LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, May 14, 2018
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Grief-Stricken Father Tom Buries Alfie Evans, Calls His Son a “Warrior” and “Our Hero”
• President Donald Trump Will Headline National Gala for Pro-Life Women’s Group
• Abortionist Hides From Being Photographed After Woman Injured in Botched Abortion
• This Governor Just Gave One of the Most Passionate Pro-Life Speeches
More Pro-Life News
• Irish Government Will Legalize Abortions on Babies Up to Six Months if 8th Amendment is Overturned
• Mom of Kid with Down Syndrome Tells “The View:” “We’re Not Sorry”
• Actor Chris O’Dowd Supports Killing Babies in Abortions, Asks Men to Legalize Abortion in Ireland
• SICK: Abortionist Claims Having an Abortion is an “Act of Love”
• Planned Parenthood Celebrates Mother’s Day Even as It Kills Their Babies in Abortions
• Hundreds of Tearful Supporters of Alfie Evans Line the Streets to Say Goodbye Before His Funeral
• George Soros is Spending Big Bucks to Try to Legalize Abortion in Ireland
• Media Manipulate Polling Data Ahead of Irish Vote on Legalizing Abortion
• Washington Post Falsely Claims “Planned Parenthood Was Vindicated” of Selling Aborted Baby Parts
• Taxpayer-Funded University Partners With Planned Parenthood for Scholarship to Train Abortion Activists
• New Movie “Fatal Flaws” Chronicles How Patients are Increasingly Killed in Euthanasia
• Canadian MP May be Sanctioned For Telling Justin Trudeau “Abortion is Not a Right”
• Abortions Drop 34% in Israel as More Babies are Born Instead of Killed
The grief-stricken parents of Alfie Evans today buried his son.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
The intervention by 200 of the country’s most senior lawyers and Judges in the referendum campaign is “monumental,” Save the 8th has said.
In today’s media climate, applauding mothers of kids with Down syndrome is revolutionary.
Much like in America, a growing list of Irish celebrities are coming out in support of the legalized killing of unborn babies.
Christianity points to the cross as the epitome of love: a total gift of self-sacrifice in order to save others.