|Please Join In And Sign Petition Called “Born-Alive” So They Can Receive Medical Assistance-Forbidding InfanticideA group of 21 House Republicans are pursuing a vote on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act (H.R. 962), in spite of opposition from Democratic leadership. The ‘Born-Alive’ bill would help legally safeguard the lives of babies born-alive after attempted abortions by requiring that they receive medical assistance, and would finally give real teeth to the enforcement of current legislation forbidding infanticide. …|
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, March 7, 2019
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Baby Saved From Abortion During 1st Hour of 40 Days for Life Prayer Campaign
• Tennessee House Passes Bill to Ban Abortions Once Unborn Baby’s Heartbeat Begins
• Senator Sherrod Brown, Who Supports Abortions Up to Birth, Will Not Run for President
• Leana Wen Lies About Illegal Abortions, Falsely Claims “Thousands of Women Died Every Year Before Roe”
More Pro-Life News
• Actress Elizabeth Banks Defends Killing Babies in Abortions: “It’s Not That Controversial”
• Catholic Politicians Supporting Abortion Up to Birth Should Not Present Themselves for Communion
• Planned Parenthood Abortionist Botches Abortion So Badly Most of Baby’s Body Left Inside Mother’s Womb
• Dred Scott and Roe v. Wade: Two Supreme Court Decisions Claiming Some People Have No Human Rights
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
There’s nothing quite like day 1 of a 40 Days for Life campaign.
Tennessee House lawmakers passed a bill Thursday to protect unborn babies from abortion once their heartbeat is detectable.
Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown, who voted for infanticide and supports abortions up to birth, will not run for the Democratic Party nomination for president.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com
Leana Wen Lies About Illegal Abortions, Falsely Claims “Thousands of Women Died Every Year Before Roe”
Contradicting research by her own organization, Planned Parenthood president Leana Wen claimed thousands of women died every year from botched abortions prior to Roe v. Wade.