Apparently Girl Scouts & Boy Scouts Have Become Completely Corrupted by Zionist Money! Jesus States Zionists Were the Synagogue of Satan!
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Say No To Girl Scout Cookies Because of Their Ties to Planned Parenthood
• Boy Scouts Say Teen With Down Syndrome Wasn’t Stripped of His Badges
• Students Organize Pro-Life Walkout to Draw Attention to Babies Killed By Abortion Violence
. Parents Upset Middle School Secretly Invited Planned Parenthood to Push Sex on Kids
More Pro-Life News
• Washington Governor Signs Bill Forcing Residents to Pay for Free Abortions for Poor Women
• Man With Down Syndrome Signs Postcards to Every Legislator to Ban Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome
• Christians Will Pray at 100 Abortion Clinics on Good Friday for 60 Million Babies Killed in Abortions
• UN Tells Poland: Don’t Ban Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome
• Irish Political Party Suspends Member of Parliament After She Votes Against Legalizing Abortion
• Late-Term Abortion Clinic Suspected of Selling Aborted Baby Parts Injures Woman in Botched Abortion
• After Secret Hearing, City Council Prevents Pro-Life Advocate From Participating in Pro-Life Prayer Vigil
• Abortions of Babies With Down Syndrome is Not About Compassion, It’s Just Eugenics
• March 25 Marks the 23rd Anniversary of Evangelium Vitae, The Gospel of Life
• New Pro-Life Louisiana Bill Would Ban Abortions on Unborn Babies After 15 Weeks
• Physicians Group Claims Assisted Suicide is the Same as Suicide
• Democrats Wanted to Defeat Pro-Life Democrat Rep. Dan Lipinski, They Lost and Now They Embrace Him
The Boy Scouts of America say they did not revoke the badges earned by a Utah teen who has Down syndrome.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
High school students across the country have organized walk outs to draw attention to horrible shootings that have taken place at schools nationwide.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Parents of Monrovia, California middle school students expressed outrage this week after learning that the abortion chain Planned Parenthood was invited to a student health fair.
Washington Gov. Jay Inslee has signed a bill into law incentivizing more women to abort their unborn babies by requiring that health insurance plans cover abortion on demand.
Man With Down Syndrome Signs Postcards to Every Legislator to Ban Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome
It was an experience unlike any I had had before in my six years roaming the corridors of the Pennsylvania Capitol, pleading on behalf of preborn babies and their mothers.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Christians Will Pray at 100 Abortion Clinics on Good Friday for 60 Million Babies Killed in Abortions
This year’s Good Friday, falling on March 30, 2018, will mark the fifth anniversary of the Pro-Life Action League’s Way of the Cross for Victims of Abortion commemorating the 60 million children lost to abortion since its legalization in 1973.
The United Nations put pressure on Poland this week to keep abortions legal in cases involving unborn babies with disabilities.
After Secret Hearing, City Council Prevents Pro-Life Advocate From Participating in Pro-Life Prayer Vigil
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contactnews@lifenews.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.