The Sliming of Hollywood
An “Almost Daily” Web Page Summary of the Dirty Lies, Glaring Omissions,
Half Truths & Globalist Bias of The NY Times Headlines
“We read and rebut their vile crap so you won’t have to!”
The psychiatrist Dr. Aaron Stern with his wife, Betty Lee Stern, in 2019.MAY 26, 2021
NY Times: Dr. Aaron Stern, Who Enforced the Movie Ratings Code, Dies at 96
He was a New York psychiatrist who went to Hollywood to help lay down guidelines for sex and violence in films. Not everyone was pleased.
Heads up, Satan. Incoming!
During the 1970s, Dr. Aaron Stern(cough cough) was the director of then recently-established Classification and Rating Administration of the Motion Picture Association of America. The new system replaced what this Slimes piece refers to as the “rigidly moralistic” nearly-40-year-old Production Code administered by Will H. Hays, a former national Republican Party chairman. The new ratings board graded films by letter (G, PG, R and X (now NC-17)) to let moviegoers know how much violence, sexuality and “four letter words” to expect on the screen.
The game played by Stern, a psychiatrist, and the Jewish Moguls of Hollyweird was to give the public the illusion of moral self-policing while, in reality, killing-off the previous “rigidly moralistic” code and thus making films raunchier, bloodier and more Marxist by the year. The “PG” (Parental Guidance suggested), “R” (restricted) and “X” (sexually explicit) ratings actually made it easier to flood the market with filth. “Hey. We’re giving ample warning of the content. Don’t blame us.”
In later years, sleazy Stern himself stated:
“Social growth should make the rating system more and more obsolete.”
“Social growth,” in this case, is Jewish “Frankfurt School” psychobabble for the acceptance of all manner of depravity, subversion and sadistic violence on the Big Screen.
1. Will H. Hays was the Chairman of the Motion Picture Producers and Distributors of America from 1922-1945. Prior to that he ran the 1920 “America First” campaign of Warren G. Harding, who became President of the United States. Hays’s production code forced the Jews of Hollywood to keep things clean. // 2. The letter ratings system, later enforced by Stern and other Tribesmen, loosened up the “moral rigidity” of films produced in the 1970s. // 3. Today, anything goes, as long as the film gives a letter “warning.”
The struggle between the moral leaders of the “Goy” and the Jewish Kings of Hollyweird dates back to the silent film era. By the 1920s, some of the stuff that had already made it to the Big Screen was so shocking (especially by the standards of the day) that the moral backlash, inspired mainly by Catholic leaders, led to the self-policing “Production Code” which Hays — much to the disappointment of the Big Jews — embraced and enforced.
The Production Code established three “General Principles”:
- No picture shall be produced that will lower the moral standards of those who see it. Hence the sympathy of the audience should never be thrown to the side of crime, wrongdoing, evil or sin.
- Correct standards of life, subject only to the requirements of drama and entertainment, shall be presented.
- Law, natural or human, shall not be ridiculed, nor shall sympathy be created for its violation.
Specific restrictions were listed as “Particular Applications” of the three principles:
- Nudity and suggestive dances were prohibited.
- The ridicule of religion was forbidden, and ministers of religion were not to be represented as comic characters or villains.
- The depiction of illegal drug use was forbidden, as well as the use of liquor, “when not required by the plot or for proper characterization.”
- Methods of crime (e.g. safe-cracking, arson, smuggling) were not to be explicitly presented.
- References to sex perversions such as homosexuality and venereal disease were forbidden, as were depictions of childbirth.
- The language section banned various words and phrases that were considered to be offensive.
- Murder scenes had to be filmed in a way that would discourage imitations in real life, and brutal killings could not be shown in detail.
- The sanctity of marriage and the home had to be upheld.
- “Pictures shall not infer that low forms of sex relationship are the accepted or common thing.”
- Adultery and illicit sex, although recognized as sometimes necessary to the plot, could not be explicit or justified and were not supposed to be presented as an attractive option.
- Portrayals of miscegenation were forbidden.
- “Scenes of Passion” were not to be introduced when not essential to the plot.
- “Excessive and lustful kissing” was to be avoided, along with any other treatment that might “stimulate the lower and baser element.”
- The flag of the United States was to be treated respectfully, and the people and history of other nations were to be presented “fairly.”
- “Vulgarity”, defined as “low, disgusting, unpleasant, though not necessarily evil, subjects” must be “subject to the dictates of good taste.”
- Capital punishment, “third-degree methods,” cruelty to children and animals, prostitution and surgical operations were to be handled with similar sensitivity.
My oh my how America has since “socially grown,” out of that “rigidly moralistic” code, eh? Well played, Dr. Stern, well played…… and good riddance to you.
THE “PRE-CODE” DAYS OF JEWISH HOLLYWOOD
1. Barbara Stanwyck lustfully eyes-up bare chested man in Baby Face (1931) // 2. Dorothy Mackaill plays a secretary-turned-prostitute in Safe in Hell (1930), by Warner Brothers // 3. The Public Enemy (1931) sympathetically featured James Cagney as a criminal, anti-hero protagonist.
Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
“In countries known as progressive and enlightened we have created a senseless, filthy, abominable literature.”
Boobus Americanus 1: I read in the New York Times today that a former director of the Hollywood ratings system has died.
Boobus Americanus 2: The ratings system represents self-policing at its finest, without the need of government censorship.
St. Sugar: Sself-policing my asss! Even the PG-rated stuff today iss trasshy!
Editor: (((They))) have even found clever ways to embed sexuality and homosexuality into the G-rated children’s cartoon films!
* Share article using Facebook icon — if it’s not below, you can find it at top of page