Supreme Court Rules FOR Illegals! Multiculturalism Will Be the New Norm-the Kalergi Plan.
HERE THEY COME: SUPREME COURT KILLS TRUMP’S PLAN TO DENY ASYLUM TO EVERY ILLEGAL…
By MsSophie | December 22, 2018 | Comments0 Comment
Supreme Court kills Trump’s plan to deny asylum to every illegal who enters between official border crossings as Chief Justice Roberts sides with liberals – and Ginsburg votes from her hospital bed
- 5-4 ruling pitted four liberal judges against four conservatives, with Roberts breaking the tie
- Brett Kavanaugh sided with the administration but the majority refused to allow the president to deny some asylum seekers the chance to apply
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg voted from her hospital bed, where she was recovering from surgery to remove cancerous nodes from her lungs
- Trump’s executive order had limited asylum applications to only people who came in at official border crossings
- A lower court judge’s injunction will now stay in force while a lawsuit plays out
- That judge drew Trump’s ire last month; he called him an ‘Obama judge’
- Roberts rebuked the president publicly, insisting that there are no ‘Obama judges’ or ‘Trump judges’ – only an independent judiciary
Published: 15:18 EST, 21 December 2018 | Updated: 18:24 EST, 21 December 2018
The Supreme Court turned back the Trump administration’s attempt to enforce a ban on granting asylum requests to illegal immigrants on the basis of where they enter the United States.
But in a 5-4 ruling, the nation’s highest court said that’s an unacceptable way to limit immigration.
Justice Brett Kavanaugh, Trump’s latest appointee, sided with the minority. Chief Justice John Roberts voted against the administration, joining the court’s four most liberal members.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg voted from her hospital bed, where she was recovering from surgery to remove cancerous nodes from her lungs.