LifeNews.com: Top Pediatrician Says “Alfie is NOT Dying and Not Brain Dead.” Quit Holding Him in Hospital “Prison”
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, April 25, 2018
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Alfie Evans’ Father Calls for Alfie Supporters to “Stand Down” So Family Can “Build a Bridge” With Hospital
• Alfie Evans’ Family Blasts False Report Saying His Parents are “Preparing Themselves for His Death”
• Top Pediatrician Says “Alfie is NOT Dying and Not Brain Dead.” Quit Holding Him in Hospital “Prison”
• Senate Confirms Pro-Life Mike Pompeo as Secretary of State
More Pro-Life News
• Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards: “There’s No Specific Moment Life Begins”
• German Doctor Slams Treatment of Alfie Evans: “Here Alfie Would Have Been Home a Year Ago”
• Alfie Evans’ Mom and Her Loving Touch are Helping Keep Him Alive
• MPs Lead Campaign for “Alfie’s Law” to Prevent This From Happening to Any Other Family
• Judge Forces Trump Admin to Fund Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Alfie Evans Survives for 3 Days After Hospital Yanks His Life Support. Father Demands to “Take Him Home”
• Hospital Staff Warned to Hide Uniforms and IDs in Public Claiming Alfie Evans Supporters Will “Abuse” Them
• Alfie Evans’ Plight is Not Unique, Other Children Have Faced the Same Ordeal. Your Child Might be Next
• Planned Parenthood Gala Will Honor Cecile Richards and “Orange is the New Black” Actor Laverne Cox
• New Tests That Can Reveal an Unborn Baby’s Gender Prompt Fears of More Sex-Selection Abortions
• Mary Was Almost Aborted in 1951, But This Doctor Saved Her Life
• Louisiana Committee OKs Bill Requiring Abortion Clinics to Bury Aborted Babies Instead of Selling Their Parts
• In Arizona Congressional Race, Pro-Life Debbie Lesko Defeats Pro-Abortion Hiral Tipirneni
In a surprising turnaround, Alfie Evans’ father Tom Evans called for supporters of Alfie and his family to “stand down” so they can begin “building a bridge” with Alder Hey Children’s Hospital and its staff.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
If you liked Return of the Children, you will love The Monk & The Skunk. Read 1st chapter free at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like it, we send the book & you pay after you read it. $12.95 Free Shipping
Life begins at different times, depending “on the pregnancy,” according to the president of America’s largest abortion provider.
A German doctor and professor is slamming the way that Alfie Evans has been treated by the British medical system and courts.
Tom Evans, Alfie’s father, credited Alfie’s mother with helping Alfie to do so well since his life support was disconnected without their permission
Members of parliament are leading a new campaign for a law to prevent the tragic situation happening to Alfie Evans and his parents from happening to any other family.