CIA WILL DO ANYTHING TO COVER UP MKUltra Including Murder It’s Own Scientist Frank Olson For Wanting to Be a Whistleblower on MKUltra
Comment: at Two Hours Eight Minutes Fifty Two Seconds to Two Hours Nine Minutes: How Frank Olson was murdered “by the CIA because he was going to be an MKUltra Whistleblower”. An MKUltra is a SLAVE created to be an Assassin Tortured, Brainwashed, Drugged With Pharmaceuticals, Endocrine Chemicals & Herbs, etc. to be a SLAVE-ASSASSIN for the Deep State (CIA, FBI, NSA and all other alphabet agencies too numerous to mention here.) which ultimately answers to a foreign power: the British Empire aka Anglo-Dutch Empire. Many young children have been murdered in these CIA MKUltra projects which is why the CIA has Classified Records, Sealed Court Trials of their Victims, hidden records, destroyed records and murdered Whistleblowers.
The CIA originated its first program in 1950 under the name BLUEBIRD, which in 1951, after Canada and Britain had been included, was changed to ARTICHOKE. MKULTRA officially began in 1953. Technically it was closed in 1964, but some of its programs remained active under MKSEARCH well into the 1970s. In 1973, tipped off about forthcoming investigations, CIA Director Richard Helms ordered the destruction of any MKULTRA records.
Diligent use of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) helps to cast light on the advances that have been made in controlling the way people think and act. In 1977, through an FOIA request, 16,000 pages of documents were found, held as part of the Agency’s financial history.
That is how much of this information has been pieced together. The FOIA allows the most humble citizen to demand the disclosure of documents, although inevitably some will be heavily censored or not released at all.
Inevitably, however, it is an incomplete picture. Most of the important details were conveniently destroyed under orders of CIA Director Helms to conceal wrongdoing. What the mind controllers were and are doing may be only hinted at in a memo footnote or in the memoirs of a retired researcher.
Nevertheless, there is more than enough here to show that secret new techniques are being exploited that are no longer in the realm of science fiction. We must all be aware of this threat, so that those who wish to take liberties with democracy, and with our freedom to think, are deterred.
The CIA Mind Control Projects
Project BLUEBIRD was approved by the director of the CIA on April 20, 1950. In a 1951 memo, Bluebird states that practical research was to be conducted to include these specific problems:
- Can we create by post-H [hypnotic] control an action contrary to an individual’s basic moral principles?
- Can we in a matter of an hour, two hours, one day, etc., induce an H condition in an unwilling subject to such an extent that he will perform an act for our benefit?
- Could we seize a subject and in the space of an hour or two by post-H control have him crash an airplane, wreck a train, etc.?
- Can we by H and SI [sleep inducing] techniques force a subject to travel long distances, commit specified acts and return to us or bring documents or materials?
- Can we guarantee total amnesia under any and all conditions?
- Can we “alter” a person’s personality?
- Can we devise a system for making unwilling subjects into willing agents and then transfer that control to untrained agency agents in the field by use of codes or identifying signs?
- How can sodium A or P or any other sleep inducing agent be best concealed in a normal item, such as candy, cigarettes, coffee, tea, beer, medicines?
Officially, MKULTRA was established on 13 April 1953, at Richard Helms’ suggestion as “ultra sensitive” work. The operational wing of MKULTRA, known as MKDELTA, had as its mission to find out how to use chemical and biological weapon ingredients to alter the human mind.
Originally established as a supplementary funding mechanism to the ARTICHOKE project, MKULTRA quickly grew into a mammoth undertaking that outflanked earlier mind control initiatives.
A memorandum from Richard Helms, Acting Deputy Director to CIA Director Allen Dulles dated 3 April 1953 and entitled “Two Extremely Sensitive Research Programs” (MKULTRA and MKDELTA) includes the statement, “Even internally in CIA, as few individuals as possible should be aware of our interest in these fields and of the identity of those who are working for us. At present this results in ridiculous contracts which do not spell out the scope or intent of the work.”