American Foreign Policy is ZIONIST Foreign Policy. Pure EVIL! The Bush Family Are a Part of the Zionist Syndicate. ZIONISTS ARE A THREAT TO ALL LIFE ON EARTH AND HATE EVERYONE!
“All The News That Sulzberger’s Propaganda Rag Saw Fit To Distort”
Half Truths & Globalist Bias of The NY Times Front Page Headlines
SEPTEMBER, 2017 1 FED RESERVE NOTE
“We read and rebut their vile crap so you won’t have to!”
MONDAY / SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
9/11 /// The 16th Anniversary
Today marks the 16th anniversary of the most profoundly history-altering event since Japan’s justifiable attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941. Regular readers of The Anti-New York Times do not need to be told that 9/11 was an inside job — a multi-party operation conceived, planned, financed and executed flawlessly by the CIA, Mossad, and Pentagon; aided and abetted by “deep state” traitors working with in the Bush White House, the Justice Department, and other intelligence agencies; and dutifully covered-up by both the “left” and “right” sides of the Piranha Press.
But rather than focus on the numerous and gaping holes in the preposterous “official story,” (masterfully summarized in books such as ‘Stranger Than Fiction,”) by Dr. Albert D. Pastore, let us review the destructive policies and events which, by design, grew directly from that fateful day, and which still adversely affect us now, and will continue to well into the foreseeable future.
1. Stranger Than Fiction: An Independent Investigation of the True Culprits Behind 9-11, by Albert D. Pastore (here) 2. The “fall guy” — Osama Bin Laden: “I have already said that I am not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act.” 3. The despicable, deceptive, shameless George Bush went to “Ground Zero” to fire-up the crowd for endless wars for Globalism and Zionism.
The 10 Worst Rotten Fruits of 9/11
1. The War in Afghanistan: – still ongoing! — 2500 dead Americans, 20,000 injured / Afghanis: 300,000 indirect and direct deaths
2. Iraq War II: 5000 dead Americans, 31,000 injured / Iraqis: 1,000,000 indirect and direct deaths
3. Libya: Libya under Qaddafi was a stable country and an obstacle to migrant invasions into Europe. Now it is ruined, destabilized, and open to Africans making their way to boats, docked at the Libyan shore, destined for Italy / EU.
Death — Death — Death
4. Syria: 100’s of 1000’s dead, cities in ruins, Women taken hostage and held as sex slaves by “ISIS.” President Assad was finally saved by Putin and Iran.
5. The Surveillance State: Americans now accept the monitoring of their personal activities and information — without a warrant — as “the new normal.”
6. Homeland Security / TSA Abuse: Americans now accept improper bodily searches & illegal seizure of possessions at the airport as “the new normal.”
1. Syrian cities in ruins, millions left homeless. 2. Uncle Sam is now out-of-control 3. Obedient Americans have adapted to verbal abuse, physical / sexual intrusion, broken luggage locks, and confiscation of personal property at the airports.
7. $6 Trillion Wasted: The staggering direct costs of the wars which grew out of 9/11 were effectively added to National Debt and now accruing permanent interest costs.
8. $700 Billion Military: The regular military budget before 9/11 was $300 Billion. It now stands at $700 Billion.
9. Dead and Dying First Responders: New York City firemen, policemen, EMT’s and other “first responders” to the 9/11 attacks have a 25% higher rate of cancer than others who were not at the site. Hundreds have died, thousands are ill, and new cases are still being diagnosed every month.
10. Desensitization to War and Death: Prior to 9/11, all past wars and military operations required a mass propaganda sales job in order for the American people to line up behind the government. Ever since 9/11, US Presidents, in the name of “national security” TM, have been able to decree and do whatever they want militarily, without having to “sell” the mission-of-the-day to the desensitized public.
1 & 2. The US Department of Offense sucks up almost as much money as the rest of the nations on Earth, combined! The military spending has skyrocketed ever since 9/11. 3. The inhaled radioactive particles — caused by the mini-nukes of 9/11 — is killing relatively young people long after the fact.
What a nightmare 9/11 was, and still is! Yes indeed. Obongo’s former Secretary of Offense, Ashton Carter, former CIA Director John Deutch (cough cough), and Philip Zelikow (cough cough) weren’t joking when they “predicted” — in 1998 — that a certain coming “catastrophic event” would be “transformative.” An excerpt from an article, penned for the Council on Foreign Relations, by that treacherous trio was titled Catastrophic Terrorism — subtitled, “Imagining the Transformative Event”:
Foreign Affairs Magazine / November – December Issue / 1998 :
“Such an act of catastrophic terrorism would be a watershed event in American history. It could involve loss of life and property unprecedented in peacetime and undermine America’s fundamental sense of security, as did the Soviet atomic bomb test in 1949.Like Pearl Harbor, this event would divide our past and future into a before, and after.
The United States might respond with draconian measures, scaling back civil liberties, allowing wider surveillance of citizens, detention of suspects, and use of deadly force. More violence could follow, either further terrorist attacks or U.S. counterattacks. Belatedly, Americans would judge their leaders negligent for not addressing terrorism more urgently.” (here)
Boobus Americanus 1: Can you believe it has been 16 years since that fateful day of 9/11?
Boobus Americanus 2: Amazing how time flies. Thankfully, with the intensive security measures that the government has adopted since, I don’t think the Muslims would be able to pull something like that off in America today.