US Geopolitics: Why We’re Hated! Hint: Despicable Acts by Despicable Leaders
Since the end of World War 2, the United States has:
- Attempted to overthrow more than 50 foreign governments, most of which were democratically-elected.
- Dropped bombs on the people of more than 30 countries.
- Attempted to assassinate more than 50 foreign leaders.
- Attempted to suppress a populist or nationalist movement in 20 countries.
- Grossly interfered in democratic elections in at least 30 countries.
- Plus … although not easily quantified … more involved in the practice of torture than any other country in the world … for over a century … not just performing the actual torture, but teaching it, providing the manuals, and furnishing the equipment. Comment: We can add to this disgusting list supporting paedophiles in high command in the middle east-no wonder everybody hates us! I am embarrassed to admit I am a US citizen when I go abroad.