LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, April 23, 2018
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• WATCH: Alfie Evans Father Appeals Ruling Banning Alfie From Flying to Italy. “Alfie’s Still Fighting So I’m Still Fighting”
• Judge Won’t Let Alfie Evans’ Parents Take Him Home. They’re Considered a Flight Risk to Leave the Country
• Judge Prohibits Alfie Evans’ Parents From Flying Him to Italy for Care and Treatment
• Alfie Evans’ Father: Hospital is Starving Him to Death, No Food for 23 Hours. “How is This Humane?”
More Pro-Life News
• Terri Schaivo’s Brother: “Courts and Physicians Perversely Insist Its in Alfie Evans’ Best Interest to Die”
• Air Ambulance Arrives Outside Alfie Evans’ Hospital to Take Him to Italy if Court Approves
• Senate Committee Confirms Pro-Life Nominee Mike Pompeo as Secretary of State
• Italian Health Care Chief Blasts UK Court Treatment of Alfie Evans: “It’s Inhumane”
• British Doctors Group Expresses Horror Over Alfie Evans’ “Medical Tyranny,” Demands Release to New Hospital
• Father of Aborted Baby Gets Probation for What He Left at Abortion Clinic After It Killed His Child
• Nancy Pelosi Says No to Pro-Abortion Litmus Test for Democrat Party Candidates
• Dating App Bumble Donates to Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Courts Give Rivers “Human Rights” as Unborn Babies Die in Abortions
• Tennessee Senate Approves Monument to the Unborn to Remember Victims of Abortion
• Pro-Life Pregnancy Center Will Open Next Door to Proposed Abortion Clinic
In a statement to the media, a very tired-looking Tom Evans spoke about the chaotic day today as he and Alfie Evans’s mother fight for the right to take him to Italy for proper care and treatment.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
The judge in the Alfie Evans case has officially prohibited his parents from flying the 23-month old boy to Rome Italy to take him to a pediatric hospital that has offered to provide appropriate medical care and treatment for him.
If you liked Return of the Children, you will love The Monk & The Skunk. Read 1st chapter free at email@example.com. If you like it, we send the book & you pay after you read it. $12.95 Free Shipping
As attorneys for Alfie Evans’ family and Alder Hey Children’s Hospital battle it out in court over the future of the 23-month old little boy, a huge new concern has materialized.
Terri Schaivo’s Brother: “Courts and Physicians Perversely Insist Its in Alfie Evans’ Best Interest to Die”
The brother of Terri Schiavo certainly understands what happens when courts and doctors say someone should die.
An air ambulance has arrived outside the hospital where little Alfie Evans is located.
Mike Pompeo, President Donald Trump’s nominee for Secretary of State, appears likely to be confirmed by the U.S. Senate.
While attorneys for Alder Hey Children’s Hospital keep telling courts that doctors unanimously think Alfie Evans’ situation is too far gone, Italy’s Healthcare Chief has slammed the decisions by UK courts to treat Alfie the way that they have.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.