The Anti-New York Times: About Crimea & Russia-Hidden History Related to Current Events
“All The News That Sulzberger’s Propaganda Rag Saw Fit To Distort”
Half Truths & Globalist Bias of The NY Times Front Page Headlines
NOVEMBER 2018 1 FED RESERVE NOTE
“We read and rebut their vile crap so you won’t have to!”
ALL ARTICLES FOR ANY GIVEN MONTH APPEAR ON SAME PAGE — MOST RECENT FIRST — SCROLL DOWN FOR PAST DATES.
FRIDAY / NOVEMBER 30, 2018
We no longer use PayPal. Your PP account is no longer being charged.
If you have not re-subscribed yet, please sign-up with our new provider so you can stay on the ANYT mailing list. Instructions at the end of this article.
With the desperate Globalists again activating their wholly-owned gangster state of Ukraine against Putin’s Russia (and by extension, Trump), it’s a good “teachable moment” ™ for a crash-course review of the engineered events which drove these two brotherly nations of same blood, same history, same culture and similar language to become enemies — mainly due to the “annexation” of Crimea.
The demonic drive to set brotherly states Russia and Ukraine against each other over the Crimean peninsula was engineered by the usual suspects.
The following, point-by-point contextual analysis will serve to unravel a seemingly complex knot of information. This information is critical to understanding this potential World War 3 hot-spot — which is why these facts have been downplayed, totally buried, or unnecessarily complicated by the seditious scum at Sulzberger Slimes.
12 EASY STEPS TO TRUTH
1. 1600’s – 1900’s: Dating back to the earliest days of the Russian Empire, through the seven decades of the Soviet Union, the region known as Ukraine, along with Belarus, has always been a brotherly part of the Russian-Soviet state. Ethic /tribal ties among the three go back as many as 1,000 years.
2. 1954: As part of a symbolic gesture marking the 300th anniversary of Ukraine becoming a part of the Tsardom of Russia, an administrative action transferred the government of the Crimean Peninsula from the Russian Soviet Socialist Republic to the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic.
3. 1991: Under Globalist pressure from without and the treason of Mikhail Gorbachev from within, the Soviet Union dissolved into 15 republics. Suddenly, the Russian-speaking people on the Crimean Peninsula were no longer affiliated with Russia. Crimea, given no say in the matter, thus became an unwilling region of the new nation of Ukraine. The Russians did however maintain a vital naval base on the peninsula — one which NATO was already coveting.
1. Crimea: A strategically vital part of Russia for centuries. 2. Kruschev’s gang symbolically transferred it from Russia to Ukraine. 3. Russian Crimeans, against their will, were abandoned to the new state of Ukraine after the demise of the U.S.S.R.
4. 1991-2009: The post-Soviet period was marked by constant back-and-forth power struggles within Ukraine between its CIA-Globalist “color revolution” puppet faction and its Russia-friendly faction. On election days, the Russian-speaking Crimean people always voted against the Globalist puppets in overwhelming numbers
5. 2010: Viktor Yanukovich is elected the 4th President of Ukraine. He tries to establish good ties with both Russia and the West. The Globalists believe that they can court Yanukovich and eventually lure him into the European Union / NATO web.
6. 2013: The Yanukovich government stuns the Globalists by ending the process of integration into the European Union and embracing Putin’s multi-lateral worldview instead.
1. The 2004 “Orange Revolution” was made in the USA, by the CIA. // 2. After power changed hands again in 2010, Obongo and his handlers thought they could control the new president, Victor Yanukovich (above, with Mr. and Mr. (not a typo) Obongo) // 3. Yanukovich tries to escape the NWO plantation and buddy-up with Putin.
7. Late 2013: The Soros-Rothschild-CIA crime syndicate flips a switch and BOOM — HUGE “spontaneous” pro-EU, anti- “corruption” protests erupt in the Ukrainian capital city of Kiev.
8. December, 2013: Soros agent Senator John McStain (with the full blessing of Obongo) arrives in Ukraine to fire up the ugly rent-a-mob. He pledges American support for their cause.
9. February, 2014: The mob turns violent. Yanukovich — the duly-elected president — is forced to flee for his life to Russia.
1. The “spontaneous” anti-Yanukovich protests in Kiev’s “Maidan Square” — with EU flags and many English-language signs — was a Western “Deep State” production all the way. // 2. Bastard McCain lit the fuse! // 3. Death and destruction overthrew the legitimate anti-EU government of Ukraine — and the Fake News cheered it as an “anti-corruption” movement!
10. February, 2014: The hand-picked stooges of U.S. Under-Secretary of State Vicky Nuland (Nudelman) -Kagan (cough cough) are installed.
11. February, 2014: Spooked by the criminal events and bloodshed in Kiev, the predominantly Russian people of Crimea take to the streets to protest for a clean break from Ukraine and a return to Russian sovereignty. When Crimean self-defense forces deploy in support of the people against Soros-CIA agitators based in Ukraine, the Fake News shrieks about a “Russian invasion” of “little green men.”
12. March, 2014: Crimea holds a referendum with international observers present. By a vote of 97% to 3%, they choose to separate from the gangster government of Kiev and return to Russian sovereignty. Russia accepts their Crimean brothers and vows to protect them. And the Fake News and all the political whores of the New World Order haven’t stopped bitching and whining and sanctioning and threatening Russia over Putin’s “annexation” of Crimea ever since.
1. After the violent coup, Nudelman and her hand-picked Ukrainian puppets formed a new dictatorship in Kiev — answerable only to the Globalists. // 2. The Crimean people celebrated their democratic return to Mother Russia. // 3. “Putin is Hitler” — blah blah blah… blah blah blah.
There — see how bloody darn simple it can be to understand the truth about the world when the main data points are presented in basic sequential format? Lies complicate. Truth simplifies. Oh if only TomatoBubble.com / ANYT were better-funded! What a much larger audience we could build (hint hint).
Boobus Americanus 1: I read in the New York Times today that Putin is bullying Ukraine again in the Black Sea.
Boobus Americanus 2: That’s because he knows that his buddy Trump won’t do anything to help liberate Crimea.
Sugar: Boobuss sshit-for-brainss remainss blisssfully unaware of all 12 pointss of my pressentation; yet he spewss his crap as if he iss a frickin’ expert on the hisstory of the region.
Editor: What do you mean “your presentation?”
COMMENTS / FEEDBACK / INSULTS / KUDOS