LIFENEWS.COM: OREGON BILL ALLOWS STARVING MENTALLY ILL TO DEATH!
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, February 5, 2018
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Oregon Bill Would Allow Starving Mentally Ill Patients to Death
• States Passed More Than 50 Pro-Life Laws in 2017 to Save Babies From Abortion
• Distraught Parents: Hospital “Rushing to Kill” Our Son By Withdrawing Life Support Over Our Objection
. Kylie Jenner Posts Pro-Life Video of Her Baby Girl to Millions
More Pro-Life News
• Woman Wasn’t Terminally Ill But Euthanasia Doctor Declared Her That and Killed Her Anyway
• Cecile Richards Was a Political Activist With No Medical Training. Will Her Replacement be the Same?
• Denmark Tries to Eradicate Down Syndrome By Aborting Every Baby Who Has It
• Planned Parenthood: Don’t Punish Criminals Who Kill a Mother’s Unborn Child
• Sinister Revelation: What the Nunes Memo and Planned Parenthood Have in Common
• Shocking Report Shows Dozens of Unborn Babies Killed Specifically Because They Had Down Syndrome
• Amazing Video Shows Paralyzed Woman Walking Again After Adult Stem Cell Treatment
• Even Mother Teresa Would be Banned From Adopting if the ACLU Gets Its Way
• George Soros-Funded Group Denies Making Illegal Donation to Push Legalizing Abortion in Ireland
• West Virginia Bill Would Finally Ban Taxpayer Funding of Abortions
• Massachusetts Bill Would Force Doctors to Refer Patients for Assisted Suicides
• African Doctors Reject Euthanasia, Promote Palliative Care for Patients Instead of Assisted Suicide
When Oregon became the first state in the nation to legalize the practice of assisted suicide, pro-life advocates argued this would be a slippery slope that would lead to euthanasia.
America has lost about 60 million human beings to abortion in the 45 years since Roe v. Wade.
If you ever wonder what the crazed feminists in Hollywood are up to these days, wonder no more.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
While many big name celebrities regularly champion abortion, one reality TV star is calling pregnancy the “most beautiful, empowering, and life changing experience I’ve had in my entire life.”
Cecile Richards Was a Political Activist With No Medical Training. Will Her Replacement be the Same?
Virgin Mary Speaks to America
Learn the messages and prophecies. “Communion in the Hand is a Sacrilege.” – Our Lady. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (ADVERTISEMENT)
Eugenic attitudes are growing in Denmark and many other parts of the western world, and children with disabilities are the first target.
Planned Parenthood led Virginia pro-abortion groups this week in attacking a new bill to protect unborn babies who are killed by drunken drivers.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contactnews@lifenews.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.