LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, June 3, 2019
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.
• Bernie Sanders Pushes Abortions Up to Birth: “When It Comes to Abortion, There is No Middle Ground”
• Kirsten Gillibrand Lies During Fox News Town Hall, Falsely Claims “Infanticide Does Not Exist”
• Nikki Haley Slams Pro-Abortion Feminists: Supporting Abortion is “Not Real Feminism”
• Planned Parenthood Hired Prostitutes for Staff, Donors and Guests at Official Functions
More Pro-Life News
• Only 6% of Americans Agree With Democrats That Abortions Should be Allowed Up to Birth
• Rachel Maddow Defends Abortion, Comparing It to the Underground Railroad
• Black Democrat Legislator Calls Abortion a “Modern-Day Genocide”
• Female Physician Confirms: “Abortion Doesn’t Improve a Mother’s Health”
Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders has a long history of supporting abortions up to birth and infanticide.
New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand lied during her Fox News town hall interview last night.
Feminism that supports the violent destruction of babies in the womb “is not real feminism,” former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley said recently.
The International Planned Parenthood Federation, one of the world’s largest abortion providers, oversaw the hiring of prostitutes for staff, donors and guests attending official functions.
|HEAVEN SPEAKSJoin us for the Rosary Vigil for Our Lady’s Anniversary Weekend of June 14, 15, 16.Priests go free, domestic air, hotel, meals. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. www.smwa.org (Advertisement)
Very few Americans agree with the Democratic Party’s support of abortions without restriction through all nine months of pregnancy, according to a new poll from Harvard University.
Pro-life legislation being passed in states across the country has caused much media panicking.
Louisiana includes some of the last bastions for life in the Democratic Party.
A pro-life female doctor refuted abortion activists’ fear mongering Monday about the pro-life laws being passed in states across America.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
Illinois Legislature Passes Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth, Gov Pritzker Expected to Sign Bill
|Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.