Libtards Love Animals and Hate Humans: San Francisco Bans Fur Sales to Protect Animals, But Killing Unborn Babies is Perfectly Fine
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, March 23, 2018
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• San Francisco Bans Fur Sales to Protect Animals, But Killing Unborn Babies is Perfectly Fine
• Tennessee Legislature Passes Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood Abortion Chain
• Alfie Evans’ Parents Have Just One Solution Left to Prevent a Hospital From Yanking His Life Support
. Trump Official Tells United Nations the “United States is a Pro-Life Country”
More Pro-Life News
• Activist Defends Women Who Abort More Than One Baby: “Each Abortion is a Unique Experience”
• Pro-Life Pregnancy Center Opens Across the Street From an Abortion Clinic
• Kansas Asks Supreme Court to Let It Defund Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Idaho Governor Signs Pro-Life Bill to Track How Many Times Abortions Injure Women
• Court Throws Out City Council’s Ruling Preventing Pro-Life Doctor From Praying at Abortion Clinic
• Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin Will Sign Resolution Honoring Centers Saving Babies From Abortion
• Abortion Activists Claim Mississippi Abortion Ban Would Hurt Blacks, Ignoring How Abortion Kills Black Babies
• Kentucky Senate Passes Bill to Ban Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Off Babies Limbs
• Awesome Ultrasound Photo Shows Unborn Baby Making Peace Sign in the Womb
• Mom Who Adopted One Child But Aborted Another: “I Pray for Forgiveness Daily”
The Tennessee legislature has given final approval to a bill that would defund the Planned Parenthood abortion chain.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Once the original trial judge concluded it was not in Alfie Evans’ “best interests” to continue on a ventilator, it has been a very uphill battle for his parents who are fighting to win the right to take him to a hospital in Rome for further evaluation and possible further treatment of his mysterious degenerative brain disease.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
If pro-abortion propagandists were capable of shame, you might think there would be some limit to their campaign to “normalize” abortion, as if obliterating your own child were no different (literally, in one case) than a relaxing day at the spa. But you would be wrong.
The Piedmont Women’s Center (PWC) in Greenville, S.C. is currently located in a cramped 1,000 square-foot office next door to one of three free-standing abortion centers in South Carolina.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Kansas leaders appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court this week to allow it to defund the abortion giant Planned Parenthood.
After a secret hearing last Friday, Nottingham City Council served an injunction against Dr John Edwards, preventing him from taking part in the vigil until further notice.
Abortion Activists Claim Mississippi Abortion Ban Would Hurt Blacks, Ignoring How Abortion Kills Black Babies
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contactnews@lifenews.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.