Another Nuclear ‘Accident’ in Iran (Zionist Israel & Zionist Amerika Are Experts at Causing ‘Accidents’)

Centrifuge machines in Natanz uranium enrichment facility

Power Grid of Natanz Nuclear Facility in Iran Hit by ‘Accident’

© AP Photo / Atomic Energy Organization of IranMIDDLE EAST04:41 GMT 11.04.2021(updated 05:03 GMT 11.04.2021)Get short URLby Evgeny Mikhaylov81677Subscribe

According to a report from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Tehran had earlier started enriching uranium at the facility, using IR-4 centrifuges.

Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran (AEOI) spokesman Behrouz Kamalvandi said on Sunday that an incident had taken place in a part of the electricity distribution network of the Shahid Ahmadi Roshan facility in Natanz, the Fars News Agency reported.

The spokesman didn’t explain the details, but noted that the said incident had not caused any injuries to staff and had not resulted in pollution. An investigation into the accident is underway.

The Islamic Republic previously informed the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) about its plans to boost enrichment operations, despite the restrictions imposed by the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), as Tehran continues to gradually suspend its obligations in response to the 2018 withdrawal of the United States from the deal.

An Iranian technician works at a uranium conversion facility.

© AP PHOTO / VAHID SALEMI, FILEAn Iranian technician works at a uranium conversion facility.

While Washington has repeatedly said it wanted to reverse the decision, reports have since suggested that the Biden administration won’t lift any sanctions against Iran, imposed by previous President Donald Trump.

Tehran, however, stressed multiple times that the removal of the restrictions is a pre-condition for negotiations between the sides, while also expressing a readiness to return to the accord when the sanctions are lifted.

Comment: Our ZIONIST Presidents Trump & Zionist Biden support the illegal, inhuman, Satanic ZIONIST Cabal and are active members of it.

Iran’s Foreign Ministry blames Israel for Natanz incident, calls it trap to derail sanctions talks in Vienna

12 Apr, 2021 07:59 / Updated 5 hours agoGet short URL

Iran’s Foreign Ministry blames Israel for Natanz incident, calls it trap to derail sanctions talks in Vienna

A handout satellite image provided on January 28, 2020, shows an overview of Iran’s Natanz nuclear facility. ©Maxar Technologies via AFP

Follow RT onIranian diplomats accused Israel of an “act against humanity” targeting the Natanz uranium enrichment facility, saying it was meant to derail talks on the lifting of sanctions.

The underground Iranian nuclear facility experienced a power outage on Sunday. An Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman called the suspected Israeli sabotage “an act against humanity,” because the damage done to the plant could have caused a disaster.

“There was no contamination or injuries but it could cause a disaster. It could be considered as an act against humanity,” Saeed Khatibzadeh told a news conference on Monday.ALSO ON RT.COMIran reports ‘NUCLEAR terrorism’ attack at Natanz facility – day after uranium enrichment began

Foreign Minister Javad Zarif reportedly warned that Iran should not fall into “Israel’s trap” and compromise its negotiating position in Vienna, where Tehran and Washington are trying to find a way to salvage the 2015 nuclear deal.

Israeli officials “have clearly said that they will not allow progress to be made in lifting the sanctions, and now they think they are achieving their goal,” the minister said, as cited by Iranian media. “But Zionists will get their response in further nuclear progress.”

Zarif was referring to indirect talks between the US and Iran on how the two nations can return to full compliance with the Obama-era agreement known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA). Under it, Iran agreed to restrict its nuclear program in exchange for relief of economic sanctions and business opportunities.ALSO ON RT.COM‘Mossad behind cyber-attack’ on Natanz facility that Iran called ‘nuclear terrorism,’ Israeli media claim

Former US President Donald Trump followed the Israeli government’s example in branding the agreement “the worst deal ever made,” and withdrew from it completely in May 2018, instead imposing devastating sanctions against Iran. A year later, Iran started to gradually walk back on its part of the bargain to put pressure on the European signatories, which, Tehran said, failed to deliver on their promise to shield Iran from Washington’s attack.

The Biden administration said it wants to revive the JCPOA, but has refused to simply reverse Trump’s actions that went against it. The talks in Vienna, which are mediated by EU officials, are meant to overcome the impasse between the US and Iran. Both nations have publicly taken uncompromising stances in terms of who should act first and to what degree.

While Israel did not immediately comment on the incident at Natanz, the media in Israel and the US reported that according to sources, Mossad caused it through a cyberattack. The alleged attack happened a day after Iran celebrated National Nuclear Technology Day by launching new uranium enrichment centrifuges and reporting progress on the development of new, more advanced models. A cap on the volume and purity of enriched uranium that Iran can produce is a key part of the JCPOA.

Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

You may also like...

Translate »