WeAreChange.org

Fauci Showed Breakthrough Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Results To Biden Before Trump

Fauci Showed Breakthrough Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Results To Biden Before TrumpPosted: 14 Nov 2020 11:30 AM PSTWhen news first broke about the headline numbers from Pfizer’s vaccine trial on Monday morning, we couldn’t help but wonder how the Trump Administration and the White House had seemingly been left out of the loop. The Biden team was reportedly briefed on the data Sunday, one day before its release. Meanwhile, many at the WH first learned about the data from the press.Since then, the media’s message that we were finally seeing “the light at the end of the tunnel” has been tempered by numerous ‘experts’ in fields from epidemiology to logistics assuring investors and the general public that there’s still a lot we don’t about the vaccines, from their long-term efficacy and side-effects, to what unanticipated delays might arise as the first approved vaccines start making their way from warehouses to doctor’s offices or pharmacies, wherever the vaccines will ultimately be distributed.During his first press briefing since the election, President Trump delivered a bitter ‘I told you so,’ and slammed Dr. Fauci and Pfizer for sharing the data with Joe Biden and his team before the White House.Trump comments followed confirmation from DHHS head Alex Azar, who told WMAL host Vince Coglianese that he learned about the trial results from the press…even though the trials were being overseen by agencies within DHHS.“I, as Secretary of Health and Human Services, learned about this from media reports on Monday morning,” Azar said Wednesday during an interview with Washington D.C. radio station WMAL.If accurate, that would mean Dr. Fauci & Co. shared the results with Joe Biden, before his victory was even officially certified, which sounds like a pretty brazen gesture of disrespect toward the president and his administration.“If the Biden campaign found out Sunday night but you…didn’t find out until Monday, that sounds like there’s a problem there,” WMAL host Vince Coglianese said during his interview with Azar. “There certainly was a gap in communication, let’s say,” Azar responded.According to media reports, White House staff were infuriated when they found out Biden had been given a sneak peak at the data ahead of Trump.As the Federalist pointed out in a report on Azar’s revelation, the fact that Biden was briefed before Trump is just another sign that the rollout was a coordinated effort between Pfizer, Dr. Fauci and the NIH to delay the results until after the election to try and boost the former vice president’s chances.Egged on by Bloomberg and other other media outlets, Pfizer has also been blatantly misrepresenting its participation in ‘Operation Warp Speed’. Though Pfizer didn’t receive any money upfront, the US government has promised to deliver a $2 billion payment in exchange for 100 million doses.“We were never part of the Warp Speed … We have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone,” company Senior Vice President Kathrin Jansen said in an interview reported by the New York Times. Pfizer later had to revise her statement, as they have indeed benefited from a $2 billion dollar contract with HHS.In a matter of weeks, top Dems, including NY Gov Andrew Cuomo and Biden’s running mate Kamala Harris, have gone from trying to discredit the Trump FDA, to trying to completely white was the administration’s efforts and accomplishments with OWS and other aspects of the COVID-19 response.Republished from ZeroHedge.com with permissionThe post Fauci Showed Breakthrough Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Results To Biden Before Trump appeared first on We Are Change.
As Millions Of Americans Face Eviction, Senate Proposes Nearly $700 Billion For The PentagonPosted: 14 Nov 2020 08:27 AM PSTAs millions face eviction and line up at food banks throughout the country, waiting for another stimulus payment that will seemingly never come, the Senate Appropriations Committee is proposing a $696 billion Pentagon spending bill for the upcoming fiscal year.According to The Hill, The Senate’s version of the fiscal 2021 Pentagon spending bill was released Tuesday along with 11 other annual appropriations bills.Both Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi have said they want to pass an omnibus spending bill, and they will likely agree on the military budget, as Democrats overwhelmingly vote in favor of military spending when they have the opportunity, just as Republicans do.In July, the House passed a $694.6 billion bill for Pentagon spending in July. The Senate version released this week includes $627.2 billion for the base defense budget and $68.7 billion for a war fund known as the Overseas Contingency Operations account, and also includes a 3% pay raise for troops.However, the final Senate version of the bill left out a few causes that were championed by progressive Democrats, including the renaming of military bases that are named after Confederate leaders, and measures that were intended to block defense funds from being used on the border wall.The Senate’s bill would also fund 96 F-35 fighter jets, which is an increase over the original bill and over the administration’s initial request. In addition to the fighter jets, the bill also gives the Pentagon $21.35 billion to build nine new battle force ships.Meanwhile, millions of Americans are unemployed and many are now starting to get evicted. According to the most recent numbers there are 6.8 million, and this only accounts for the people officially collecting unemployment, this does not include the number of people who are not qualified for unemployment, or people who have been out of the work force for an extended length of time. The unemployment rate dropped slightly over the past two months, but is still at record highs.According to estimates by the Princeton University Eviction Lab, 3.6 million people face eviction cases in a typical year. This year, up to 8 million people could be facing eviction, according to a tracking tool developed by the global advisory firm Stout Risius and Ross, which works with the nonprofit National Coalition for a Civil Right to Counsel.It is also estimated that up to $32 billion in back rent will be due for tenants across the US once bans on evictions are lifted. Despite bans on evictions, many landlords in the US are still kicking people out of their homes, and in some cases, they have even challenged the eviction bans in court.The people who are struggling financially in the US can’t count on much help from the government. Even the prospects of a new stimulus check are uncertain, and a payment will not be coming until next year at the very earliest, if it comes at all. Yet, the Pentagon is still able to claim nearly $700 billion in taxpayer money.Republished from TheMindUnleashed.com with permissionThe post As Millions Of Americans Face Eviction, Senate Proposes Nearly $700 Billion For The Pentagon appeared first on We Are Change.
“Lockdowns For Thee, But Not For Me”: Newsom, Pelosi Attend Dinner Parties While New Cases Explode Across USPosted: 14 Nov 2020 08:20 AM PSTAs Joe Biden’s camp continues to try and walk back talk of another national lockdown, Democratic leaders are once again exhibiting via their behavior that social distancing restrictions and lockdown rules are “for thee and not for me.” In an incident that may remind readers of Nancy Pelosi’s quarantine-time visit to a San Francisco Hair Salon, California Gov Gavin Newsom has been busted attending a swanky party at one of California’s top restaurants.According to the SF Chronicle, Newsom attended a birthday party for one of his top advisors at the French Laundry, the Michelin-starred restaurant run by Thomas Keller The paper noted that the party included members of “several households”, in violation of the recommendations delivered by Newsom’s administration, which has urged Californians to retreat to their personal bubbles and only leave for “essential” purposes. Current state regulations limit any type of social gathering to members of no more than three households, tops.The dinner the night of Nov. 6 at the famed French Laundry in Yountville in Napa County brought together at least 12 people to celebrate the 50th birthday of Jason Kinney, a longtime friend and political adviser to Newsom who is also a partner at the lobbying firm Axiom Advisors. In addition to the governor, his wife, Jennifer Siebel Newsom, was in attendance. State guidelines limit gatherings, defined as “social situations that bring together people from different households at the same time in a single space or place,” to no more than three households. Representatives for Kinney and Newsom declined to specify how many households the diners represented, but did not dispute that it was more than three.[…]Click said the birthday dinner for Kinney was permitted because state guidelines require only that restaurants “limit the number of patrons at a single table to a household unit or patrons who have asked to be seated together.” A spokesperson for the public health department was unable to answer questions about whether the state considers it acceptable for residents from an unlimited number of households to mix if the gathering is at a restaurant.At a news conference Friday, state Health and Human Services Secretary Mark Ghaly reiterated that activities where it is difficult to wear a mask the entire time, such as dining, and mixing with people from other households are higher-risk situations during the pandemic. “As we look at surging cases, we have the guidance and the tips for a reason,” he said. “We believe they are the strategies to keep ourselves and our communities safe, and we hope and expect people to take them seriously.”When first approached by the Chronicle, Newsom’s camp tried to deny that the gathering violated the state’s guidelines. But after the story was published, Newsom released a comment saying attending the party was “an error in judgment” (just in case you thought President Trump and his team were the only ones who lie to or mislead journalists).The California Department of Public Health issued guidelines on Oct. 9 allowing small private gatherings for the first time during the pandemic. Under the guidelines, gatherings that include more than three households are prohibited.The state also requires that gatherings be held outside, where experts believe virus transmission is far less likely.Amusingly, Newsom wasn’t the only California politician to attend a social gathering this week while governors around the country are imposing new restrictions and even moving to move schools back to remote-only.Nancy Pelosi held a dinner for incoming Democratic members of Congress. She told reporters that the venue was “very spaced” with enhanced ventilation.House Dem and GOP leaders are holding respective dinners for new members..@SpeakerPelosi told me it’s safe. “It’s very spaced,” she said and there is enhanced ventilation and the Capitol physician signed off. pic.twitter.com/ZXjf72lnrP— Leigh Ann Caldwell (@LACaldwellDC) November 13, 2020Newsom also joined with the governors of Washington State and Oregon to urge Californians not to leave the state unless it’s absolutely necessary, until things get under control.Maybe now he’s overcompensating?Republished from ZeroHedge.com with permissionThe post “Lockdowns For Thee, But Not For Me”: Newsom, Pelosi Attend Dinner Parties While New Cases Explode Across US appeared first on We Are Change.
Unelected Officials Override The President To Continue Wars (But Only Kooks Believe In The Deep State)Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:45 PM PSTOutgoing US envoy to Syria James Jeffrey stated in a recent interview with Defense One that US officials have been “playing shell games” about the number of troops in the region to deceive the Trump administration into thinking there has been a military withdrawal. Here are some excerpts:“We were always playing shell games to not make clear to our leadership how many troops we had there,” Jeffrey said in an interview. The actual number of troops in northeast Syria is “a lot more than” the two hundred troops Trump agreed to leave there in 2019.

“What Syria withdrawal? There was never a Syria withdrawal,” Jeffrey said. “When the situation in northeast Syria had been fairly stable after we defeated ISIS, [Trump] was inclined to pull out. In each case, we then decided to come up with five better arguments for why we needed to stay. And we succeeded both times. That’s the story.”

Officially, Trump last year agreed to keep about 200 U.S. troops stationed in northeast Syria to “secure” oil fields held by the United States’ Kurdish allies in the fight against ISIS. It is generally accepted that the actual number is now higher than that — anonymous officials put the number at about 900 today — but the precise figure is classified and remains unknown even, it appears, to members of Trump’s administration keen to end the so-called “forever wars.”Some mass media propagandists find it hilarious that the US war machine used deceit to thwart the president’s attempts to withdraw from its illegal occupation of Syria:US officials have been lying to Trump – and the American people – about the true number of US troops in Syria in order to deter him from withdrawing them, according to the outgoing Syria envoy. Trump thinks it’s 200 ??. By @KatieBoWill https://t.co/P6W9s3Qwvs— Liz Sly (@LizSly) November 13, 2020This would not be the first time that Jeffrey, a foreign policy insider with the past three presidential administrations, has admitted to deceiving the public about what’s happening in Syria. Earlier this year he admitted at a Hudson Institute video event (these Beltway insiders always get extra honest in the company of fellow think tank denizens) that, contrary to the official public narrative of the US military being in Syria to fight terrorism, it’s actually there to create “a quagmire for the Russians”.This would also not be the first time we’ve heard reports of the US war machine hiding the facts from the elected commander-in-chief of the most powerful military force ever assembled. Last year The New York Times cited anonymous US officials in a report on cyber intrusion operations against the Russian government that the US military had deliberately kept Trump in the dark about.“Two administration officials said they believed Mr. Trump had not been briefed in any detail about the steps to place ‘implants’ — software code that can be used for surveillance or attack — inside the Russian grid,” NYT reports. “Pentagon and intelligence officials described broad hesitation to go into detail with Mr. Trump about operations against Russia for concern over his reaction — and the possibility that he might countermand it or discuss it with foreign officials.”America’s special envoy to Syria publicly admits that the continued illegal US military occupation of parts of the country isn’t about fighting ISIS or other terrorists, as Washington claims. Instead the US aims to “make it a quagmire for the Russians.” https://t.co/rqL28aM1Ps— Bryan MacDonald (@27khv) May 13, 2020Mainstream liberal US discourse has accomplished an amazing feat of Orwellian doublethink with regard to the notion that unelected power structures are running things without the consent of the nation’s official elected government. On the one hand there’s been a nonstop deluge of Daily Beast articles since Trump’s election saying anyone who dares to suggest the existence of a “deep state” in America is a conspiracy kook, but on the other hand there’s also been constant praise for the insider “adults in the room” who ensure from within the administration that Trump doesn’t demolish America’s precious norms while in office.This cognitive two-step became even more reified after comments from the likes of Iraq war architect Bill Kristol tweeting that he’d “prefer the deep state to the Trump state”, and the famous anonymous New York Times op-ed authored by a “senior official in the Trump administration” (now known to have been former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security Miles Taylor) saying administration officials are working together against Trump to “thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations”.The understanding of a deep state in America has become even more obfuscated by the other side of America’s fake partisan divide, with Trump supporters now using that term to essentially mean “anyone who doesn’t like Donald Trump”. That erroneous understanding has now become so prevalently associated with the term “deep state” that it has lost all use in meaningful discourse and is better off being avoided altogether if you want to point at something real.In reality the term deep state is meant to refer not to anyone who opposes Trump, nor to a secret cabal of baby-eating Satanists, but simply to the tendency among government agencies and plutocrats to form loose alliances with each other and collaborate toward common agendas. It’s a term used for political analysis to describe large-scale power agendas that are largely playing out right out in the open, hidden in plain sight.It doesn’t take a ton of investigative reporting and WikiLeaks drops to understand that there’s been a collective of operatives mostly running the Trump administration while the actual elected president yells at the talking heads on Fox News and tweets. It’s also not hard to brush away the insubstantial narrative fluff and see that US policies have remained more or less unbroken regardless of which elected officials have been in office, and it doesn’t take a Nostradamus to predict that that will continue to be the case after Trump is replaced by the next empty husk in the White House.The US government simply is not what Americans were taught it is in school, and it is not what they tell you it is in the news. It’s a mostly unelected power establishment which operates in the interests of imperialist expansionism and oligarchic control, with the official elected government operating sort of like the unplugged video game controller you hand your kid brother to keep him from whining for a chance to play.All this fuss over who really won the election is missing the point. People are bickering over which oligarchic puppet should be sworn in on January 20th when all the evidence we’ve been given shows that nobody gets to become president if they inconvenience real power in any way, and if they do inconvenience real power they are simply ignored.That is the direction we should all be looking. Not at who’s president, but why things stay the same no matter who’s president.Republished from CaitlinJohnstone.Substack.com with permissionThe post Unelected Officials Override The President To Continue Wars (But Only Kooks Believe In The Deep State) appeared first on We Are Change.
WOW! This Is A Major Issue That NEEDS To Be Addressed!!!Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:50 PM PSTIn today’s video, we address the elephant in the room that nobody is talking about.Follow us on Telegram: t.me/s/News4AChangeSign up for our newsletter: bit.ly/3ijjAopSubscribe on LBRY: https://lbry.tv/@wearechange:1Use Brave Browser to earn crypto: bit.ly/38PMffDImprove your gut health: bit.ly/34GHbdYFilter your water: bit.ly/37QriDtStorable food for emergencies: SafePreparedAndReady.com#1 best source of Collagen: bit.ly/3mw5uRK#1 best VPN to use: bit.ly/3iT4Ew3Exclusive members-only content:-> wearechange.org/donate-> patreon.com/WeAreChange-> subscribestar.com/wearechangeThe post WOW! This Is A Major Issue That NEEDS To Be Addressed!!! appeared first on We Are Change.

You may also like...

Translate »