Starbucks Funds Planned Parenthood
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, June 1, 2018
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Never Drink Another Starbucks Coffee Again, It Funds Planned Parenthood
• ACTION: If You Want to Defund Planned Parenthood, Please Take Five Minutes to Do This
• 14 Governors Plan to Sue President Trump for Defunding Planned Parenthood of $60 Million
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Gets $532 Million in Donations, It Doesn’t Need Money From Taxpayers or Starbucks
More Pro-Life News
• Ireland Just Legalized Abortion But Report Shows It Not Having Enough Babies to Replace Population
• Psychologist Claims Aborting Their Babies Can Make Women Happy, “Alleviate Stress”
• Cruel Abortion Supporters Tell Mother of Disabled Boy She Should Have Had an Abortion
• The Abortion Pill Has Killed 22 Women, One State is Fighting Planned Parenthood to Protect Others
• Woman Says: “My Ex-Boyfriend Killed My Unborn Baby” Because He Didn’t Want to be a Father
• Judge Blocks Iowa Law Banning All Abortions After an Unborn Baby’s Heartbeat Begins
• Thanos Would Be “Pro-Choice” on Abortion
• Abortion Clinic Staffers Caught Carrying Woman Injured by Abortion to Private Car Instead of Using Ambulance
• Feminist Groups Trash Pro-Life Women and Push Abortion, Ignore Samantha Bee Calling Ivanka Trump a “C—“
• Pro-Abortion Gov. Andrew Cuomo Runs Ad Saying He’s Pro-Woman as His Office Ignores Sexual Harassment
• Legislator Behind Pro-Abortion Bill for “Women’s Rights” Resigns Post After Sexual Harassment Allegations
• Economist Magazine Promotes Assisted Suicide, Again
Your tax dollars aren’t the only thing supporting Planned Parenthood — proceeds from your daily coffee may be too!Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
To state the obvious it’s been a terrible few weeks for Starbucks. From our single-issue pro-life perspective, Starbucks (to be polite) has failed to meet minimal candor standards with respect to their involvement in propping up the Abortion Industry.
Less than a week after Ireland voted to legislate for abortion, a report by the country’s Central Statistics Office has said that not enough babies are being born to replace the population.
A British psychologist claimed women can find relief in aborting their unborn babies.
A Scottish mother continues to endure vile mockery more than four years after she chose life for her unborn son with disabilities.
This week, the Supreme Court declined to take up Planned Parenthood’s challenge to a 2015 Arkansas law intended to protect women experiencing complications after a medication abortion.
Abortion Clinic Staffers Caught Carrying Woman Injured by Abortion to Private Car Instead of Using Ambulance
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.