Why You Shouldn’t Take Vaccines-Because They Will Give You CANCER & Worse-Forensic Nurse Blows Whistle!
THE RISKS YOU TAKE
1. There are very real risks associated with mRNA vaccines including “enhanced” inflammation and auto-immune reactions, where the body’s cells are inadvertently programmed to attack critical proteins required for normal health (such as hormones).
2. The profit-motivated rush to deploy mRNA vaccines to prevent the spread of the Wuhan coronavirus is causing regulators and researchers to skip (or accelerate) many critical steps in quality control and clinical trials. This is likely to result in catastrophic consequences — unintended side effects — if such vaccines are granted approval for widespread deployment without proper long-term clinical trials.
3. mRNA vaccines could be maliciously exploited to weaponize vaccines to target critical physiological functions in humans. This is similar in effect to “RNA interference” technology which is a gene suppressing innovation that has been studied for use as an insect-killing pesticide technology in crops. Although the mechanisms of mRNA vaccines and RNA interference technology are very different, they can achieve many of the same outcomes such as induced infertility or death in targeted organisms, which could include humans. Technically, this could also be exploited to target specific genetic subgroups of humans such as those of African descent.
4. mRNA vaccines can be maliciously deployed to deliberately trick the human body into attacking its own critical functions such as fertility, neurological function, cell repair and other critical processes.
5) Sudden onset of autoimmune disorders that cause the body’s immune system to attack its own cells. (See more details below.)6) Heightened inflammation in the body, resulting in a hyper-inflammatory response in some people, leading to secondary effects such as neurological damage, organ failure or cancer. This is also sometimes called an “enhanced” inflammatory response.7) A heightened risk of blood clotting in response to mRNA strands circulating in the blood outside the body’s cells. This can lead to potentially fatal episodes of stroke or serious cardiovascular events.8) Immune response interference due to the presence of unintended RNA fragments being translated into unintended proteins, leading to a vast array of negative possible outcomes including molecular deficiencies that can result in various diseases and syndromes including hormonal / endocrine disorders, infertility, cardiovascular disease, neurological disorders and many more.9) In the case of self-replicating mRNA vaccines using viral components, an inability to stop a runaway process that’s replicating out of control in the body. This could theoretically occur when the mRNA snippets are pushed into cells via virus replicon particles (VRP), for example, or using other viral delivery methods that rely on viral replication machinery. On the other hand, self-replicating mRNA vaccines allow for injection doses to be incredibly small, since the mRNA coding material is self-replicating, and this could lead to safer vaccines with far smaller dosing requirements compared to traditional vaccines.In addition to these five major risks, there are also enormously important questions about mRNA vaccines and some of the problems they might encounter in the body:1) What happens if the desired protein folding goes awry? Without proper folding, the proteins never achieve their desired functionality. In the case of antigens, improper folding would render the structure useless and would not impart immunity. The mRNA translation into a protein is only part of the process of building a protein. The “folding” of the protein is another big part. Perhaps this has already been resolved by the very capable scientists working on this platform, but it’s a question that deserves further exploration.2) How do the antigens produced inside the cell efficiently get transported to the outer membrane of the cell? This answer seems to be confidently answered by experts in this area, but it raises a second round of questions regarding cell membrane permeability which we already know is altered by electromagnetic exposure from sources such as 5G signals from cell towers. Notably, mRNA vaccine researchers are well aware of the phenomenon known as “electroporation,” because it is used alongside “gene gun” approaches in an attempt to insert self-replicating RNA payloads into cells, as you can see mentioned in this study on mRNA vaccines.3) What happens if the mRNA snippets get fragmented and only partial instructions are delivered to the ribosomes, resulting in translation of partial proteins? This could, in theory, cause the body to see these partial proteins as pathogenic invaders, even when portions of those proteins might match critical molecules the body needs, such as hormones or enzymes. The end result could be that the immune system gets activated against the body’s own necessary molecules or cells. In other words, this is the autoimmune disorder scenario mentioned in the list above, and it opens up a Pandora’s Box of catastrophic consequences that might be impossible to anticipate.4) How might mRNA vaccines be maliciously weaponized as a depopulation platform to achieve globalist goals of depopulation via forced infertility? If mRNA can encode for the synthesis of any desired protein, it’s a simple matter to use the platform to build hormone-resembling antigens that would “teach” the human body to attack specific hormones necessary for reproduction and gestation. This, in turn, would theoretically result in widespread female infertility, thereby achieving globalist depopulation goals through vaccine-induced “autoimmune infertility.” Manufacturers of mRNA vaccines no doubt say all these risks can be mitigated. While that might be true after perhaps 40 years of research and trials, the complexity of the body screams out for additional long-term research on this platform — perhaps 25 years more — not a rushed vaccine that skips animal trials and compresses many years of typical safety research into just a few months. Importantly, many of the theoretical side effects of an mRNA vaccine would not become apparent until months or years after the initial injection. These adverse events are likely to be systemic, not acute, and would not become apparent in short-term clinical trials. This is a critical issue to grasp, since mRNA vaccines are right now being rushed through short-term clinical trials, leaving open the possibility of long-term unintended side effects that were not anticipated by vaccine manufacturers or FDA regulators.
The first 3 ingredients in both lists [below] are synthetic lipids (fats) that encapsulate the mRNA. These have never been in vaccines and have been shown to cause severe allergic reactions. mRNA vaccines — also called “genetic vaccines” — arise from biotechnology that turns the body’s cells into molecular factories to produce proteins that activate a pathogen-specific immune response.
MODERNA VACCINE INGREDIENTS:
Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA)
Lipids, or fatty substances, including:
Polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG],
1, 2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC],
PFIZER VACCINE INGREDIENTS:
/BioNTech’s vaccine contains a range of ingredients, alongside the active substance, called BNT162b2 RNA.
The other ingredients are:
– ALC-0315 = (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate),
– ALC-0159 = 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide,
– cholesterol, 5
– potassium chloride,
– potassium dihydrogen phosphate,
– sodium chloride,
– disodium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate,
What happened with the last vaccine rush?
The Swine Flu vaccination program was suspended when people started to develop Guillain-Barré Syndrome, a rare neurological condition whose risk was seven times higher in people who got the vaccine and which paralyzed more than 500 people and killed at least 25. “The vaccine, far from preventing Covid-19, might turn out to make a patient’s disease worse,” said Nir Eyal, D.Phil., a bioethics professor at Rutgers University. Rushing the COVID-19 Vaccine Could Have Serious and Fatal Side Effects.