological knowledge required to fulfill President Kennedy’s commitment to put a man on the moon in the 1960s, (Dr. Ross) Adey, as Director of the Space Biology Laboratory (1961 to 1974) at the UCLA Brain Research Institute, conducted animal and human research. His laboratory developed the technology for biotelemetry from space that allowed EEG recordings from astronauts Lovell and Borman showing the effects of weightlessness on brain function. …
From: http://www.bri.ucla.edu/bri_weekly/s…eymemorial.asp The CIA and Electromagnetic Mind Control.
Dr Ross Adey, formerly of the Brain Research Center at the University of Southern California, and now at the Loma Linda University Medical School, California, worked on the CIA’s infamous Pandora project. His research involved inducing of specific behaviour modifications by electromagnetic means, as well as inducing calcium efflux events to interfere with brain function-the so-called “confusion weaponry”. (More recently, Dr Adey has been warning against the biological hazards of EM emissions from mobile phones.)
Project Pandora Flow Chart
Dr Adey’s research at the Brain Research Center has shown the existence of a biological reaction to EM radiation. This reaction was found to be dependent on the frequency, amplitude and dose of the microwave radiation used. In the 1980s Dr Adey performed some crucial experiments using microwave carrier-waves modulated with ELF waves to modify brain tissue responses. He carried out experiments with cat brain tissue, showing that the binding of calcium ions to neuronal sites was affected by weak EM fields. These fields were of a frequency and amplitude similar to fields produced in mammalian bodies and detected on electroencephalographs (EEGs).
Dr Adey demonstrated how a 147-megahertz (MHz) field, which at tissue level had an intensity of 0.8 milliwatts per square centimetre, caused an efflux or release of calcium ions from the irradiated brain tissue. This response only occurred when the ELF modulation of the microwave carrier-wave had an amplitude modulated at 6-20 hertz (Hz). The maximum stimulation of the neurons took place at 16 Hz, but to either side of this frequency-range parameter there was no effect.8 [1996 Nexus]
REMOTE VIEWING: THE STORY OF THE REAL X FILES By Turan Rifat
Secondly, the police have been granted the exclusive use of the 450 MHz microwave frequency range. This is exactly the frequency used by Dr Ross Adey, the CIA mind control expert, in his experiments on behavioural modification. It seems the police have the exclusive use of this mind control frequency and a vast array of antennae to broadcast this frequency all over the country. Very useful for mass mind control in times of emergency.
Adey found that by using 0.75mW/cm2 intensity of pulse modulated microwave at a frequency of 450 MHz, it was discovered that an ELF modulation could be used to control all aspects of human behaviour. The Sussex police headquarters is connected to CCTV, closed circuit television cameras throughout the town. Some of these cameras have microwave telemetry devices that could easily be used to broadcast this frequency. The large antennae that bracket the town could also be used. MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL by Tim Rifat
By use of my microwave detector, I have found that mobile phones of the newer type, give off a pulse modulated microwave signal of around 0.75mW/cm2 at the earpiece. This may be coincidence, but it is exactly the intensity required for behavioural control as found by Dr Ross Adey, the pioneer of microwave mind control. So in theory, an ELF signal could be added to the microwave network to feed a precise behavioural pattern into every mobile phone user in the UK.
If there were widespread riots, the ability to broadcast behavioural stimuli to mollify all the mobile phone users in the country would prove useful. Since mobile phone users are generally middle class, it means authority has a useful method of controlling the behaviour of the key voters. Microwave carrier beams are perfect for transmitting the excitation potential of docility to the phone user to keep them servile in times of trouble. When no ELF signal is broadcast the phone acts in a completely different manner on behaviour in humans. In this case the microwave phones causes the neurons to release calcium ions which makes the user tired, irritable, and when stresses likely to emotional outbursts such as road rage.
From: MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL by Tim Rifat
“The TETRA system pulses at 17.6 Hz broadcast at 400 MHz which is essentially the Pandora Project funded by the CIA in the late ’60s and early ’70s.
Dr Ross Adey, the chief researcher on the Pandora Project has released a video to leading UK researchers which proves that not only does the TETRA system cause ELF zombification by massive release of calcium ions in the cerebral cortex and the nervous system, but the activated calcium ions also cause massive hormonal disturbances which lead to frenzied imbalances, emotional and physical states……
Use of the TETRA system by the police will lead to psychotronicaly-controlled officers who may be totally controlled in any situation and are very useful for states of economic or social chaos where extreme and violent behaviour is needed without any conscious or moral compunction – so-called police robots. 
From: “The TETRA System: Mass UK Mind Control Technology and the Zombification Of Britain’s Police is Now A Reality,” by Tim Rifat
One of the first voices in the West to raise concern was Professor Ross Adey. Although interested in radio and the development of radar from an early age, he qualified in medicine in Australia during the war and then came to Oxford to study brain physiology. He was appointed as a professor at University of California in 1954 and in 1961 joined their newly formed Brain Research Institute. In 1965 he was appointed as Director of the new Space Biology Laboratory. The projects his teams worked on were related to brain activity of service personnel, including the effects of pulsed ELF and microwave radiation, and were funded by NASA, ARPA, NSF, USAF and USN. Since then he has remained at the forefront of research into these matters. He commented recently: “I would be very concerned about a four-watt Tetra hand-held radio against my head day after day”. So what is the cause of this concern? Back in the mid-1960s Adey and colleagues revolutionised our understanding of the way brain cells operate.
During the next 20 years many papers were published showing that ELF electromagnetic fields affected the way calcium ions move in brain tissue and the way this affects the inner working of the cells. Living cells are enclosed by a strong protective membrane (skin) and communicate with the outside world through electrically charged protein strands that stick out from their surface. These carry signals into the cell interior where they regulate growth, development and cell division. By 1976, low level electromagnetic field effects had been shown to occur across the ELF range, peaking between about 12 and 20 Hz. The effects were seen most clearly with the ELF signals amplitude modulated on to microwaves, such as those that TETRA handsets use.
The microwaves penetrate brain tissue and effectively ‘carry’ the ELF pulsing deep into the brain. There is also considerable evidence that low levels of pulsed microwaves can cause the blood-brain barrier to allow toxins to reach the brain.
[March 2001] Alasdair Philips, Director of Powerwatch, examines the potential hazards of TETRA… The negative aspects of TETRA http://www.whale.to/b/adey.html
3. Dr. Stephen Aldrich (now add satanism to the mix):Marshall Thomas (“Monarch: The New Phoenix Program”) continues:“Dr. Stephen Aldrich took control of the Office of Research and Development (ORD) in 1962 from (Dr. Sidney) Gottlieb. Aldrich started Operation OFTEN, an investigation into the occult with the help of Houston sorceress Sybil Leek. CIA behaviorists carefully studied every aspect of the occult underground. The Scientific Engineering Institute (SEI) was a CIA cutout that had been set up in 1956 to study radar. In 1962 SEI set up a lab to study the effects of electrodes deep in the brain. In 1972, SEI sponsored a course at the University of South Carolina in rituals of demonology and voodoo. Dr. Aldrich was an MKULTRA programmer who focused on remote brain manipulation and the occult, the twin threads that run through SEI. In 1963, a CIA manual focused on Radio-Hypnotic Intra-cerebral Control (RHIC) that was developed by the Pentagon. Another term, Electronic Dissolution of Memory (EDOM) refers to the ability to erase memory at a distance.Another early reference to remotely-applied electronic stimulation of the brain (ESB) is a 1959 document pertaining to MKULTRA Sub-project 94. This document shows that a great deal of research had already been carried out in this area. A 350-page CIA manual dating from 1963 (the year is important! It was the year of the JFK assassination.) asserted that the Agency had then mastered a technology called RHIC-EDOM (Radio Hypnotic Intra-cerebral Control and Electronic Dissolution of Memory). These techniques can remotely induce hypnotic trance, deliver suggestions to the subject, erase all memory for both the instruction period and the act which the subject is asked to perform… and, in short, create the “Manchurian Candidate” electronically.”Comment: (http://ahrp.org/1962-cias-behavior-control-research-operation-transferred/)1962: CIA’s behavior control research operation transferredBehavioral research was transferred from Sid Gottlieb and his Technical Support Division to the Office of Research and Development (ORD). Dr. Stephen Aldrich took over the leadership role, and ORD continued to probe for ways to control human behavior until 1979; and they were doing so with space-age technology that made the days of MKULTRA look like the horse-and-buggy era. Creating a subservient society was not out of sight. Aldridge inaugurated Operation OFTEN which incorporated the occult and demonology. Psychiatrists and behaviorists on the ORD team set off to explore the world of the supernatural and black magic. Agents spread out across the country in search of fortune-tellers, palm readers, psychics and clairvoyants. The agents would introduce themselves as researchers from the Scientific Engineering Institute (SEI), but they were dubbed the “Department of the Unorthodox.”Aldrich was a doyen of occult and parapsychological studies who awarded the Agency’s most lucrative research funds to the University of Pennsylvania to study the effects of 16 newly-concocted biochemical warfare agents on humans. These included choking, blistering and vomiting agents, toxins, poison gas and incapacitating chemicals. They searched for ways to use the paranormal in spying and counter-intelligence. ORD sponsored work in parapsychology. Along with the military services, Agency officials wanted to know whether psychics could read minds or control them from afar (telepathy), if they could gain information about distant places or people (clairvoyance or remote viewing), if they could predict the future (precognition), or influence the movement of physical objects or even the human mind (photokinesis).In 1968 they set up a joint program, called Project OFTEN, with the Army Chemical Corps at Edgewood, Maryland to study the effects of various drugs on animals and humans. The Army helped the Agency put together a computerized data base for drug testing and supplied military volunteers for some of the experiments. By May 1971, Operation Often had three astrologers on its payroll whose specific task was to predict the future. By 1972 two Chinese-American palmists had been employed to probe how hand reading could be developed for intelligence work. Research was conducted into black magic. The Scientific Engineering Institute funded a course in sorcery at the University of South Carolina. The CIA’s scientists carefully studied the results of the classes devoted to fertility rites and raising the dead. Simultaneously, research into brain implant technology was stepped up. The tests were abruptly halted in 1972 when the prison’s medical lab burned to the ground. (http://wariscrime.com/new/the-cia-connections-to-the-mind-control-cults/In 1940, Winston Churchill spoke of a world “made darker and more sinister by the dark lights of perverted science.” He was referring to the Nazis, but his remarks are applicable to CIA’s mind-control experiments that subjected a host of unwitting human subjects to mentally destabilizing psychotropic drugs and sensory deprivation and implanted electrodes in the quest for finding a “magic formula” for winning the Cold War.4. Colonel John B. Alexander (Ph.D. in “thanatology;” the study of or science of death)Colonel John B. Alexander: Commander of Green Beret Special Forces in Vietnam and Cambodia, and took part in a number of clandestine CIA operations including the mass-murder Phoenix program during the Vietnam War. Is currently involved in over 20 mind control and psychotronic projects at the Los Alamos National Laboratories, where he holds the post of Director of Non-Lethal Programs. On the board of PSI-Tech….A 1995 report by a task force, whose members included Richard Perle (the hard-line Jewish Zionist Assistance Secretary of Defense under President Reagan, and PNAC member) and John Alexander, sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations, titled ‘Non-Lethal Technologies: Military Options and Implications,’ concluded that “a number of non-lethal technologies deserve serious consideration for future military contingencies.”5. Dr. Morse AllenMorse Allen: (counter-intelligence, Head of BLUEBIRD)Morse Allen, head of PROJECT ARTICHOKE in 1951, justified killing innocent people because only the testing of subjects “for whom much is at stake (perhaps life and death)” would produce meaningful results. This was the justification used for conducting “terminal experiments.”Comment from Cold War on the Mind:On April 20, 1950, CIA Director Roscoe Hillenkoetter approved BLUEBIRD and authorized the use of unvouchered funds to pay for its most sensitive areas. The CIA’s behavior-control program now had a bureaucratic structure.….. “By the end of that year (1950), a Security operator, Morse Allen, had become the head of the BLUEBIRD program. Forty years old at the time, Allen had spent most of his earlier career rooting out the domestic communist threat, starting in the late 1930s when he had joined the Civil Service Commission and set up its first security files on communists. (“He knows their methods,” wrote a CIA colleague.) During World War II, Allen had served with Naval intelligence, first pursuing leftists in New York and then landing with the Marines on Okinawa. After the war, he went to the State Department, only to leave in the late 1940s because he felt the Department was whitewashing certain communist cases. He soon joined the CIA’s Office of Security.A suspicious man by inclination and training, Allen took nothing at face value. Like all counterintelligence or security operators, his job was to show why things are not what they seem to be. He was always thinking ahead and behind, punching holes in surface realities. Allen had no academic training for behavioral research (although he did take a short course in hypnotism, a subject that fascinated him). He saw the BLUEBIRD job as one that called for studying every last method the communists might use against the United States and figuring out ways to counter them.6. Dr. Wilder PenfieldDr. Wilder Penfield: By 1934 at McGill University in Montreal Canada, Dr. Wilder Penfield had already mapped out much of the cerebral cortex, by placing electrodes on the brain. Rockefeller Foundation spent over 1.25 million dollars to fund McGill’s neuroscience department,Penfield was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University where he was a student of Sir Charles Sherrington. He did hundreds of brain surgeries to map the brain…. He destroyed various portions of people’s brains, the associative portion of the brain.He conducted experimental surgeries to create the “homunculus”- a map for the outer cortex and a code for understanding the inner workings of the brain. McGill became a center of this research.7. Dr. Warren McCulloughCybernetician, Dr. Warren MacCullough (1898-1969), an American neurophysiologist and cybernatician, was a pioneer of deep electrode stimulation in the 1930’s at Yale laboratory of neuro-physiology. From Wikipedia: “Along with Walter Pitts, McCulloch created computational models based on mathematical algorithms called threshold logic which split the inquiry into two distinct approaches, one approach focused on biological processes in the brain and the other focused on the application of neural networks to artificial intelligence.”McCullough joined the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Illinois at Chicago, where he was a professor of psychiatry, as well as the director of the Illinois Neuropsychiatric Institute until 1951. From 1952 he worked at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts with Dr. Norbert Wiener. He was a founding member of the American Society for Cybernetics and its second president during 1967–1968. He was a mentor to the British operations research pioneer Stafford Beer.Neural network modelling (from Wikipedia)In the 1943 paper McCulloch and Pitts attempted to demonstrate that a Turing machine program could be implemented in a finite network of formal neurons, that the neuron was the base logic unit of the brain. In a 1947 paper they offered approaches to designing “nervous nets” to recognize visual inputs despite changes in orientation or size.From 1952 McCulloch worked at the Research Laboratory of Electronics at MIT, working primarily on neural network modelling.MacCullough: “The master control for the whole body resides in the brain. Which regulates most of the body’s activities.”8. Dr. Donald O. HebbDr. Donald O. Hebb was a Canadian who worked with Penfield at McGill University starting in 1937. His seminal 1949 work was “The Organization of Behavior.” He studied learning in the sense of conditioned behavior, bonding, imprinting, early experiences, and predicting future behavior based on the past. Hebb became head of McGill’s psychology department, he studied neural networks and the impact of isolation on the human mind.Hebb showed that deprivation is the simplest path to dominating the mind and would be useful in psychological coercion, to implant ideas. He investigated various ways to soften, remold, and shatter the mind through sensory deprivation, behavioral control, manipulation of guilt feelings, subtle or overt threats, hypnosis, isolation, deprivation, social pressure, overt threats, and especially, to pluck mind from reality by cutting off the senses.In June 1951, there was a secret meeting at Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Montreal on CIA’s Artichoke and Bluebird. Hebb was there along with CIA personnel. Hebb believed that deprivation is the simplest path to dominating the mind and would be useful in psychological coercion, to implant ideas. He investigated various ways to soften, remold, and shatter the mind through sensory deprivation, behavioral control, hypnosis, isolation, deprivation, social pressure, overt threats, and especially, to pluck mind from reality by cutting off the senses.Conditioning by repetition and training, hypnosis, isolation, subtle or overt threats, Hebb was funded by the Canadian government and the Rockefeller Foundation to test his theories on sensory deprivation. He found that total and extreme sensory deprivation for two – three days could drive people crazy and led to disintegration of peoples’ identities. Participants (test subjects) referred to it as torture. In his experiments, people’s minds lost complete touch with reality. Deprived of ordinary sensory experiences, any person’s mind would break down within days. For many, hallucinations began in 48 hours and the experimental sensory deprivation conditions caused psychotic breaks from reality. Also, this made a person highly suggestible with long-lasting effects. The implications for brainwashing and re-education were staggering.National Institute’s of Health director Robert Felix- reported that if you deprive people of their senses they become totally disoriented…. One is left in a closed circuit. Thoughts go round and round and round in an endless loop. Feed information back in…. nonsense then becomes a logical result.Conclusion: isolation can be used as a weapon and anyone can be broken down by this technique.At McGill University, Hebb and Penfield were surrounded by MKULTRA research thereafter.9. Dr. Ewen CameronDr. Ewen Cameron (1901-1967): (CIA psychiarist who designed the CIA’s paradigm for torture as per the KUBARK (enhanced interrogation) manual)Dr. Ewen Cameron: Using funding from the CIA, the Rockefeller Foundation and the Canadian government, Dr. Ewen Cameron, Head of Allen Memorial Institute located in Ravenscrag Castle at McGill University, Montreal, wanted to erase, re-write and re-program the mind and the person with all new thoughts and behaviors…. He used dangerous drugs, sleep deprivation, sensory deprivation, massive doses of electric shock, forcing subjects to listen to endless tape-recorded messages.Cameron was also a 33rd degree Mason, former OSS, on medical panel for Nuremberg Trial, assessed Rudolf Hess, friend of Sir John Rawlings Rees, founder of the Tavistock Institute for Human Relations.Goal: To make direct, controlled changes in personality…..Cameron studied at the Royal Mental Hospital in Glasgow, Scotland, under eugenicist, Sir David Henderson. He later took over the psychiatric division of the Allen Memorial Institute at McGill University in Montreal, which had been founded with Rockefeller monies. CIA director Allen Dulles called Allen Memorial “a good source for human guinea pigs.”“During the 1950’s Cameron founded the Canadian division of the World Federation of Mental Health with his friend Tavistock’s Brigadier General John Rawlings Reese. Cameron became president of many major psychiatric organizations, including the Canadian, American, and World Psychiatric Organizations.The CIA funded Cameron’s work through a cover organization called the Society for the Investigation of Human Ecology in New York. Human Ecology was founded by Cornell University neurologist Dr. Harold Wolff and funded by Geschickter Foundation for Medical Research and the Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation, both with direct connections to the Rockefeller Foundation. As a front for the CIA’s MKULTRA programs, the Society for the Investigation of Human Ecology also provided grants to eight other institutions.”Cameron’s goals, among others, were to erase the memory of his patients and re-build their minds with new identities and personalities. Cameron referred to his experimental techniques as “de-patterning” and “psychic driving.” For “de-patterning,” Cameron subjected his patients to heavy doses of “behavior influencing” drugs (including LSD, PCP angel dust, thorazine, bubutal, seconal, and amphetamines) combined with unheard of large doses of electric shock treatment, technically known as Electro-Convulsive Therapy (ECT). However, whereas in standard professional ECT, patients were given a single dose of 110 volts lasting a fraction of a second, Cameron used dosages twenty to forty times more intense, two to three times a day, and with the power turned up to 150V.Cameron combined the massive electro-shock with drug cocktails and prolonged sensory deprivation in a sealed environment that lasted for up to 65 days. He drugged his patients into a comatose sleep, sometimes for weeks on end, for as long as 90 days. At the end of the “de-patterning” phase, the patient’s mind was intended to be “more or less in a childlike and unconcerned state.” In fact, Dr. Cameron regressed unwitting victims into vegetable status and into zombies.In the next phase of his therapy, termed “psychic driving,” Cameron attempted to reprogram his victims’ “erased” minds. For the “psychic driving” part of his “treatment,” Cameron relied upon the aid of his assistant, Leonard Rubenstein, an electronics technician, vegetarian, practical joker, and Orthodox Jew with no medical training whatsoever. Rubenstein prepared taped messages that were incessantly repeated thousands of times on tape recorders and in headphones installed in football helmets worn by the patients. Usually ten days of “negative signals,” stressing the patient’s presumed inadequacies, were followed by ten days of “positive” messages, which encouraged the desired, changed behavior. A scholarly article by Cameron indicates that patients would hear the same message in “250,000 to 500,000 repetitions over a period which averages 20 days,” up to 16 hours per day (Cameron et al., 1961).Much of these inhumane “treatments” appear to have originated 50 years earlier in Pavlov’s abusive experiments with dogs.”Dr. Collin Ross (2000) states:“If such procedures were carried out under third world dictators, they would be denounced as human rights violations by American and Canadian psychiatry, and would be called brainwashing.The CIA supported Cameron’s work between 1957 to 1962 with grants totaling $84,820. The “psychic driving” portion of the research was code-named MKULTRA Subproject 68. The frequent screams of patients that echoed through the Allen Memorial hospital did not deter Cameron and his associates in their attempts to completely “de-pattern” their subjects. Despite the fact that these inhuman “experiments” amounted to little more than torture and reduced many of his patients to vegetable status, Cameron was elected chairman of the American Psychiatric Association in 1952 and later became the founding chairman of the World Psychiatric Association. In 1966, he was awarded the Canadian Mental Health Award for his services to the profession.”Ross (2000), concludes:“Medical experimentation by the Department of Psychiatry at McGill resulted in death, psychosis, vegetable states, organic brain damage, and permanent loss of memory among other damages. It resulted in the creation of amnesia, identity disturbance and de-personalization among other dissociative symptoms. Dr. Ewen Cameron was the main figure in these activities….Throughout the twentieth century, academic psychiatry provided no public commentary, ethical guidance, peer review, or moral oversight of any kind concerning mind control experimentation, despite the fact that the leading psychiatrists and medical schools were well funded by the CIA and military for mind control research. Mental patients, cancer patients, prisoners and unwitting citizens were experimented on by mind-control doctors at Yale, Harvard, McGill, Stanford, UCLA, and the other major universities.These human guinea pigs were never told that they were subjects in military and CIA mind control experiments, and they never gave informed consent. They received no systematical follow-up to document the harm done to them. The welfare of “human subjects” was not a relevant variable in the academic equation. What counted for psychiatrists, I think was money, power, perks, academic advancement, and the thrill of being a spy doctor….”Additional Comments: (http://ahrp.org/1950s-1960s-dr-ewen-cameron-destroyed-minds-at-allan-memorial-hospital-in-montreal/)1950s–1960s: Dr. Ewen Cameron Destroyed Minds at Allan Memorial Hospital in Montreal
“Cameron was an internationally prominent psychiatrist who developed torture techniques on his involuntary hospitalized patients — mostly women. His brutal techniques involved a three-stage method for “brainwashing” in order to eliminate the will and establish control: first, “mental de-patterning” achieved through drug-induced coma; massive neuroleptic drug cocktails induced extended sleep lasting up to eighty-six days. The second stage involved extreme, high voltage multiple electroshock “treatments” three times daily. Finally, while the person is in isolated confinement, in LSD altered states of consciousness, and deprived of sensory stimulation, adequate food, water, and oxygen, the subject would be bombarded by “psychic driving” by use of a football helmet clamped to the head with taped messages played for hours non-stop “up to a half-million times, messages such as “my mother hates me.” (McCoy, 2007)Cameron’s techniques have no therapeutic validity whatsoever; they were comparable to Nazi medical atrocities. After his “treatments” patients were unable to function; they had been reduced to a state of infancy. Case of Gail Kastner: “The shock treatment turned the then 19 year old honours student into a woman who sucked her thumb, talked like a baby, demanded to be fed from a bottle and urinated on the floor.” At that point her affluent family abandoned her and she lived in poverty. John Marks observes:“Ewen Cameron did not need the CIA to corrupt him. He clearly had his mind set on doing unorthodox research long before the Agency front started to fund him. . . In Cameron, the CIA had a psychiatrist, conveniently outside the United States, who was willing to do terminal experiments in electroshock, sensory deprivation, drug testing, and all of the above combined. By literally wiping the minds of his subjects clean by de-patterning and then trying to program in new behavior, Cameron carried the process known as “brainwashing” to its logical extreme.”The dehumanizing nature of his methods were published in premier medical journals without any complaints from other psychiatrists; Cameron read papers about “depatterning” with electroshock before meetings of his fellow psychiatrists; and they rewarded him, electing him president of the American, Canadian, and World Psychiatric Associations. The human significance of his dark legacy was brought to public attention when nine of his Canadian victims filed lawsuits in 1980s — twenty-one years after Cameron’s death. Despite the horrific abuse, the American and Canadian psychiatric establishment closed ranks. A Canadian government dismissed the CIA’s role as a “side issue” or “red herring”; Ottawa’s Justice Department denied legal responsibility, offering each victim a nugatory $20,000 “nuisance” payment. (McCoy, 2007)According to Leonard Rubenstein, an attorney for plaintiffs [Mrs. David Orlikow et al. v USA, 1988] Tom Beauchamp, a leading American bioethicist was an expert witness for Cameron’s estate, arguing that Cameron’s “treatment” complied with the norm and practice of the day. (Rubenstein LS. “Psychiatric experimentation: the lessons or history,” The Journal of the California Alliance for the Mentally Ill, 1994, Vol. 5, p. 22–27) As a result of the lawsuit, the CIA agreed to pay $750,000, the maximum allowed under U.S. law, to settle a case without conceding liability. (Beyond Nuremburg, ABA Journal March 1997; News accounts of five legal cases at: The Law and Mind Control — Mind Control Through Five Cases)Donald Hebb and Ewen Cameron were competitors; they did not collaborate, though Cameron incorporated Hebb’s sensory isolation techniques into his own diabolical arsenal of psychiatry’s instruments of torture. What Hebb and Cameron both have in common is their “contribution” in establishing the scientific foundation for CIA’s two-stage psychological torture method. (McCoy, 2007) Indeed, Hebb and Cameron’s “contribution” as “pioneers” who designed the psychological paradigm for torture used by the CIA was acknowledged by The McGill Daily, in 2012.Additional Comments: The CIA’s House of Horrors(https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/11/17/the-cias-house-of-horrors-the-abominable-dr-gottlieb/)“Certainly, one of the most nefarious of the MK-ULTRA projects was the “depatterning” research conducted by Scottish-born psychiatrist Dr. D. Ewen Cameron. Cameron was not hidden away in a dark closet: he was one of the most esteemed psychiatrists of his time. He headed both the American Psychiatric Association and the World Psychiatry Association. He sat on numerous boards and was a contributing editor to dozens of journals. He also enjoyed a long relationship with US intelligence agencies dating back to World War II, having been brought to Nuremberg by Allen Dulles to help evaluate Nazi war criminals, most notably Rudolf Hess. While in Germany Cameron also lent his hand to the journals. While in Germany Cameron also lent his hand to the crafting of the Nuremberg Code on medical research.After the war Cameron developed a near obsession with schizophrenia. He believed that he could cure the condition by first inducing a state of total amnesia in his patients and then reprogramming their consciousness through a process he termed “psychic driving.” Cameron’s base of operations was the Allan Memorial Institute at McGill University in Montreal. Through the early 1950s, Cameron’s work received the lavish support of the Rockefeller Foundation. Then in 1957 Cameron found a new stream of money, Gottlieb’s MK-ULTRA accounts. Over the next four years, the CIA gave Cameron more than $60,000 for his work in consciousness-alteration and mind control.Using CIA and Rockefeller funds, Cameron pioneered research into the use of sensory deprivation techniques. He once locked a woman in a small white “box” for thirty-five days, where she was deprived of all light, smells and sounds. The CIA doctors back at Langley looked on with some amazement at this research, since its own experiments with a similar sensory deprivation tank in 1955 had induced severe psychological reactions in subjects locked up for less than forty hours.Cameron used a variety of exotic drugs on his patients, once slipping LSD to an unsuspecting woman fourteen times over a two-month period. He also investigated the practical benefits of inducing paralysis in some of his patients by giving them injections of curare. Lobotomies were another area of intense interest for Dr. Cameron, who instructed his psycho-surgeons to perform their operations using only mild local anesthetics. He wanted the patients awake so that he could chart the minute changes in their consciousness the deeper the scalpel blade sliced into the frontal lobe.Nothing satisfied Cameron quite like the use of electro-shock therapy, which he believed could “wipe the mind clean,” allowing him to purge his patients of their disease. To this end Cameron developed a dire treatment. First, he put his patients into a prolonged sleep by injecting them with a daily mixture of Thorazine, Nembutal and Seconal. Using injections of amphetamines he brought patients out of their sleep three times a day when they would be forced to endure severe electro-shock treatments involving voltages forty times more intense than those considered safe and therapeutic at the time. This treatment would sometimes last two and half to three months. Then Cameron would begin his “psychic driving” experiment. This bizarre foray in behavioral conditioning consisted of the patients being assaulted by verbal messages played on a loop-feed tape player for sixteen hours a day; the speaker was often hidden under a pillow and was designed to deliver the messages subliminally while the patient slept.These experiments were conducted on more than 150 patients, one of whom was Robert Loguey. Loguey was sent to Cameron by his family doctor, who believed that a persistent pain Loguey complained about in his leg was psychosomatic. Loguey was duly diagnosed as a schizophrenic by Cameron, which rendered him immediately available as a guinea pig for Cameron’s CIA project. Loguey recalls that one of the negative messages Cameron piped into his room for twenty-three straight days was, “You killed your mother. You killed your mother.” When Loguey went home, he was shocked to discover that his mother was alive and apparently well.Linda McDonald was typical of Cameron’s victims, who tended to be women. McDonald was a 25-year-old mother of five young children. She was suffering from a modest case of post-partem depression and chronic back pains. Her physician advised her husband that he should take Linda to see Dr. Cameron at his clinic in Montreal. The doctor assured her husband that Cameron was “the best there was” and would have her back home and healthy in no time. “So we went,” Linda McDonald recalled in 1994 on the Canadian Broadcasting Company program, The Fifth Estate. “My medical file even says I took my guitar with me. And that was the end of my life.”“After a few days of observation, Cameron had diagnosed McDonald as an acute schizophrenic and had her transferred to the medical torture chamber he called “the Sleep Room.” For the next eighty-six days, McDonald was kept in a near comatose state by the use of powerful narcotics, and awakened only for massive jolts from Cameron’s electro-shock machine. Over that period, McDonald received 102 electro-shock treatments.The aim was to wipe out the patterns of thought and behavior which were detrimental to the patient and replace them with healthy patterns of thought and behavior,” said Dr. Peter Roper, a colleague of Cameron’s who still defends the experiments. “I think this was stimulated by the effects on the American troops of the war in Korea, how they seemed to have been brainwashed.”Linda McDonald emerged from Cameron’s care in a near infantile condition. “I had to be toilet trained,” McDonald said. “I was a vegetable. I had no identity, no memory. I had never existed in the world before. Like a baby.”Cameron was eased out of his post at Allan Memorial in 1964 and died of a heart attack while mountain climbing in 1967 at the age of sixty-six. But that didn’t end the matter. After the MK-ULTRA program was exposed, McDonald, Loguey and six other Cameron victims filed suit against the CIA. The Agency eventually agreed to a settlement, paying out $750,000 – but the CIA still maintains it was not culpable for Cameron’s actions.10. Dr. Jose DelgadoDr. Jose Delgado was Director of Neuropsychiatry at Yale University Medical School, inventor of the “stimoceiver” (brain implant), and author of “Physical Control of the Mind: Toward a Psycho-Civilized Society” (1969).Dr. Jose Delgado was financed by the Office of Naval Research. He used electrical stimulation of the brain (ESB) and learned to stimulate brains remotely with radio waves after having implanting electrodes into brains. He invented the “stimoceiver” which could be implanted in the brain and by microwaves.Delgado: “According to Marcuse, inner freedom designates the private space in which man may become and remain himself. Today this private space has been invaded and whittled down by technological reality.”The techno-matador spectacle in which Delgado was able to stop a charging bull was meant to shock people and to put humans in their place.Speaking in 1966, Delgado asserted that his experiments:“…support the distasteful conclusion that motion, emotion and behavior can be directed by electrical forces and that humans can be controlled like robots by push buttons.”Dr. Jose Delgado in front of Congress, 1974:“The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical perspective. Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.”Delgado began his investigation into electrically stimulated pain and pleasure in Spain during the 1930s. He later became Director of Neuropsychiatry at Yale University Medical School, where he refined the design of his remote-controlled “transdermal stimulator.” Dr. Delgado discovered that a whole range of emotions and behaviors can be electrically orchestrated in humans and non-human animals alike and that the individual has no capacity to resist such control. In one famous experiment conducted in Spain, Dr. Delgado is said to have confronted a charging 1,000-pound bull. Supposedly, as the bull lunged towards him, Dr Delgado used a radio signal to activate an electrode implanted deep in the bull’s brain. The bull was brought to a halt at Delgado’s feet.Dr. Delgado admitted: “These weapons are more dangerous than atomic destruction. With knowledge of the brain, we may transform, we may shape, direct, roboticize man. I think the great danger of the future is that we will have roboticized human beings who are not aware that they have been roboticized.”Former BBC producer, foreign correspondent and investigative journalist, Gordon Thomas (1989) relates:“Dr. (Sidney) Gottlieb and behaviorists of ORD [Office of Research and Development, CIA, Central Intelligence Agency] shared [Dr.] José Delgado’s views that the day must come when the technique would be perfected for making not only animals but humans respond to electrically transmitted signals…11. Dr. Fred Emery senior “behavioral scientist” at Tavistock Institute in London, England, outlined three phases of “social environmental turbulence” that are contrived and implemented against target populations by Tavistock’s “social engineers” (from Coleman, 2006). These include:a) superficiality, in which the threatened population adopts shallow sloganeering in place of ideals, b) fragmentation and panic, in which “social cohesion” falls apart, c) passive maladaption, in which victims take “fantasy trips of internal migration, introspection and obsession with self.” This last phase is referred to as disassociation and self-realization.12. Dr. George H. Estabrooks, Chairman of Psychology Department, Colgate University, Harvard Graduate, Rhodes Scholar, 32nd Mason, pioneer in military uses of hypnosis, created Manchurian candidate during WWII using hypnosis alone.In his book, “Hypnotism,” Estabrooks stated his belief that creation of experimental multiple personality for operational use in “super spies” is ethical because of the demands of war: “War is the end of all law.” In 1954, Estabrooks wrote to the CIA requesting funding so that he could experimentally create “hypnotic messengers” who could be controlled in such a way that they would be made to deliver a message without ever remembering having done so. In a 1971 Science Digest article, Estabrooks claimed he had created hypnotic couriers and counterintelligence agents that were used operationally during World War II. In this article, Estabrooks revealed that by World War II, the technology of clinical creation of multiple personality via hypnosis was already decades old: “By the 1920’s, they (clinical hypnotists) had learned how to split certain complex individuals into multiple personalities like Jekyll-Hydes.”According to Ross (2000):“Estabrooks was “accepted as a contractor by the War Department on February 20, 1942.” The Estabrooks Archives includes correspondence he exchanged with the Military Intelligence Division, dating back to 1924, with Col. William Donovan, the Coordinator of Information (COI) in 1942, with FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover between 1936 and 1962, and with many, many other governmental departments including the Office of Indian Affairs. Estabrooks also exchanged letters with Winston Churchill and Aldous and Julian Huxley in England. (Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World, of course, described a future world in which citizens are controlled by the drug, soma.) On June 8, 1936, Estabrooks wrote to J. Edgar Hoover about the possibility of combining drugs with hypnosis. A couple decades later (1955), TOP SECRET MKULTRA Subproject 39, conducted on Ohio prison inmates, involved experiments combining the use of drugs, interrogation, and hypnosis.The record shows that Estabrooks conducted experiments on children at the Rome State School for the mentally retarded, a state-run facility in Rome, New York, as well as St. John’s Orphan Asylum for Boys and the House of the Good Sheperd in Utica, New York. Ross (2000) concludes:“Given the military intelligence and academic connections of Dr. Estabrooks, and the fact that all his techniques and results were achieved in real-life simulations under BLUEBIRD and ARCHICHOKE, it is probable that his claims to have created and handled Manchurian Candidates during World War II are accurate and factual. His experimentation on children raises the possibility that he or other investigators have attempted to create Manchurian Candidates on children. Such a possibility might seem far-fetched until one considers the LSD, biological, and radiation experiments conducted on children, the effects on children of the Tuskeegee Syphilis Study, the fact that four of the MKULTRA Subprojects were on children, and the fact that hypnotic subjects described in BLUEBIRD and ARTICHOKE documents include girls nineteen years of age.”13. Dr. Sigmund Freud: (from wikipedia): “1856-1939 – Sigmund (Schlomo Sigismund) Freud was an Austrian neurologist and the founder of psychoanalysis, a clinical method for treating psychopathology through dialogue between a patient and a psychoanalyst.Freud was born to Galician Jewish parents in the Moravian town of Freiberg, in the Austrian Empire. In 1882, Freud began his medical career at the Vienna General Hospital. His research work in cerebral anatomy led to the publication of an influential paper on the palliative effects of cocaine in 1884 and his work on aphasia would form the basis of his first book On Aphasia: A Critical Study, published in 1891.”(Schlomo) Freud became a member of the Independent Order B’nai B’rith. It is a Brothers of Light lodge, practicing that Brothers of Light religion. Freud is one of the “Brothers of Light.” (According to Wikipedia: B’nai B’rith International (English pronunciation: from Hebrew: בני ברית b’né brit, “Children of the Covenant“), is the oldest Jewish service organization in the world. B’nai B’rith is committed to the security and continuity of the Jewish people and the State of Israel.) B’nai B’rith International was founded in 1843 in New York City by German Jewish immigrants. The widespread perception is that it is comprised of an exclusionary “German Jewish elite.”14. Dr. Allen H. Frey The Frey Effect is one term for the “microwave auditory effect.” In 1961, the American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect. The cause is thought to be thermoelastic expansion of portions of the auditory apparatus, although competing theories explain the results of holographic interferometry tests differently.[Early work by microwave scientist, Allan H. Frey, demonstrated that perception of sound can be induced in normal and clinically deaf humans by irradiation of the head with low-density, pulse-modulated ultra-high frequency (UHF) electromagnetic radiation – a type of radio wave. It had previously been shown that UHF wavelengths smaller than 10 cm could produce a heating of the skin and even cause severe burning. Since then, work by Frey and others has shown that this same microwave energy is capable of producing selective tachycardia (a speeding-up of the heart beat) and brachycardia (slowing down of the heart beat).A U.S. State Department report by G.W. Biles in 1976 suggested that it is quite possible to induce a heart attack in a person from a distance with radar, since radar uses the same pulse-modulated UHF energy that Frey had used in some of his early experiments.In 1961, Frey showed that the effect and range of auditory response to radio frequency (RF) energy could reach thousands of feet. Using a pulse-modulated transmitter, all types of biological effects could be induced on the targeted subject, including dizziness, nausea and vomiting. Words could even be sent to the brain, independent of the tympanic membrane of the ear. Thus, a new form of communications, with immense implications for the military and security services, was discovered: direct communication to the brain by radio waves. An intelligence asset, programmed by remote hypnosis, could be activated by RF means to carry out orders bypassing his or her consciousness (“Manchurian Candidate”). And the hypnotic command that the target obeyed would be considered his own idea.
(Webmaster’s Comment: This technology clearly morphed into the basis of what is referred to as Radio Hypnotic Intracerebral Control, or RHIC.) And, of course, this technology can be used against anyone; test subjects for this and other technologies are sometimes termed “targeted individuals” for instance.)
15. Dr. Charles Geschickter
In the funding of the construction of the Gorman Annex at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, D.C. $375,000 was matched by federal funds. The money was funneled through Geschickter Foundation. Dr. Charles Geschickter, head of the Geschickter Foundation, conducted research on amnesia-producing drugs at Georgetown University Hospital under MKSEARCH through July, 1967. The total budget for the Annex of $1.25 million was to provide a hospital safe house for mind control research. Some subjects were terminal cancer patients. One sixth of the space was set aside for the CIA, which placed three biochemists there under cover.
In his testimony in’ Human Drug Testing by the CIA,’ 1977, Dr. Geschickter states that over thirteen years his foundation funded $1,030,000.00 of research at Georgetown and $2,088,600.00 at other universities. CIA money included the $375,000 for MKULTRA Subproject 35 and $535,000 for MKULTR Subproject 45, meaning that most of the money awarded for research at Georgetown, if not all, was CIA money. Dr. Geschicter’s testimony to the Senate Committee is a study in evasiveness, forgetfulness, doublespeak, and implausible denial. He claimed not to remember many details he obviously would not have forgotten.
16. John Gittinger: CIA psychologist, who developed PAS, Personality Assessment System, which has been used by the CIA and other Intelligence agencies extensively.
Wikepedia: The Personality Assessment System (PAS) is a descriptive model of personality formulated by John W. Gittinger. A major feature of the PAS is that a personality profile can be systematically interpreted from a set of Wechsler Scales subtest scores.
17. Dr. Norbert Weiner
Dr. Norbert Weiner was a math genius and MIT mathematics and cybernetics professor who earned his Ph.D. from Harvard at the age of 17. He constructed a formula for what he called “cybernetics.” He co-authored a paper on: “Behavior, Purpose, and Teleology” with Arturo Rosenblueth and Julian Bigelow (1943) that came out in Philosophy of Science. In the paper, the authors modeled the behavior of machines and organisms on the feedback loop.
This work led to his books and to the science of cybernetics… and became the dominant topic of exploration at the top-secret government-military-science Macy Conferences (1942-1953).
Wiener’s 1948 book was entitled: “Cybernetics: Control and Communication in the Animal and the Machine” and was underwritten by the Rockefeller Foundation. Cybernetics derives from the Greek word for “steersman” or “helmsman.”
Wiener’s 1950 follow-up book was: “The Human Use of Human Beings: Cybernetics and Society.” This book outlined a whole new era.
The first official Macy’s Cybernetics Meeting was held immediately following World War II in March, 1946. Entitled: CYBERNETICS: “Circular Causal and Feedback Mechanisms in Biological and Social Systems”, the meeting was held just three months before the passage of the National Mental Health Act which established the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). This act gave the federal government the mandate to prevent as well as treat mental illness.
Macy’s attendees now knew that both machines and human brains worked through inputs and outputs. Hence, in both types of “systems,” an interface should theoretically be possible. There was a large military presence at all the Macy’s conferences. And modern information theory was used to study the “second signal system,” that is, how “speech and associated phenomena” affect human behavior.
Weiner invented the “autocorrelator” in 1955. With this machine, he discovered how to send EM signals, as encoded EEG (electroencephalogram) patterns, to and from the human brain along twelve different channels. His research into cybernetics- merging of humans and machines was the impetus for the Macy Conferences, which preceded and presaged the CIA’s MKULTRA and other mind control projects.
Webmaster Speculation: Weiner’s 1963 book, “God and Golem, Inc.,” may have pressaged an era of vast and coordinated covert experimentation and modification of human test subjects, so called “targeted individuals.” Notice the word, Inc.: The trading of remotely-measured biomedical data on various stock exchanges appears to have become an extremely lucrative (black market) business.
18. Dr. Sidney Gottlieb (1918-1999): Head of Technical Services Division (TSD) of the Office of Operations (informally dubbed the “dirty tricks department”) of the CIA, Gottlieb, with a Ph.D. a chemistry was Head of CIA Projects MKULTRA and MKSEARCH, 1953-1973.
Within Technical Services, MK-ULTRA projects came under the control of the Chemical Division, headed from 1951 to 1956 by Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, a New York Jew who received his doctorate in chemistry from California Tech. Born with a clubfoot and afflicted with a severe stammer, Gottlieb pushed himself with unremitting intensity.
Furnished with $300,000 from Allen Dulles, Gottlieb started farming out research to characters such as Harold Abramson, Olson’s nemesis. In 1953, Dr. Abramson was given $85,000. His grant proposal listed six areas of investigation: disturbance of memory, discrediting by aberrant behavior, alteration of sex patterns, eliciting of information, suggestibility and creation of dependency.
19. Dr. James Hamilton: TOP SECRET MKULTRA Subproject 2 was conducted at Stanford University by Dr. James Hamilton on the “Possible synergistic action of drugs which may be appropriate for use in abolishing consciousness.” Subproject 39 was a TOP SECRET project carried out at Ionia State Hospital Psychopathic Clinic in Detroit, Michigan, on “Drug testing on prisoners/sexual psychopaths including interrogation with hypnosis, LSD, and marijuana.””
20. Dr. Robert Heath: of Tulane University. Like Dr. Delgado, the neurosurgeon, Dr. Heath of Tulane University, concluded that ESB [electronic stimulation of the brain] could control memory, impulses, feelings and could evoke hallucinations as well as fear and pleasure. It could literally manipulate the human will – at will.”
21. Richard Helms: was CIA Director 1966- 1973 and enthusiastically oversaw top-secret MKULTRA experiments during that time period. In 1973, CIA director Richard Helms purposefully destroyed all MKULTRA files in order to conceal these activities from the upcoming Senate investigation of CIA activities led by Senator Frank Church.
23. Dr. Albert Hoffman Swiss chemist who discovered LSD in 1943 as S.S. and Gestapo doctors in Nazi Germany were testing mescaline (a drug which has many of the mind-changing qualities of LSD) on prisoners at the Dachau concentration camp. According to research team member Walter Neff, the goal of the Dachau experiments was “to eliminate the will of the person examined…” The Nazi “scientists” at the concentration camps also experimented with hypnosis in combination with mescaline.
24. L. Ron Hubbard, U.S. Navy Office of Naval Intelligence, science fiction author, member of the OTO lodge and Aleister Crowley disciple, co-author with Jack Parsons of the occult Babalon Workings ritual in 1946, founder of the cult of Scientology:
In Operation Mind Control: The CIA’s Plot Against America (1978), Walter Bowart quotes a 1951 statement by a former naval officer that reveals that the military/intelligence use of narco-hypnosis was widespread at that time. (The Navy had begun their mind control experiments in Operation CHATTER in 1947). The naval officer was L. Ron Hubbard, founder of the cult of Scientology: “…
“a secret” (of certain military and intelligence organizations) called “Pain-Drug-Hypnosis”…. “is a vicious war weapon and may be of considerably more use in conquering a society than the atom bomb. This is no exaggeration. The extensiveness of the use of this form of hypnotism in espionage work is now so widespread that it is long past the time when people should have become alarmed about it….. Pain-Drug-Hypnosis is a wicked extension of narcosynthesis, the drug hypnosis used in America only during and since the last war…”
25. Dr. Robert Hyde LSD research MKULTRA
From: 1949: First LSD experiment in the U.S. Dr. Max Rinkel
January 18, 2015
“Dr. Max Rinkel, a research psychiatrist obtained LSD from its sole Swiss manufacturer, Sandoz Chemicals; and his partner, Dr. Robert Hyde took the first acid trip in the West. They then organized an LSD Study at Boston Psychopathic Institute where they tested the drug on 100 patients.” Soon an elite group of five private researchers and six U.S. Army physicians began quietly conducting LSD experiments in the U.S. Robert Hyde continued to experiment at on unwitting patients for decades at CIA’s center in Rhode Island and then at the Vermont State Hospital.”
26. Dr. Harris Isbell
Another early recipient of Gottlieb’s (MKULTRA) money was Dr. Harris Isbell, who ran the Center for Addiction Research in Lexington, Kentucky. Passing through Isbell’s center was a captive group of human guinea pigs in the shape of a steady stream of black heroin addicts. Isbell developed a “points system” to secure their cooperation in his research. These people, supposedly being delivered from their drug habits, were awarded heroin and morphine in amounts relative to the nature of a particular research task. It was the normal habit of Gottlieb and his CIA colleagues back in Virginia to test all materials on themselves, but more than 800 different compounds were sent over to Isbell’s shop for the addicts to try first.
Perhaps the most infamous experiment in Louisville came when Isbell gave LSD to seven black male heroin addicts for seventy-seven straight days. Isbell’s research notes indicate “double,” “triple” and “quadruple” as he hiked the doses. Noting the apparent tolerance of the subjects to this incredible regimen of lysergic acid, Isbell explained in chilling tones that “this type of behavior is to be expected in patients of this type.” In another eerie reprise of the Nazi doctors’ Dachau experiments, Isbell had nine black males strapped to tables, injected with psilocybin, rectal thermometers inserted, lights shown in their eyes to measure pupil dilation and joints whacked to test neural reactions. The money for Isbell’s research was being funneled by the CIA through the National Institutes of Health.
Isbell also played a key role as the middleman for the CIA in getting supplies of narcotics and hallucinogens from drug companies.
MKULTRA subcontractor who investigated LSD
From John Mark’s Search For The Manchurian Candidate (1978), Chapter 4:
“Dr. Harris Isbell, whose work the CIA funded through Navy cover with the approval of the Director of the National Institutes of Health, published his principal findings, but he did not mention how he obtained his subjects. As Director of the Addiction Research Center at the huge Federal drug hospital in Lexington, Kentucky, he had access to a literally captive population. Inmates heard on the grapevine that if they volunteered for Isbell’s program, they would be rewarded either in the drug of their choice or in time off from their sentences. Most of the addicts chose drugs—usually heroin or morphine of a purity seldom seen on the street. The subjects signed an approval form, but they were not told the names of the experimental drugs or the probable effects. This mattered little, since the “volunteers” probably would have granted their informed consent to virtually anything to get hard drugs.
Given Isbell’s almost unlimited supply of subjects, TSS officials used the Lexington facility as a place to make quick tests of promising but untried drugs and to perform specialized experiments they could not easily duplicate elsewhere. For instance, Isbell did one study for which it would have been impossible to attract student volunteers. He kept seven men on LSD for 77 straight days. Such an experiment is as chilling as it is astonishing—both to lovers and haters of LSD. Nearly 20 years after Dr. Isbell’s early work, counterculture journalist Hunter S. Thompson delighted and frightened his readers with accounts of drug binges lasting a few days, during which Thompson felt his brain boiling away in the sun, his nerves wrapping around enormous barbed wire forts, and his remaining faculties reduced to their reptilian antecedents. Even Thompson would shudder at the thought of 77 days straight on LSD, and it is doubtful he would joke about the idea. To Dr. Isbell, it was just another experiment. “I have had seven patients who have now been taking the drug for more than 42 days,” he wrote in the middle of the test, which he called “the most amazing demonstration of drug tolerance I have ever seen.” Isbell tried to “break through this tolerance” by giving triple and quadruple doses of LSD to the inmates.
Filled with intense curiosity, Isbell tried out a wide variety of unproven drugs on his subjects. Just as soon as a new batch of scopolamine, rivea seeds, or bufotenine arrived from the CIA or NIMH, he would start testing. His relish for the task occasionally shone through the dull scientific reports. “I will write you a letter as soon as I can get the stuff into a man or two,” he informed his Agency contact.
No corresponding feeling shone through for the inmates, however. In his few recorded personal comments, he complained that his subjects tended to be afraid of the doctors and were not as open in describing their experiences as the experimenters would have wished. Although Isbell made an effort to “break through the barriers” with the subjects, who were nearly all black drug addicts, Isbell finally decided “in all probability, this type of behavior is to be expected with patients of this type.” The subjects have long since scattered, and no one apparently has measured the aftereffects of the more extreme experiments on them.”
27. Dr. Kurt Lewin, often recognized as the “founder of social psychology” and was one of the first to study group dynamics and organizational development. He was a Jewish German refugee associated with the Frankfurt School which was originated by an influential group of largely Jewish Marxists at the Institute for Social Research in Germany. Upon moving to England, he worked for the Tavistock of Human Relations. He later moved to America and became an OSS agent, psychology professor at Columbia University, and later, Director of the MIT Center for Group Dynamics.
28. Dr. Oliver Lowry, who has carried out several classified projects for the U.S. Government on what is termed by the military and intelligence services ‘Silent Sound Spread Spectrum’ (SSSS), sometimes called SQUAD, developed and patented a system which he described as “a silent communications system in which non-aural carriers, in the very high audio frequency range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplified or frequency modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener.”
The first known military use of the system was against Iraq during the Gulf War. Although completely silent to the human ear, the negative voice messages programmed by PsyOps psychologists were clearly perceived by the subconscious minds of Iraqi soldiers: “The silent sounds completely demoralized them and instilled a perpetual feeling of fear and hopelessness in their minds.”
29. Dr. Josef Mengele
Among the imported Nazi “scientists” was the infamous Dr. Josef Mengele (aka “The Auschwitz Angel of Death”) and others who had done extensive experimentation on the Nazi death camp prisoners. The documentary record reveals that BLUEBIRD, ARTICHOKE, MKULTRA were essentially a direct continuation of Nazi “research,” and indeed, much of it was initially carried out by the ex-Nazi “doctors” themselves. These and related programs were devised to control human behavior through psychedelic and hallucinogenic drugs (including LSD, mescaline and many others), electroshock, radiation, magnetic fields, sound waves, sleep deprivation, parapsychology, psychological/sociological/anthropological methods, harassment substances, paramilitary devices and materials, and many other methods. A special procedure, designated MKDELTA, was established to govern the use of MKULTRA techniques that would be used for harassment, discrediting or disabling purposes in other countries. Operation OFTEN attempted to harness the power of occultic forces.”
In “A Nation Betrayed: The Chilling True Story of Secret Cold War Experiments Performed on Our Children and Other Innocent People” (2001), Carol Ruiz, provides this background on Nazi “doctor,” Dr. Josef Mengele:
“Many survivors have identified Josef Mengele as using the aliases Dr. Green, Dr. Black, Dr. Swartz (black in German), Father Joseph, or Vaterchen (daddy) when he did their programming. The experiments and programming he used on us were of such a heinous nature, that they were not unlike some of those performed at Auschwitz. I have personally spoken and corresponded with many of these child Cold War survivors who have agreed to allow me to recount some of their mind control and brainwashing experiments by the man they believe to be Josef Mengele using one of the above aliases and other CIA or military doctors.
Josef Mengele attended Frankfurt Institute for Racial Hygiene doing his doctoral research on cleft palate. (He received his Ph.D. in anthropology). In 1937 he was appointed a research assistant at the Third Reich Institute for Heredity, Biology, and Racial Purity at the University of Frankfurt where he worked with Professor Otmar Freiherr von Vershuer and learned genetic manipulation. Mengele provided “experimental materials” to the Kaiser –Wilhelm Institute of Anthropology, from Twins including eyes, blood , and other body parts from Auschwitz. One of the victims of Mengele’s experimentswas quoted as saying, “It is imperative that the Kaiser-Wilhelm Institute be implicated as the initiator and recipient of the research data; it should not be able to get away from the ultimate responsibility of these horrors.”
Using published accounts of various authors as well as accounts of numerous mind-control survivors, Ruiz traces Mengele’s activities to many nations, including the United States. Her research indicates Mengele was identified in Argentina in 1952, Aberdeen Proving Grounds in Maryland (1952), Washington, D.C. (1952), Germany (December, 1954), Paraguay (1954), Florida (1954), Nashville, Tennessee (1955), Switzerland (1956), 2-hour stop over in New York (1956), Santiago, Chile (1957), Augsburg, Germany and Camp Dora/Nordhausen Hartz Mountain area (1957), Raven Rock (an underground government facility in Pennsylvania, 1957), Montevideo, Uruguay (1958), Paraguay (1959), Detroit, Michigan (1959), a Catholic orphanage in Canada (three times a year for two weeks in 1959, 1960, 1961, and 1962), Montreal (1960), Kansas City (1960), Egypt (1961), Canada (1961), Vietnam/Laos (1961 and 1962), Canada (1962), Uruguay (1962), Washington, D.C. (Walter Reed Army Medical Center for programming, 1963), Albuquerque, New Mexico (1963 and 1964), New York World’s Fair (1964), Europe/Russia tour (November and December, 1964), Michigan (1965), Spain (1965), Paraguay (1966), Maine and Cleveland, Ohio (?) (1968), and Brazil (1970). Supposedly, Mengele drowned in Brazil in 1979. However, the Mengele family is reported to have bought a 400-acre farm in Indiana valued at $1.2 million in 1979. Police files in Chile and Brazil show Mengele there in 1983.”
Ruiz’s reconstruction of Mengele’s whereabouts between the time he left Germany and his supposed death is quite revealing. Based on the above “sightings,” Mengele appeared in at least 15 different locations in America and Canada between 1952 and 1968. These locations include American military bases, American underground government facilities, the Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C., and numerous American cities and states. Numerous mind-control survivors identify him as being one of their principle mind control programmers at these locales. Additionally, Mengele appeared three times a year, for two weeks at a time, during four consecutive years (1959-62) at a Catholic orphanage in Canada. Obviously, a Catholic orphanage could have provided Mengele with child subjects for mind-control programming/”experimentation.” Mengele also appeared on a ship near Vietnam/Laos in 1961 and 1962 during a time when the CIA was actively involved in that country. John McDermott, Former Associate Editor of Viet-Report, Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, notes that:
“… from June, 1954 to June, 1963… the CIA was absolutely and exclusively dominant in creating and carrying out the policies which led eventually to the Vietnam War.
It seems that Mengele went where the CIA went. Finally, Mengele also appeared in several countries throughout Europe and South America during this time frame. Mengele is a particularly important character because his history is inexorably tied up with the history of both Nazi and CIA mind control experiments. Springmeier and Wheeler (1996) assert that Mengele was a member of the Rothschild family and an Illuminati.”
Linda Hunt (“Secret Agenda, The United States Government, Nazi Scientists, and Project Paperclip, 1945-1990;” 1991)
30. Dr. Timothy Leary
Dr. Timothy Leary, Psychology Professor at Harvard University, was a “CIA spychiatrist” who worked on the Harvard Psilocybin Project from 1960 to 1962 (LSD and psilocybin were still legal in the United States at the time), resulting in the Concord Prison Experiment and the Marsh Chapel Experiment. Leary was famous for proselizing the religion of LSD, or psychedelic drugs in general. His mantra that was to change the 60’s generation and help devolve American society as a whole was: “Turn on, tune in, and drop out.”
Another leading expert on hypnosis is Dr. Martin Orne. Orne published many papers relating to the creation of amnesia and Manchurian Candidates, including, “Can a hypnotized subject be compelled to carry out otherwise unacceptable behavior?” (1972), “Restricted use of success cues in retrieval during posthypnotic amnesia” (1981), and “Hypnotically-induced hallucinations” (1962). Ross (2000) writes:
“Dr. Martin Orne is one of two psychiatrists professionally active into the late 1960’s who is a documented CIA-mind control contractor, along with Dr. Louis Jolyon West. Both men are life-long students of dissociation, amnesia, coercive persuasion, hypnosis and other topics at the core of BLUEBIRD and ARTICHOKE, and both receiving funding from numerous military sources and the CIA. Both men are therefore central to the history of psychiatric participation in mind control.”
Orne and his wife, Emily Farrell Carota, are both on the advisory board of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation (FMSF), a CIA-front that debunks testimony from victims of MKULTRA experiments; experiments that these very psychiatrists conducted! Other MKULTRA contractors on the FMSF Advisory board have included Dr. Jolyon West and Dr. Margaret Singer.
32. Dr. Winfred Overholser
The Office of Strategic Services (OSS) (precursor to the CIA) in America set up a “truth drug” committee under Dr. Winfred Overholser, head of St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in Washington, D.C. This committee tried and quickly rejected mescaline, several barbiturates and scopolamine. In the spring of 1943, the committee decided that Cannabis indica, or marijuana, showed the most promise, and it started a secret testing program in cooperation with the Manhattan Project, the TOP SECRET effort to build an atomic bomb. Indeed, Manhattan Project scientists were the first dozen test subjects!
33. Dr. Michael Persinger (1945 – 2018) (from wikipedia) was an American-Canadian professor of psychology at Laurentian University. Inventor of the “God helmet,” his most well-known hypotheses include the temporal lobes of the human brain as the central correlate for mystical experiences, subtle changes in geomagnetic activity as mediators of parapsychological phenomena, the tectonic strain within the Earth’s crust as the source of luminous phenomena attributed to unidentified aerial objects, and the importance of specific quantifications for energy (10−20 Joules), photon flux density (picoWatt per meter squared), and small shifts in magnetic field intensities (picoTesla to nanoTesla range) for integrating cellular activity as well as human thought with universal phenomena.
His major research themes have included electromagnetic field effects upon biological organisms, epilepsy, temporal lobe functions, properties of biophotons, geophysical-human interactions, physical cosmology, and the quantifiable examination of what Persinger terms “low-probability phenomena” such as time travel, parallel universes, and the universe as a simulation.
He argued that all phenomena including consciousness, spiritual experiences, and “paranormal events” can be explained by universal physical mechanisms and can be verified using the scientific method. He contended quantitative differences in energy, rather than qualitative distinctions, are responsible for the apparent mind-body duality. Further, he has claimed that the structure and function of the brain determine the boundaries of human perception of the universe, and that shared quantitative values connect local phenomena with fundamental properties of the cosmos.
34. Dr. Lawrence Pinneo By 1974, Lawrence Pinneo, a neurophysiologist and electronic engineer at Stanford Research Institute (SRI), had developed a computer system capable of reading a person’s mind. It correlated brain waves on an electroencephalograph with specific commands. Twenty years ago, the computer responded with a dot on a TV screen. Today, it can be the input to an EBB stimulator that uses radio frequencies. The concept of mind-reading computers is no longer science fiction.
A Freedom of Information request produced a 1970 NASA report on implantable biotelemetry systems, which describes the development of precisely these kinds of devices. “…. it is therefore possible that the biological application of radar could be used as a weapon on an individual basis for sociological or political purposes…..”
Funding “fronts” and official “cover stories” for electronic warfare research have included the governmental funding for the space program of the 60’s, the “Star Wars” research of the 80’s, and in the past few decades, the “man-caused global warming” fraud. In this way, tax monies allocated to these programs have been secretly diverted towards research in black budget electronic warfare and psychotronic mind control research and various other black military projects (Keith, 1999).
strong>35. Brig. Gen. Sir John Rawlings Reese: (1890 – 1969). Sir Dr. Brigadier General Lord John Rawlings Reese was alternately head of British Army’s Pschological Warfare Division and founding head of the Tavistock Clinic in 1920.
He was a friend of Dr. Ewen Cameron and was President of the World Federation for Mental Health.
36. William Sargant (1907 – 1988) (wikipedia): was a British psychiatrist who is remembered for the zeal with which he promoted treatments such as psychosurgery, deep sleep treatment, electroconvulsive therapy and insulin shock therapy. Sargant studied medicine at St John’s College, Cambridge, and qualified as a doctor at St Mary’s Hospital, London. In 1948 he was appointed director of the department of psychological medicine at St Thomas’ Hospital, London, and remained there until (and after) his retirement in 1972, also treating patients at other hospitals, building up a lucrative private practice in Harley Street, and working as a media psychiatrist.
Sargant co-authored a textbook on physical treatment in psychiatry that ran to 5 editions. He wrote a book titled Battle for the Mind in which he discusses the nature of the process by which our minds are subject to influence by others.
37. Dr. Margaret Singer : (1921-2003) was an American clinical psychologist. From Wikipedia: “Singer’s main areas of research included schizophrenia, family therapy, brainwashing and coercive persuasion. In the 1960s she began to study the nature of social and religious group influence and mind control, and sat as a board member of the American Family Foundation and as an advisory board member of the Cult Awareness Network. She was the co-author of the book Cults in Our Midst.”:
38. Dr. Igor Smirnov, was a psychologist from the Moscow Institute of Psycho-corrections, who pioneered a technique to electronically analyze the human mind in order to influence it. They input subliminal command messages using key words transmitted in “white noise” or music. Using an infrasound very low frequency transmission, the acoustic psycho-correction message is transmitted via bone conduction – ear plugs would not restrict the message. The subliminal messages by-pass the conscious level and are effective almost immediately.
39. James Tyurst, who in 1951 had been part of a committee providing oversight on Projects ARTICHOKE and BLUEBIRD. The Canadian Defense Research Board also provided money to Tyhurst, who did research on the effects of LSD on over 300 patients at Hollywood Hospital in Vancouver. CIA-funded research into LSD was also done in Saskatchewan, by Abram Hoffer and Humphrey Osmond….
40. Dr. Louis Jolyon (Jolly) West: UCLA psychologist and MKULTRA subcontractor, founder and director of False Memory Syndrome Foundatin (FMSF)
Dr. Louis Jolyon “Jolly” West (Figures 3 and 9) served in the U.S. Army during WWII and received his M.D. from the University of Minnesota in 1948, prior to obtaining MKULTRA contracts to carry out research on LSD. He did his psychiatry residency from 1949 to 1952 at Cornell University, an MKULTRA Institution and the site of the MKULTRA cut-out, The Human Ecology Foundation. West had TOP SECRET clearance from the CIA in order to carry out MKULTRA Subproject 43 (“studies of dissociative states”) at the University of Oklahoma in 1956. In his MKULTRA Subproject 43 proposal, Dr. West described a research plan that involved many mind control techniques used in Communist China and by what he termed “destructive cults.” In part, this proposal reads:
“It is proposed that the experiments begun during 1955-56 involving hypnotizability, suggestibility, and the role of certain drugs in altering these attributes, be continued and extended during 1956-57….. Experiments involving altered personality function as a result of environmental manipulation (chiefly sensory isolation) have yielded promising leads in terms of suggestibility and production of trance-like states. There is reason to believe that environmental manipulations can affect the tendencies for dissociative mental manipulations to occur. Isolation, in particular, can markedly change the individual’s response…. All the above recommended experimental procedures will require special equipment, special methodologies, and special skills… a unique laboratory must be organized and constructed. This laboratory will include a special chamber, in which all psychologically significant aspects of the environment can be controlled. In this setting the various hypnotic, pharmacological, and sensory-environmental variables will be manipulated in a controlled fashion and quantitative recording of the reactions of the experimental subjects will be made (from Ross, 2000).”
The above paragraph makes it clear that “suggestability,” trance-like states” and “altered personality function” are the desired ends. These ends are to be achieved by “environmental manipulations,” “certain drugs,” and “dissociative mental manipulations” in a laboratory with “special chamber” that facilitates control of “hypnotic, pharmacological, and sensory-environment variables.” Some Dr. West’s professional papers include: “Sleep deprivation” (Brauchi and West, 1959), “Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD): It’s effects on the male Asiatic elephant” (West, et al., 1962), “Brainwashing” (West, et al., 1963), “Hypnosis and experimental psychopathology” (Deckert and West, 1963), “Sensory isolation” (1963), “Monkeys and brainwashing” (West, 1964), “Psychiatry, brainwashing, and the American character” (West, 1964), “Dissociative reactions” (West, 1967), “Hallucinogens, flight from violence: Hippies and the green rebellion” (Allen and West, 1968), “Hippie culture” (West and Allen, 1968), “Campus unrest and the counter culture” (West, 1970), “Contemporary cults: Utopian images, internal reality” (1982), “Cults, liberty, and mind control” (1982), and “Persuasive techniques in contemporary cults” (West, 1989).
Ross (2000) concludes:
“Dr. West devoted four decades to study, writing, and experimenting on dissociation, hypnosis, Communist mind control, hallocinogens, sensory deprivation, and methods of social influence; he concluded that the methods used by destructive cults result in the creation of new identities and dissociated states (West and Martin, 1994). The same methods, when applied to experimental subjects under BLUEBIRD, ARTICHOKE and MKULTRA, also resulted in the creation of amnesia, new identities, and dissociated states. This was the Manchurian Candidate program.”
Let’s see….. West concludes that the “methods used by destructive cults result in the creation of new identities and dissociated states”…. If I recall, this was Cameron’s goal too in his “depatterning” and “psychic driving” “experiments,” wasn’t it?….. First, you erase or “de-pattern” the mind and then you create new identities….. Look Ma, now we’re playing god!
41. Col. George Hunter White: alias Morgan Hall,
Col. George Hunter White stated:
“I toiled wholeheartedly in the vineyards because it was fun, fun, fun.… Where else could a red-blooded American boy lie, kill, cheat, steal, rape and pillage with the sanction and blessing of the all-highest.”
George White had come to the CIA from the OSS, America’s wartime intelligence agency. For years, White was in charge of MKULTRA’s Operation Midnight Climax, a project set up to study the effects of LSD on sex. CIA-run brothels were maintained in San Francisco, New York and Marin County. The CIA paid drug-addicted prostitutes $100 a night to bring their “johns” to these “safehouses,” where, unbeknownst to them, their drinks were spiked with LSD. CIA personnel watched the action from behind one-way mirrors. The “johns,” or subjects, were never told they had been unwitting subjects in drug studies. White received CIA funding for MKULTRA Subprojects 3, 14, 16, and 42 (Ross, 2000).
VIII. Cooperating Institutions
“1) The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in London, England grew out of the Psychological Warfare Division of the British Army during WWI and it remains one of the principle mind-control programming sites in the world today.
2) Original founders and funders of Tavistock included the (Illuminati) Committee of 300, the British Royal Family, the Milner Group, and the Rockefeller and Rothschild families. Another early influence on Tavistock was the (German Jewish) neo-Marxist, Frankfurt School.
3) Tavistock coordinated the ultra-secret behavior control research project that began in the United States in the 1950’s, including CIA Projects ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD, and MKULTRA. Other groups involved in this research included Scottish Rite Masons, the United Nations, and various U.S., British, and Canadian military and intelligence agencies, with the CIA as lead agency. As noted, this research was carried out at top universities, military facilities, hospitals, prisons, etc. by some of the most reputable scientists of the time. These secret projects involved brainwashing and torture of many thousands of witting and unwitting subjects by drugs (including LSD), massive doses of electroshock, sensory deprivation, hypnosis, electronic remote control, and many other methods of torture.
4) Tavistock claims to be an authority on ritual abuse, Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), and Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), the creation of which allows for the programming of “Monarch mind-controlled slaves.” Indeed, they are.
B. SRI Stanford Researh Institute
Stanford Research Institute – now named SRI International – termed their telepathy work Remote Viewing (RV), which involved a sender transmitting messages telepathically to a receiver. Two of SRI’s most important projects were Grill Flame, a multi-million dollar psychic research and development program, started by the CIA in 1972, and now primarily run by the DIA; and SCANATE (SCANning by coordinATE), which started on May 29th 1973 and was completed in 1975. Grill Flame produced telepathic information, later confirmed by satellite, about a very sensitive nuclear test site at Semipalatinsk in Soviet Kazakhstan and which led to the location of a crashed Soviet Tu-95 ‘Backfire’ bomber in Africa. Little else is known at present about the project.
C. American Journal of Psychiatry
False Memory Syndrome Foundation (FMSF) single most potent institution wielded to deny existence of Manchurian candidates, directed by many MKULTRA mind control contractors themselves, Drs. Jolyon West, Margaret Singer, Martin Orne,
D. McGill University
E. Massachusetts General Hospital
F. Boston City Hospital
G. University of Mississippi, Jackson, Miss.
H. Brain Research Institute of UCLA
I. Cornell University
J. UCLA ‘s Neuropsychiatric Institute (under medical direction of Dr. Louis Jolyon West)
K. Center for Study and Reduction of Violence (UCLA)
L. Vacaville Prison in California
M. Long Beach VA Hospital
N. Yale Institute for Neurophysiology
O. Johns Hopkins University
P. Walter Reed Hospital
Q. Human Ecology Foundation
R. Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation
S. Geschikter Foundation
T. Office of Naval Research
U. Army Intelligence (Defense Intelligence Agency, DIA)
V. Department of Defense
V. Columbia University
W. Masssachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
X. Harvard Medical School
Y. Harvard University
A’. Georgetown University
Elite Advocates of a Mind-Controlled Society:
IX. Testimony of Mind Control Experimentation Victims:
Carol Ruiz: a victim and survivor of the CIA BLUEBIRD, ARTICHOKE, and MKULTA programs, explains in her 2001 book, A Nation Betrayed: The Chilling True Story of Secret Cold War Experiments Performed On Our Children and other Innocent People:
“In my family, pedophilia was passed down from generation to generation. I was a baby in diapers when my father first started to sexually abuse me. It was at the age of two that my mind felt the need to create my first personality or alter, as I will refer to them, in order to handle the trauma from the continued abuse by him and other family members. Creating an alter also creates an amnesiac barrier- totally separating these experiences from my conscious recall. Emigrating from Europe and hidden behind Catholicism, my family also brought their occult practices. Before my third birthday the trauma from a Satanic Ritual Cult initiation forced another alter to be created.
The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) bought my services at the tender age of four from my grandfather in 1952. Over the next 12 years, I was tested, trained, and used in various ways. Electroshock, drugs, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, and other types of trauma were used to make me compliant and split my personality (create multiple personalities for specific tasks). Each alter or personality was created to respond to a post-hypnotic trigger, then perform an act and not remember it later. This “Manchurian Candidate” program was just one of the operational uses of the mind-control scenario by the CIA. Your hard-earned tax dollars supported this.
I was told that I worked for “The Agency.” It was in actuality, key men and women in the CIA and other branches of the government, in league with certain extremely wealthy individuals who wanted to remain in the shadows shaping the outcome of world events…..
In 1999, (on my 52nd birthday), I received three CD ROM, from the CIA in response to my FOIA request. Forty-eight years after I was first experimented on, I found solid proof of my memories- proof that was in the governmental vaults of the 18,000 pages of declassified documents from the Bluebird/Artichoke and MKULTRA programs. One (government) document states:
In working with individual subjects, special attention will be given to dissociative states which tend to accompany spontaneous ESP (Electronic Stimulation of the Brain) experiences. Such states can be induced and controlled to some extent with hypnosis and drugs…. The data used in the study will be obtained from special groups such as psychotics, children, and mediums…. The experimenters will be particularly interested in dissociative states, from the ‘abissement de niveau mental’ (“loss of soul”), to multiple personality in so-called mediums; and an attempt will be made to induce a number of states of this kind, using hypnosis.”
“Offie, while still working for the OPC as liaison between the CIA and State Department, delivered me to Allen Dulles and Sidney Gottlieb for those first experiments in 1952 in which Dr. Black (Mengele) and others programmed me.
Victims of Dr. Joseph Mengele
Ruiz (2001) provides numerous survivors’ accounts of their personal encounters with Mengele and other mind control programmers:
Victim 1, a female survivor, reports being programmed by Mengele in Florida in 1954, several times in Tennessee in 1955, and another several times in Tennessee between April and September, 1956 (from Ruiz, 2001):
“As he got older and turned gray he (Mengele) called himself “Grandfather.” He used the movie Heidi with me, and became the “grandfather.” I think the insidious part of his work with me was the love thing. He would love me and torture me. Whatever he did had that element. He must have trained my father as well, because that is what my dad was told to do as well. One of Mengele’s favorite phrases was “Pain is pleasure, and pleasure is pain, my dear. I am here to make you very happy? You will love me forever!”
Earlier he had black hair (sort of FBI cut-longish on top and short on the sides), walked around in black boots and carried a riding crop that was really a cattle prod. He played the piano, violin, and liked Wagner and music of that sort. He used Handel’s Messiah on me often. I remember being on the floor with him playing piano in nothing but his boots and a tuxedo coat with tails, as he ordered the men working with him to shock me with cattle prods while he played. It was sort of like musical chairs- when he stopped playing, they stopped shocking; or when he played, they stopped, according to which rules he used that week! He liked the latter better because he wanted me to listen to him play and love it! He also did this playing his violin.
Mengele was part of an experiment on young men. They seemed to be training a set of men such that they would do anything they were told. I was the surprise element that they weren’t expecting. It was spring of 1955. He was the man with the clipboard in this experiment. There was also a colonel named Sandy, a red-haired square-jawed man, who was the local in charge. They were using military facilities for these experiments, and the men were brought from Ft. Campbell in Clarksville, Tennessee. They seemed to be some sort of Special Forces dudes who were being trained. This actually went on from the summer before 1954 until spring just before I was six in 1955.” ______________________________________________________
Victim 2 is Carol Ruiz herself (Ruiz, 2001): “…. I too was privy to Mengele’s torture in 1956 when I was almost nine years old….. (I) was taken by my Dad to a rural looking place with a winding road that led up to an airplane hanger…. Inside suspended from the rafters in the ceiling (operated by pulleys) were cages with naked kids in them… It seemed that most were younger than I. I was placed in one of these cages, and like the others deprived of food and water. I become very cold and continually hunched over to hide my nakedness. Every time I tried to sleep, someone with a cattle prod reached through the bars and poked me. He had very long nails and seemed to enjoy this torture. He was able to stand next to any cage by using something like the cages that we were in to reach us. When he wasn’t torturing one of us kids, he stood on the ground with Dr. Black (Mengele). They both smiled with evil grins, and our tears had absolutely no impact on them.
The purpose of all this torture was to prepare us for programming. There was a hospital where each of us was taken after the torture made us compliant. The training I had involved easels and blackboards. This was where I was taught about the meridians of the body, and shown how to run energy up and down these meridians. It was preparation for later experiments in which would use my mind to attempt to psychically kill. In another experiment an alter was created and made to memorize binary code. If this Robert alter did not completely and accurately repeat back what it had been taught, I was returned to the cage.
Trauma based programming was theoretically the reason for some of the torturous things perpetrated on survivors. It was the cruelest form of mental brainwashing, and left the child completely disassociated and open to programming. Josef Mengele was a master at this.
After an abortion was performed on me in Montreal, Canada, when I was twelve, Dr. Black (Mengele) harvested my eggs. I can only assume from what he showed me a years later, that he was playing God and tampering with genes to create a “Super Race.” He undoubtedly was doing test-tube fertilization with these eggs. Unfortunately, his early experiments produced children with grossly enlarged heads. He showed me two of these poor children when I was 16 years old and told me they were mine.” _____________________________________________________
Victim 3 is a survivor of (Monarch) foundational programming with Mengele in Kansas City in 1960 (from Ruiz, 2001).
“By foundational programming I mean abuse to create many traumatized alters to use in programming more specific functions later on and in creating internal structure. There is a memory of him creating specific trauma bonding. He split the alters so that one would remember him being very loving, but it included a lot of sexual abuse and other parts would experience terror at his cruelty. With the first one, he somehow created the experience that he was inside our mind being very nurturing and teaching her that she will always want only him. Then later he abandoned her abruptly, and made her feel worthless and cast-off. With another alter he was mean, creating a rape alter by killing a little boy she had felt bonded with as her little protector. In a different memory some alters call “the white room,” he did electroshock with drugging and some kind of rotating equipment ot create even more helpless feelings and confusion. It was blinding white light that was overwhelming, whether or not our eyes were open or closed. This abuse resulted in three “adult” alters that reinforced internal loyalty programming. If they tried to stray from it, they always started to experience intense pain from the first part of the white room abuse, so they always baked off and got back in place. He also did some internal structure and programming on a Kabala theme, locking different alters and alter pairs into various parts of the structure by separate abuse incidents.” __________________________________________________
Victim 4 (from Ruiz, 2001):
“Dr. Black talked about how Hitler had not died but had ascended to a god-state. He didn’t seem to worship Hitler, but seemed to honor the perfect idea of the man. None of them worshipped him that I could tell, because they were too absorbed with the idea of also becoming gods. Gods don’t worship gods. They talked about getting rid of the “impurities” that had been gotten through intermarriage with mongrels, etc. Mengele said that they needed to “remember who we are.”” ____________________________________________________
Victim 5 is Claudia Mullen, a client of Dr. Valerie Wolf. Mullins stated in a report to the Presidential Commission (from The CIA, Mind Control & Children: A Talk by John Rappoport):
“Between the years of 1957 and 1984 I became a pawn in a government scheme whose ultimate goal was mind control and to create the perfect spy. All through the use of chemicals, radiation, electroshock, hypnosis, drugs, isolation in tubs of water, sleep deprivation, brainwashing, and verbal, physical, emotional and sexual abuse. I was exploited unwittingly for nearly three decades of my life, and the only explanation given to me was that ‘the end justifies the means’ and I was serving my country in their bold effort to fight communism. I can only summarize my circumstances by saying they took an already abused 7 year-old child and compounded my suffering beyond belief. In 1958 I was to be tested, they told me, by some important doctors coming from a place called The Society [… that’s the Human Ecology Society, a known CIA front]. I was told to cooperate, answer any of their questions, then since the tests might hurt, I would be given shots, x-rays, and jolts of electricity. I was also instructed not to look in anyone’s face too hard and to ignore names, as this was a very secret project … but to be brave and all those things would help me forget. Naturally as most children do, I did the opposite, and remembered as much as I could. A Dr. John Gittinger [Rapaport: these people in the testimony named names, they did not screw around …] tested me and Dr. Cameron gave me the shocks, and Dr. Green (Mengele), the x-rays. Then I was told by Sid Gottlieb I was right for the Big A … meaning Artichoke.”
Dr. Ewen Cameron’s victims:
What is “the Canadian contribution” to mind control? Dr. Cameron succeeded in “erasing” some of his patients’ minds, at least partially. In a lecture to the Ninth Annual Western Clinical Conference on Trauma and Dissociation (1996), Dr. Colin A. Ross gave a clinical example of Cameron’s success in this regard:
Victim 6: “(Linda MacDonald) was 25-years old when she went to McGill (University) to be treated for relatively mild post-partem depression. She turned 26 during her hospitalization from March to early September, 1963. During the course of her hospitalization, she received 102 ECT (electro-convulsive therapy) treatments, using the Paige-Russelll technique, in which the button is pushed six times per treatment instead of one time. She also received about 80 days of barbiturate and neuroleptic-induced sleep. During the course of her hospitalization- now, I have not only her own testimony, I also have the actual medical record, with all of the nursing notes documenting this and Ewen Cameron’s signature in the chart- so this is not rumor or patient distortion, this is the actual record. And this is work that has been settled out of court by the CIA. She comes in a normal, depressed person…. She gets regressed back to incontinent of urine, incontinent of feces, totally disoriented, unable to state her own name, year, where she is, recognize her children, recognize her husband. She gradually comes out of this. At the time of the discharge she is sent home to live with her husband and children, resume normal sexual relations with her husband- she doesn’t know how to drive a car, read, cook, use a toilet. Not only does she not know exactly what sex is all about, and she’s not exactly sure who her husband is, she doesn’t know what the concept of a husband is.”
Ross (2000) continues the story:
“Linda MacDonald has had complete amnesia for her life before age twenty-six ever since she was de-patterned by MKULTRA contractor, Dr. Ewen Cameron…. Linda MacDonald’s “treatment” at the Allen Memorial Institute involved intensive application of three of these brainwashing techniques; drug disinhibition, prolonged sleep treatment, and prolonged psychological isolation. These were combined with the electrical equivalent of 612 conventional ECT treatments. The amount of electricity introduced into Linda MacDonald’s brain exceed by 76.5 times the maximum amount recommended in the ECT Guidelines of the American Psychiatric Association. … Dr. Cameron’s de-patterning technique resulted in permanent and complete amnesia.
To this day, Linda MacDonald is unable to remember anything from her birth to the time she entered the Allan Memorial Institute in 1963. Dr. Cameron created a type of dissociative disorder in Linda MacDonald. He demonstrated what was considered to be in doubt in the BLUEBIRD and ARTICHOKE documents; he proved that doctors skilled in the right procedures can erase a subject’s memory….
As recorded by the nurses in her chart, Linda was reduced to a vegetable state by de-patterning…. After destroying Linda MacDonald’s identity and memory, Dr. Cameron allowed a new identity to evolve spontaneously, outside the walls of his institution.”
Victim 7: Mary. Another of Dr. Cameron’s victims
Keith (1999) relates: “(“Mary,” born in 1947) recalls being taken from her home on a number of occasions for mind control experimentation. These experiments, she believes, took place in upper New York state and at the Uplands Canadian Forces base near Ottawa, Canada. She says that these procedures took place in a building called “the Playhouse.” Here, Mary says, in a room with walls but without a ceiling, she received an electronic mind control implant through her nostril that was fixed behind her eyeball. She also recalls being suspended in mid-air, with electric current flowing through her, causing her to make jerking inadvertent body movements. “It was horrible, because my head was conscious, but they made my body do things, and I couldn’t stop it. It was like being a robot.”
Mary also remembers having electroshock, being subjected to sensory deprivation experiments, being drugged, and being abused sexually. She says that the experimentation ruined her life. A marriage at age twenty fell apart, and she has not been able to sustain a stable relationship since that time. In 1986 she suffered a complete nervous breakdown. In the 1990’s bits and pieces of memory involving hospitals and electroshock came to the surface and encouraged Mary to investigate what had happened to her in her childhood. She went to the local library and checked out a book about the MKULTRA experiments that included pictures of Ewen Cameron. When she saw a photo of Cameron a flood of memories of her mind control ordeal burst forth. She became hysterical and thought she was going to die.”
MK ULTRA, TAVISTOCK & PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE – JAY DYER / COURTENAY TURNER PART 2 (July 28, 2021)
Jay Dyer: “The OSS (Office of Strategic Services, precursor to the CIA) was created by the Rockefeller Foundation and British intelligence and is really the private intelligence group of the Rockefeller Foundation and the globalists. It was created to bring America back under the sway of the British Empire.”
…. “The idea was always to play a bigger game than the dialectical conflict of the Cold War. At a higher level, the longer game being played is to integrate all the countries into a technocratic order.”
…”Even in the 1960’s, the CFR was promoting “the Third Way” as the blending the East and the West into a new global order. So this has been the plan for a long, long time.”
….. “Some people theorize that the Vietnam War itself was a psyop on the American mind.. to destroy the American youth. It was a US war on the youth of the US via drugs and drug warfare, sometimes called the Guam Doctrine.
And (all the while) all this was being studied by DARPA, Rand, the CIA.”
… after the Church Committee investigations into CIA crimes in the middle 1970s, MKULTRA moved to different places and transitioned to MKSEARCH, MKDELTA, MKNAOMI under the guise of biological warfare. A lot of this research at Fort Detrich, Maryland was actually being carried out in Australia and Papua New Guinea. They were studying Kuru disease, which is prion disease, which is Mad Cow disease. You might see how that could be relevant today.
So there is a direct connection between an MKNAOMI project run out of Fort Detrich and carried out in Australia and Papua New Guinea and what’s happening today (with the “Covid crisis”).
Both John Marks’ and Walter Bowart’s books (“In Search of the Manchurian Candidate” and “Operation Mind Control”, respectively, written in the late 70s) end with the observation that MKULTRA really just transitioned into studies about cybernetics. They took all the brain implant electrodes in the brain, frequency ELF, VLF-testing and transitioned that over into biowarfare projects, and made it biometrics, biomechanics, transhumanism.
So in the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s MKULTRA is literally directly transitioning into transhumanism via DARPA, via cybernetics. So a bunch of the people who were Rockefeller-funded MKULTRA people also started doing these biofeedback studies, which became cybernetics, at MIT. Literally some of the same people were involved. This is discussed in the documentary, “Minds of Men.”
The MIT Group Dynamics, Group Networks laboratory, this is where we get Norbert Weiner and cybernetics. Also, the math people at Rand were associated with MIT as well as DARPA and Tavistock. All these groups are working for the same octopus.
The main thing is to understand that culture is created. Most of it is steered toward a desired end by the power elite. Edward Bernays, in his book “Propaganda,” says just that in the very first page. He basically says: “You are all captive to a secret elite who controls your desires and your thoughts. They use psychological warfare, information warfare, advertising… All these different groups, think tanks, study groups, research groups are just steering groups and research groups for the global elite to create the global government. It’s that simple.”
← PreviousPrevious post:Who Are The “They” In “They Live?” Dr. Eric Karlstrom on ACH Show (June 17, 2020)Next →Next post:Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness by Jim Keith (youtubes of chapters)
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *