‘In March 2014 tape recordings of a meeting between the Turkish then Foreign Minister Davutoglu, the chief of the Turkish intelligence MIT Hakan Fidan and others were leaked to the public. They talked about a false flag attack on Turkey to be used as a justification for a Turkish attack on Syria. The news was mostly ignored by the “western” main stream media. As I wrote about the tape:
The major points from my view:
- Turkey has delivered 2,000 trucks of weapons and ammunition to the insurgents in Syria.
- There are plans for false flag attacks on Turkey or Turkish property to justify an attack from Turkey on Syria.
- The Turkish military has great concerns going into and fighting Syria.
- The general atmosphere between these deciders is one of indecisiveness. Everyone seems to be unclear what Erdogan wants and is waiting for clear orders from above.
- Shortly before the meeting the U.S. military presented fresh plans for a no-fly zone over Syria.
Consider those 2014 plans for a false flag when reading this just-in news:’