LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, April 27, 2018
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Doctor: Starving Alfie Evans to Death “Is Not the Killing of A Child,” It’s Just “Redirecting Care”
• Alfie Evans’ Parents Release New Photo of Alfie: “He’s a Special Little Fighter”
• Alfie Evans Survives for 4 Days After Hospital Yanks His Life Support, Uncle Believes He Could Go Home Soon
• Judge in Alfie Evans Case Slams Christian Group Helping His Family as “Deluded and Fanatical”
More Pro-Life News
• Trump Administration Says Abortion is Not a Human Right
• Pro-Lifers Will Protest at Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics in Hundreds of Cities Saturday, Here’s Locations Near You
• Amazing Pictures Show Vatican Candlelight Vigil for Alfie Evans
• VICTORY! El Salvador Rejects Legislation to Legalize Abortion
• Abortionist on Trial For Killing Woman During Dismemberment Abortion of 6-Month-Old Baby
• Parents of Charlie Gard Lend Their Support to Alfie Evans’ Family: “It’s Impossible to Understand Their Pain”
• Mother of Woman Who Died After Botched 6-Month Abortion Seeks Wrongful Death Investigation
• UK Marks 50 Years of Legalized Abortions Killing Over 9 Million Unborn Babies
• Woman With Two Uteruses Paid $17,000 to Abort Her Seven-Month-Old Unborn Baby
• Jewish Rabbis Demand Candidate Stop Calling the Aborting of 60 Million Babies a “Holocaust”
• We Can’t Tolerate Government Deciding if People Like Alfie Evans Live or Die
• During Its First Year, Abortion Pill Kills More Than 4,000 Babies in Canada
• Toledo, Ohio Abortion Clinic Stops Doing Surgical Abortions After Losing Its Medical License
After a shocking and disgusting week — which saw the parents of Alfie Evans have to literally fight to save his life — now the justification of decisions by the British Court and medical system has begun.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
If you liked Return of the Children, you will love The Monk & The Skunk. Read 1st chapter free at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like it, we send the book & you pay after you read it. $12.95 Free Shipping
In presenting the annual U.S. report on global human rights, Ambassador Michael Kozak told reporters that abortion is not a human right and therefore “reproductive rights” was no longer included in the report.
Pro-Lifers Will Protest at Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics in Hundreds of Cities Saturday, Here’s Locations Near You
Pro-life advocates will hold peaceful, prayer-centered protests this Saturday outside more than a hundred Planned Parenthood abortion facilities across the country.
Supporters of Alfie Evans and his family held a candlelight vigil last night outside the Vatican after his parents said they would stop fighting with Alder Hey Children’s Hospital in an attempt to get Alfie home.
A pro-life victory occurred in El Salvador yesterday, one of the strongest pro-life countries in the world, as anticipated votes on two bills to change the criminal code to allow exceptions to abortion failed to materialize before Congress adjourned.