LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, July 1, 2019
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Former Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz CEO Cecile Richards Made $1 Million During Her Last Year
• Hospital Begins Starving Disabled Patient Vincent Lambert to Death Against His Parents’ Wishes
• Kamala Harris Names Abortion Activist as Co-Chair of Her Presidential Campaign
• Washington Post Wants Court to Dismiss $250 Million Lawsuit Nicholas Sandmann Filed After It Smeared Him
More Pro-Life News
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic That Injured 74 Women Gets to Stay Open Until November 1
• New Gallup Poll Shows More Americans Say They’re Pro-Life Than Pro-Abortion
• Model Samantha Hoopes Scorned By Baby-Hating Followers After Announcing Her Pregnancy
• Planned Parenthood Will March in Independence Day Parade to Celebrate Abortions
Doctors are to remove the feeding tube from French paralysed road accident victim Vincent Lambert today.
Kamala Harris is surrounding herself with fellow abortion activists in her presidential campaign.
Washington Post Wants Court to Dismiss $250 Million Lawsuit Nicholas Sandmann Filed After It Smeared Him
A lawyer for the Washington Post asked a federal judge Monday to dismiss a defamation lawsuit accusing the newspaper of smearing a Catholic high school student after the March for Life in January.
A telephonic pre-conference hearing in the Missouri Planned Parenthood licensing case was held on July 2, where it was agreed that the scheduled August 1, 2019, hearing would be delayed until October at the earliest, pending scheduling availability with the hearing location.
Last week, Gallup released its annual public-opinion poll on abortion policy, and its results contain some good news for abortion opponents.
Many people celebrate pregnancies for obvious reasons: pregnancy means the creation of new life.
The American forefathers likely never thought their fight for independence would be perverted someday by people advocating for the killing of unborn babies.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
Massachusetts Bill Would Legalize Infanticide, Repeal Law Requiring Care for Babies Born Alive After Abortion
|Pro-life t-shirt by Noeclexis.Good everyday t-shirt for prolife supporters . Also good for pro life marches and demonstrations. Get it on Amazon.|