LifeNews Mostly Great News!
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, December 22, 2017
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Ohio Becomes 3rd State to Ban Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome
• Donald Trump: “As President I am Committed to Protecting the Right to Life” and Defunding Planned Parenthood
• NFL Player Who Refused to Meet Pro-Abortion President Obama to Headline March for Life
. Planned Parenthood Will Do Abortions on Christmas Eve
More Pro-Life News
• Top Trump Official Says Aborting an Unborn Baby is “Participating in Violence Against an Innocent Life”
• Planned Parenthood Defends Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome: It’s a “Political Agenda” to Ban Them
• Abortions are Killing Fewer Babies, But Which States Have the Biggest Declines?
• My Uncle Sexually Molested Me When I Was 12, Then He Got Me Pregnant. Here’s How I Responded
• One of the Last Pro-Life Democrats in Congress Will Speak at the March for Life
• Group Uses Fruit to Teach People How to Kill Babies in Abortions
• School District Adopts New Textbooks That “Indoctrinate” Students By Teaching Abortion is a “Right”
• Conservative Tomi Lahren Dodges Questions About Her Pro-Abortion Position
• London Abortion Clinics Botch So Many Abortions Ambulances Have Been Called Almost 500 Times
• “If It Wasn’t For Adoption” I Wouldn’t Have These Two Girls Blessing My Life
• 10 Numbers You Should Know About Pregnancy Centers
The Planned Parenthood abortion business is highlighting a letter from President Donald Trump to constituents and slamming his pro-life responses.
Former NFL player Matt Birk grew popular in pro-life and conservative circles several years ago when he refused to meet President Barack Obama because of the president’s pro-abortion policies.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Planned Parenthood is an abortion business. It does more abortions around the country and across the world than any other organization.
Top Trump Official Says Aborting an Unborn Baby is “Participating in Violence Against an Innocent Life”
E. Scott Lloyd, a pro-life advocate appointed to President Donald Trump’s administration, continues to face heavy criticism for trying to protect minor girls and their unborn babiesfrom the violence of abortion.
Planned Parenthood Defends Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome: It’s a “Political Agenda” to Ban Them
Virgin Mary Speaks to America
Learn the messages and prophecies. “Communion in the Hand is a sacrilege.” – Our Lady. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (Advertisement.)
Earlier this year, we were all delighted to find out that abortions, abortion rates, and abortion ratios had dropped to levels not seen since the early 1970s.
It was Y2K New Year’s Eve the night my uncle first began making advances toward me.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contactnews@lifenews.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.