LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, December 16, 2019
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Michael Bloomberg Told Pregnant Employee to Have an Abortion: Just “Kill It”
• Trump and GOP Stop Democrats From Forcing Americans to Fund International Planned Parenthood
• Democrat Congressman Becomes Republican Because Democrats are Trying to Impeach President Trump
• Pro-Life Group Lists Every Company That Funds Planned Parenthood
More Pro-Life News
• Green Bay Packers Foundation Donates to Planned Parenthood Abortion Business
• Federal Judge Slams Colleague Who Said Pro-Lifers Hate Women and Blacks: That’s False
• Doctors Pressured Mom Have Abortion at 38 Weeks Because Hector Has Down Syndrome, She Refused
• Kristi Was Considering an Abortion, But She Changed Her Mind and is Blessed With Twins
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
—> Please support LifeNews.com with an end-of-year donation to help us speak for the unborn!
A lawsuit filed in 1997 accused potential presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg of telling an employee to “kill” her unborn baby.
Today, pro-life groups celebrated as President Trump and pro-life leaders in the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate defeated the anti-life Shaheen amendment so the final version of the bill retains Trump’s executive order.
The Democratic Party and media crusade to impeach President Trump didn’t appear to be going well Sunday.
As a direct result of the commitment, action and prayers of pro-family people, at least 366 corporations have stopped funding Planned Parenthood.
|THE VIRGIN MARY SPEAKS TO AMERICA- “THE CRIPPLED SHALL WALK, THE BLIND SHALL SEE, THOSE IN DARKNESS SHALL COME FORWARD INTO THE LIGHT.” – THE VIRGIN MARY.|
FOR A ROSE PETAL BLESSED BY JESUS AND MARY, AND MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE P.O. BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361- (718) 359-3908 or click here. www.smwa.org (Advertisement)
Judge James Ho of the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals took a Mississippi federal judge to task Friday.
A British mother decided to speak out publicly after watching the medical community discriminate against her unborn son because he has Down syndrome.