Asian Journalist Forced to Leave U.S. After Death Threats From Soros Mafia “Fake Activists” ANTIFA Thugs & Bullies

VIOLENT LEFT

Journalist Andy Ngo is Forced to Leave the U.S. After Credible Death Threats From ANTIFA

Ngo has fled the country.

Published 5 days ago 

on Jan 27, 2021

ByShane Trejo

take our poll – story continues below

  • POLL: Will Republican Senators vote to impeach Trump and ban him from running in 2024? 

Journalist Andy Ngo has been forced to leave the United States after enduring credible death threats from ANTIFA domestic terrorists over the course of many months.https://lockerdome.com/lad/13522415460496486?pubid=ld-dfp-ad-13522415460496486-0&pubo=https%3A%2F%2Fbigleaguepolitics.com&rid=mixi.media&width=820

Ngo made the shocking announcement that he has relocated to London during a recent appearance on Sky News. He explained how ANTIFA’s reign of terror forced him to leave his home of Portland, Ore. and then the country to protect his safety.

“For a number of months now there’s just been increasing threats of violence against me, promises by Antifa extremists to kill me,” Ngo said about his ordeal.

Trending: Trucking Industry Leaders Expect Biden’s Policies to Crush Small Trucking Companies

The full Sky News interview can be seen here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pySXbktHoDM%3Ffeature%3Doembed

Big League Politics has reported on how ANTIFA targeted Ngo in the past with violence in an attempt to intimidate him and prevent him from telling the truth about the domestic terror organization:

A Twitter post from Friday shows that the attack on reporter Andy Ngo, who was savagely beaten by an Antifa mob in Portland, Oregon, was premeditated.

“I am nervous about tomorrow’s Portland antifa rally,” he said on Twitter. “They’re promising ‘physical confrontation’ & have singled me out to be assaulted. I went on Tucker Carlson last year to explain why I think they’re doing this: They’re seeking meaning through violence.”

He posted several screenshots from a Facebook event – which of course portrayed the violent mob as the victims of violence themselves – and screenshots from a local Antifa website promoting the event.

“Oregon City Proud Boy [redacted] targets the Portland DSA in a Facebook thread encouraging other members of the hate group to participate in the June 29 assault on Portland. Local far-right Islamophobic journalist Andy Ngo – who participated in the Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys attack on Cedar Riot on May 1, 2019, and who was the first to publicly promote the June 29 Proud Boys event – also targets the DSA while dismissing as hoaxes a series of assaults against the Portland LGBTQ community, some of which were gloated about by far-right activists.”

Another part of the post noted that the group was planning on “physical confrontation,” but said that there are “plenty of other ways to help” if one is unable to partake in the violence.

Ngo’s fears were confirmed when he was attacked Saturday.

Ngo’s experiences show that ANTIFA is not an idea, but a dangerous group of terrorist thugs at war with the Bill of Rights and Constitution. By standing strong and continuing reporting the truth about ANTIFA, Ngo is refusing to let the terrorists win.

https://lockerdome.com/lad/13247192143976038?pubid=ld-2710-3308&pubo=https%3A%2F%2Fbigleaguepolitics.com&rid=mixi.media&width=820Show Comments ▼FROM OUR PARTNERSChina’s Communist Party Blames Imported Food for Recent Surgesntd.comFun Facts About The Chevy Corvette Every Enthusiast Should Knowfamilyproof.comHundreds Sent to Emergency Room After Getting COVID-19 Vaccinestheepochtimes.comEx-WH Press Secretary McEnany Heads to Fox Newsnewsmax.comClever Australian Shepherd Appears to Outsmart Owner, Gets Two Treatsgoodnewsnetwork.orgHere’s what Marco Rubio has to say about a challenge from Ivanka Trumpnypost.comKeira Knightley on Why She Won’t Film Nude Scenes With Male Directorsnewsmax.com2 Florida Banks Close Trump’s Accountstheepochtimes.comBirx says Trump was fed misleading ‘parallel data’ about coronavirusmarketwatch.com

VIOLENT LEFT

Parler CEO John Matze Forced to Flee Home Under Deluge of Left-Wing Terror Threats

Matze is suing Amazon for deplatforming Parler.

Published 2 weeks ago 

on Jan 15, 2021

ByRichard Moorhead

Parler CEO John Matze has been forced to flee his home and go into hiding after receiving an onslaught of left-wing death threats. Parler, a free speech social media platform, has been temporarily shut down in an extensive deplatforming campaign. Amazon promptly cut Parler’s access to its Web Services after the US Capitol riot earlier this month, cherry-picking examples of content that violate Parler’s terms of service and claiming the platform is being used for violent purposes.

Matze made the frank admission in a court filing for Parler’s lawsuit against Amazon, requesting that the court keep any disclosures about his personal life and location secret. Parler is currently suing Amazon in federal court for its immediate revocation of Parler’s hosting agreement, arguing that Amazon agreed to provide 30 days notice before any potential termination of Parler’s hosting, pursuant to the party’s original agreement.

Matze reveals that he’s been forced to leave his home and go into hiding with his family, citing Amazon Web Services’ “vilification” of his company.

take our poll – story continues below

  • POLL: Will Republican Senators vote to impeach Trump and ban him from running in 2024? 

Employees of Amazon have allegedly been threatened and harassed as well for shutting down Parler. The court filing in favor of redaction references these threats in requesting the court provide redaction of personal information to both sides.

Both sides of this dispute have shown that their employees have suffered real harassment and threats—including, on both sides, death threats—owing to the charged nature of this litigation.

Parler therefore agrees with AWS that safety and security concerns justify the limited sealings requested here,” Parler requests in the Amazon lawsuit.

Parler’s administrators are still seeking to return the free speech social media platform to full operation, although it could take weeks to bring it back online. They may have learned a lesson about the futility of contracting hosting services with a Big Tech monopoly such as Amazon.


Follow me on Twitter @Wildman_AZ, on Parler @Moorhead, and on Gab @WildmanAZ.CONTINUE READING

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we’ll make sure to keep you in the loop.Subscribe

TRENDING

  • STATES3 days agoLET FREEDOM RING: Secession Fever Sweeps Across America as Biden Regime Loses Legitimacy
  • TWO AMERICAS4 days agoJoe Biden Calls Trump Administration’s 1776 Commission “Offensive” and “Counterfactual”
  • SEX CRIME3 days agoEpstein Madame Ghislane Maxwell Plays Diversity Card In Hopes of Beating Sex Trafficking Charges
  • TECH4 days agoRIGGED SHAM: Facebook Closes ‘Robinhood Stock Traders’ Group Page – Claims ‘Sexual Exploitation’ Amid GameStop Rally
  • Elizabeth Warren Baits and Switches College StudentsBIG LEAGUE ECONOMICS3 days agoFake Populist Elizabeth Warren Begs the SEC to Protect Wall Street from Small Investors After GameStop Stock Rush
  • POLITICS3 days agoVote Fraud Whistleblower Calls on Charges to be Dropped for Non-Violent Protesters at Jan. 6 Capitol Demonstration
  • CAMPAIGN 20204 days agoBefore Filing Bankruptcy, National Rifle Association Cut Their Spending to Support Trump by Nearly Half
  • DEPLORABLES2 days agoMarjorie Taylor Greene and Cori Bush Clash on Twitter After Congressional Altercation
Big League Politics

Copyright Big League Politics. All rights reserved.

You may also like...

Translate »