LifeNews.com: NYTimes States Caregivers Should Starve Dementia Patients to Death!
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, May 3, 2018
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• New York Times Says Caregivers Should be Forced to Starve Dementia Patients to Death
• South Carolina Senate Approves Bill to Ban All Abortions, Declares Unborn Babies People Under Law
• U2 Says Ireland Should Legalize Abortion, Supports Campaign to Promote Abortions
• Will Former Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards Run For Office Now That She’s Done Killing Babies?
More Pro-Life News
• Interim Planned Parenthood Leader Pushes More Abortions After Killing 3.5 Million Babies Under Cecile Richards
• WATCH: Abortion Activist Caught on Video Destroying Pro-Life Display
• This Baby Could Have Died Before Birth, But Her Doctor Performed a “Genius” Life-Saving Surgery in the Womb
• Pregnant After Rape, I Had the Abortion Pills Inches From My Mouth When Something Changed My Mind
• Pro-Life Pregnancy Center Moves Into Former Planned Parenthood Clinic and Saves Babies From Abortion
• This Law is Needed to Ensure More Patients Don’t Die Like Alfie Evans
• Catholic School Lets Students Fundraise for Pro-Abortion Organizations
• Abortion Biz Spokeswoman Falsely Claims There’s No Evidence Abortion Hurts Women
• Democrat County Prosecutors Refuse to Defend Law Reporting Botched Abortions Hurting Women
• Abortion Activists Claim the Abortion Pill is “Safer Than Miscarriage”
• Louisiana House Committee Passes Pro-Life Bill Banning Abortions After 15 Weeks
• South Carolina Senate Defeats Bill That Bans All Abortions, Declares Unborn Babies as People Under Law
First, bioethicists said people should be able to refuse being “hooked up to machines” even if that meant almost certain death. Good.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
If you liked Return of the Children, you will love The Monk & The Skunk. Read 1st chapter free at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like it, we send the book & you pay after you read it. $12.95 Free Shipping
Interim Planned Parenthood Leader Pushes More Abortions After Killing 3.5 Million Babies Under Cecile Richards
With the bodies of more than 3.5 million unborn babies trailing in her wake, Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards stepped down this week, ending an era, but not an empire.
Yesterday, a vandal at Fresno State was caught on video washing away pro-life chalkings at the school that were written by Fresno State Students for Life.
This Baby Could Have Died Before Birth, But Her Doctor Performed a “Genius” Life-Saving Surgery in the Womb
Less than a year ago, doctors feared the worst for baby Harriet when they discovered fluid around her lungs.
I love storms — seeing the dark clouds, watching the storms roll in, and dancing in the rain.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.