No, Nebraska is not all corn farming; it’s also Satanism, Pedophilia, Child Abuse and MKUltra Murder.
These activities are what the Rothschild Khazar Mafia specialize in. Amerika has been taken over. That is why politicians 90% vote against their constituents best interests over and over again. They are in office to support the Rothschild Khazar mafia in every way or will soon find themselves out of a job. The RKM likes blackmail material hence the inordinately large number of pedophiles and rapists in the top tiers of politics and in the corridors of power. Blackmail ensures the RKM gets exactly what it wants. Cynthia McKinney did not go along with this and soon found herself OUT of Washington, D.C. The same with author John DeCamp, who before this expose, had a 16 year successful career as a Senator and Lawyer. Welcome to the New World Order…go along to get along or be destroyed….to see how this mafia operated research Kevin Annett. His delisting, career blackballing, defunding of PhD is typical of people who defy the Rothschild Khazar Mafia. Story following:
Our Advertisers Represent Some Of The Most Unique Products & Services On Earth! Kevin AnnettRips The Mask From Power By Henry Makow PhD
Kevin Annett Rips The
Mask From Power
By Henry Makow PhD
- If Christ returned, he’d be crucified again, not by Jews or Romans but by the church, which has been invaded by His enemies.
- This is obvious from the fate of Kevin Annett, a young United Church of Canada minister who took Christ’s teachings to heart, and suffered everything but Crucifixion. (To date, Christ’s enemies are reluctant to create another martyr.)
- I have been studying the New World Order for eight years but no book has laid bare the true hypocritical face of power in Western society as Kevin Annett’s self published memoirs, “Love and Death in the Valley.” Many books have left me winded, but none like this.
- I have met Kevin Annett and he doesn’t have a halo. But he does exude a transparency and a dogged determination to make sure we learn the truth about the genocide of (he claims) “roughly” 80-90 million North American Indians. He is the closest thing to a genuine dissident in this society, the closest thing to a real hero. Although he’s been fighting this lonely battle for 15 years, we haven’t heard of him, proof our “heroes” are manufactured for us.
- Kevin is the kind of “innocent” or “true believer” organizations like the Communist Party or United (Methodist-Presbyterian) Church hire to provide an artifice. But “every group has rules” as Kevin was told repeatedly, and Kevin didn’t adapt. A real Christian represents Christ not the corrupt impostors who profit from his teaching. Kevin was a Minister of Christ.
- WHAT PAINT CAN’T HIDE
- “Give the place a bit of Spirit,” his boss at Fred Victor Mission, a residence for the homeless near Toronto’s seedy Yonge St. told him, as if talking to a painter.
- In the course of his work, Kevin learned the Church Mission was a center for drug trafficking and prostitution and the staff were on the take. He learned that large donations to the Mission were embezzled, while there wasn’t any money for Bibles. When he took these matters to the church hierarchy, they knew and didn’t want to know.
- This was his first glimpse of the United Church of Canada as a four billion dollar corporation that provides a nice tax-exempt front for a lot of rich people and a lot of shady dealings. But that’s just scratching the surface of a potential nightmare for the 2.8 million bland well meaning Canadians affiliated with this empty shell of a church.
- When Kevin (what an exquisitely Canadian name) took up his next position as Minister in a British Columbia logging town, he opened his sanctuary to the poor and the non-White. He began to hear stories from his Aboriginal parishioners about ethnic cleansing at government funded church-run “residential schools.”
- Native children were abducted by the RCMP and forced to attend these “schools” which were in fact concentration camps in disguise. Here helpless children were physically and sexually abused, sterilized and exposed to deadly viruses. Many were subjected to medical experimentation from Illuminati doctors and killed. The death rate was 50% . Annett estimates over 50,000 children died at these schools.
- In an email Tuesday, he wrote: “Continually, eyewitnesses describe that most of them never received formal education, besides religious instruction. Maybe one or two hours of schooling a week, the rest of the time working as manual labor and farmed out as cheap labor or domestics to white families. The ones who got a better education were the collaborators, being trained to be puppets of the government and churches – they’re often the ones who now run the big aboriginal groups, band councils, etc. I also have letters from Indian Agents confirming that the kids were not to receive “too much” education.”
- Kevin’s blurring of class and color lines strained relations with his church “Old Guard” but the deal breaker was when Kevin publicly opposed the lucrative sale of Aboriginal lands the church held in trust to a large forestry company.
- Kevin was stripped of his Ministry, the only United Church Minister ever defrocked and his wife was pressured to divorce him and take their two children.
- Next stop on Kevin’s voyage of discovery was a Ph.D. program at the University of British Columbia. There he had access to government archives which documented a deliberate agenda of ethnic cleansing which (he says) claimed one to two million Aboriginals in British Columbia alone over a century.
- Just as the Church represents Christ, the university is dedicated to free inquiry and truth. Thus Kevin’s funding evaporated and he had to leave. “Unless you play the game, you’ll never work in this province again,” he was told.
- Is it any wonder society is drifting toward Fascism when the institutions that are dedicated to truth and moral leadership are rotten to the core? You can smell the stench of moral compromise like rotting garbage everywhere in this society.
- The same applies to the corporate media. Kevin did get a couple of good stories but they dried up with mention of the Supreme Court judges using Indian children for sex. Similarly, when Kevin was beaten up or his documents stolen, the police and courts refused to act despite video footage of the theft. Why would they? They regarded the murder of thousands of Aboriginal children as “too big a task to investigate.”
- Church. Corporations. University. Media. Law. Police. That leaves the government. Recently the Canadian government absolved the Church of any liability for its crimes. Kevin wrote to me Tuesday:
- “Yes, all the churches have been granted effective immunity; Indian Affairs announced so last February when they said there will be no criminal prosecution for anything that went on in the rez schools. Disgusting. Natives cannot sue the churches after the settlement – that was part of the deal the AFN (Assembly of First Nations) did on behalf of all the survivors, without consulting them once. It’s as bad a crime as the original atrocities.”
- Kevin Annett’s “Love and Death in the Valley” is available from Amazon. He is an excellent writer.
- http://www.amazon.com/dp/1403348200? tag=henrymacom-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN =1403348200&adid=1JMZJ55SYQGWFTP4GXF7&
- This is Kevin’s web page: http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org
- Please donate if you can. He represents the single greatest threat to the Illuminati in Canada today. He is being followed by police and is subject to increasing organized Internet smear attacks. He ministers to the homeless and lives on a shoe string.
- The Illuminati want the land and the water rights. The Aboriginals are the only people standing in their way. Vancouver is hosting the 2010 Winter Olympics and Canada’s misdeeds, like China’s, could attract worldwide attention.
- In his book, “Love and Death in the Valley,” Kevin muses on the disconnect between what people profess and what they actually do.
- “The most successful minister in the church I found is the man or woman who can function as an efficient dissociated personality, regularly professing one thing and practising the opposite.” (151)
- Kevin Annett demonstrates the impact people can have when they act on their beliefs. As such, he is an inspiration.
- See also my “Did the Illuminati Exterminate Canadian Indian Children?” http://www.henrymakow.com/did_the_illuminati_exterminate.html
- and “When Pedophile Judges Fear Exposure” http://www.henrymakow.com/when_illuminati_shills_fear_ex.html
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of “Cruel Hoax: Feminism and the New World Order.” (www.cruelhoax.ca) His articles can be found at his web site www.henrymakow.com He enjoys receiving your comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. email@example.com