UN Pushing Abortions
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• 38 Senators File Bill to Protect Babies Born Alive After Botched Abortions
• Obama Judge Blocks Trump’s Pro-Life Rules Protecting Christians From Funding Abortions
• New Poll Finds Overwhelming Majority of Americans Want Restrictions on Abortion
• Trump Attorney General Nominee Bill Barr Won’t Commit to Defending Roe v. Wade
More Pro-Life News
• Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Misses Second Week, Lindsey Graham Promises Conservative Replacement
• Kamala Harris and Mazie Hirono Engage in Religious Bigotry, Saying Pro-Life Catholic Unfit for Office
• Facebook Censors Ad for New Movie Exposing Truth Behind Roe v. Wade
• Shutdown Won’t Stop March for Life Participants From Standing Against Abortion
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
ALERT: Gmail is censoring our emails. If you get warning messages here are your options: 1. Click the down arrow next to “Reply” on this email. Then click “Ignore, I trust this message.” 2. Use a different email address to get our emails. You can sign up a different email address by going here.
A Republican senator today introduced the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act — legislation protecting babies who survive abortions.
Religious freedom suffered another blow Monday at the hands of a judge nominated by President Barack Obama.
A new national poll conducted by Marist University finds an overwhelming majority of Americans support restrictions on abortion and would like Roe v. Wade reinterpreted to allow restrictions on abortions.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com
Abortion advocates are disappointed today after Trump Attorney General nominee Bill Bar would not commit to defending Roe v Wade in court.
|VIRGIN MARY SPEAKS TO AMERICALearn the messages and prophecies. Our Lady: “Communion in the Hand is a sacrilege.” For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. www.smwa.org (Advertisement)|
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was absent for oral arguments again on Monday, as the Supreme Court entered its second week short of a full complement on the bench.
Kamala Harris and Mazie Hirono Engage in Religious Bigotry, Saying Pro-Life Catholic Unfit for Office
This new year will quickly reveal to the American people whether some Democrats in Washington have resolved to abandon their overused—and unconstitutional—religious test for office.
Facebook has been accused of blocking an ad for a new film about the Roe v. Wade case which legalized abortion across America.
Every year for more than four decades, pro-life advocates have flooded the streets of Washington, D.C. in January to march for the rights of unborn babies.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
|Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.|