Utility Smart Meter Fires Continue to Burn…………………VERY, VERY DANGEROUS…WILL BURN HOME DOWN!


By Catherine J Frompovich

Utility companies are installing AMI Smart Meters for electric, natural gas and water for a few years now and totally disregarding customers’ rights and concerns about safety. The rollout of these meters has caused numerous problems for consumers, the least of which is FIRE! See this recently-produced video about an exploding AMI Smart Meter in Kansas City, Missouri.


https://youtu.be/yV_cHlxKoIE?

MY COMMENT:  DEFINITELY THIS IS AN INVENTION WHICH WILL CHANGE THE WORLD ….IT WILL BURN YOUR HOME DOWN AND THE COMMUNITY TOO—–THIS IS POSSIBLY THE REASON FOR ALL THE FIRES????? EXTREMELY DANGEROUS…….GET RID OF THESE “SMART” METERS FOR DUMMIES!


 

You may also like...

Translate »