Court Rules Trump Can Defund Planned Parenthood & Cut $60 Million in Taxpayer Funding
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, June 20, 2019
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Court Rules President Trump Can Defund Planned Parenthood, Will Cut Almost $60 Million in Taxpayer Funding
• Catholic Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo Signs Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth
• Nancy Pelosi and Democrats Block Bill to Stop Infanticide For 60th Time, Refuse Care for Babies Born Alive
• Democrat Presidential Candidates Have Taken Nearly $200,000 From Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
More Pro-Life News
• National Poll: 58% of Americans Want All or Almost All Abortions Made Illegal
• New Scientific Study Proves Human Life Begins at Conception
• Ben Sasse Slams Democrat Presidential Candidates: They Just Planned Parenthood’s Lapdogs
• Government is Profiting From Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome: “This is Eugenics”
Court Rules President Trump Can Defund Planned Parenthood, Will Cut Almost $60 Million in Taxpayer Funding
Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo has signed a bill that would legalize abortions up to birth in the northeastern state.
Nancy Pelosi and Democrats Block Bill to Stop Infanticide For 60th Time, Refuse Care for Babies Born Alive
House Democrats refused a vote on the bill for the 60th time.
12 Democrats looking to secure the nomination in 2020 have received a combined $191,300 since 1990 from Planned Parenthood while serving as federal candidates.
|HEAVEN SPEAKSJoin us for the Rosary Vigil for Our Lady’s Anniversary Weekend of June 14, 15, 16.Priests go free, domestic air, hotel, meals. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. www.smwa.org (Advertisement)|
A new national poll finds that 58% of Americans want all or almost all abortions made illegal.
Human life begins at conception.
Senator Ben Sasse, the author of the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, went to the Senate floor today to condemn pro-abortion extremism that is well outside mainstream public opinion.
Two leading pro-life senators sent a letter to the Department of Justice on Tuesday asking for an update on the investigation of Planned Parenthood for allegedly selling aborted baby body parts.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
|Pro-life t-shirt by Noeclexis.Good everyday t-shirt for prolife supporters . Also good for pro life marches and demonstrations. Get it on Amazon.|