URGENT: On the week of August 23, the House will vote on S.Con.Res.14, the budget resolution setting the stage for the extremist $3.5 trillion “infrastructure” bill. The Senate already voted 50-49 to pass S.Con.Res.14, which sets the stage for it, and the Senate committees have a September 15 deadline for writing the legislation.
This comes after the Senate passed the $1.2 trillion bipartisan “infrastructure” bill, H.R. 3684, by a 69-30 vote, also sending it to the House. Nineteen Republicans joined every Democrat in favor of it. The bill now goes to the House for consideration. Passage of the bipartisan bill increases the likelihood of the extremist bill passing, and “moderate” Senator Joe Manchin, favors both bills. Tell your representative and senators to put an end to these destructive bills!
Joe Biden, his administration, and congressional Democrats are seeking to pass a radical “climate change” bill — disguised as an “infrastructure” bill — that would codify the Paris climate agreement and the Great Reset.
What’s In the “Bipartisan” Bill (H.R. 3684)?
According to the Congressional Budget Office, the bill will add $256 billion to the deficit while the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget found it will add $340 billion. Furthermore, the University of Pennsylvania Penn-Wharton Budget Model found the bill will have “have no significant [economic] impact.”
This so-called “moderate” version of the bill includes the following radical provisions:
- Unconstitutionally mandates that states create carbon reduction programs, with the federal government choosing which plans to accept or reject;
- creates a pilot program for a mileage tax, which tracks how many miles individuals drive, something that would infringe on Americans’ privacy, penalize drivers in low-density areas, and make driving too costly for Americans;
- requires car companies to equip all vehicles with “advanced alcohol monitoring systems”;
- allows the federal government to bypass “Buy American” rules, promoting outsourcing to countries like Communist China;
- enables mass migration by funding border crossings and migrant “welcome centers” while including $0 for border wall construction;
- defines “gender identity” as a protected class;
- enacts racial quotas for broadband spending;
- rewards states that support and facilitate illegal migration to the U.S., also for broadband spending;
- ends Amtrak’s policies/goals of creating a profit and seeking to minimize costs;
- includes multiple radical climate change provisions, including over $50 billion to protect against “climate change” and $21 billion for “environmental remediation.” Additionally, H.R. 3684 will “modernize” the power grid to accommodate “green” energy; and
- among other provisions, the bipartisan bill includes $39 billion for public transportation, $15 billion altogether for electric transportation, $65 billion for broadband, a $30 billion cryptocurrency tax.
What’s In the Partisan $3.5 Trillion Bill (S.Con.Res.14)?
On August 9, 2021, Senate Democrats released an draft outline of their partisan $3.5 trillion “reconciliation” bill that can pass with only a simple majority. The Left is attempting to cram as many of their extremist proposals as possible. Here is some of what their partisan $3.5 trillion “infrastructure” reconciliation bill will include:
- $107 billion for a mass amnesty of illegal aliens, including criminal aliens, and green cards for “millions of immigrant workers and families.” This amnesty could affect up to 10 million illegals. The bill will include other measures to accelerate mass migration.
- By 2030, mandate a 50% reduction in carbon emissions, along with 80% “clean” energy.
- Multiple other “climate change” provisions, including tax incentives, a “Civilian Climate Corps” that employs up to 1.5 million Marxist activists, weatherizing and electrifying buildings, and other measures to rig the U.S. economy in favor of “green” energy.
- A “carbon tariff” that will essentially sanction countries that don’t conform to the “green” agenda.
- A major expansion of Medicare, possibly including lowering the eligibility age, along with Medicaid.
- Paid family and medical leave, among expanding other social programs.
- Universal pre-K, which is part of the Left’s plan to subvert the family.
- “Free” community college.
- The blatantly unconstitutional and globalist PRO Act, which is a partisan giveaway to labor unions that will further integrate the U.S. into trade agreements like the USMCA.
- A significant funding increase for the IRS to enable it to take even more of Americans’ incomes than it already does.
It should be noted that despite being advertised as being $3.5 trillion, the partisan “reconciliation” bill could actually cost up to $5.5 trillion.
Trojan Horse for Marxism
If you want the United States to act at a national level to fight climate change, this bill is it. This is the climate bill.
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer made a similar statement:
I will not pass an infrastructure package that first doesn’t reduce carbon pollution at the scale commensurate with the climate crisis. We are gonna have a strong, bold climate bill.
Senator Ed Markey (D-Mass.) has publicly stated that “the Green New Deal is in the DNA” of the so-called “infrastructure” bill.
Former President Donald Trump has criticized both the above $1.2 trillion “Bipartisan” and the even more extremist $3.5 trillion infrastructure bills, and the Republicans supporting them. Trump noted that “Infrastructure is just a ‘carrot’ for a massive socialist expansion,” and a “gift to the Democrat Party.” And Trump is right.
Tell your U.S. representative and senators to reject this radical Paris agreement implementation plan — disguised as “infrastructure” bills H.R. 3684 and S.Con.Res.14. Instead, tell them to abide by the U.S. Constitution and to promote fiscal responsibility.STOP RADICAL “INFRASTRUCTURE” BILLS!