Planned Parenthood to Spend $20 Million to Elect Pro-Abortion Hillary Clinton, Take Over Congress
The Planned Parenthood abortion business announced today that it plans to spend $20 million to elect pro-abortion Hillary Clinton president and take over Congress. This comes after the abortion giant has been caught up in a massive scandal involving its sales of aborted babies and their body part
“Extremists made the 2016 election about attacking reproductive rights,” Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards says in a new promotional video to abortion activists.
“Enough is enough,” Richards said in the video. “With our supporters, we’re launching ‘I Vote Planned Parenthood Action.’ We’ll organize and mobilize to elect lawmakers who are in our corner.”
The abortion giant plans to spend lavishly for Clinton’s campaign, or Bernie Sanders if he somehow captures the nomination, and it plans to take its efforts to swing states like New Hampshire, Ohio, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin that have both top Senate races as well as holding a status as a key presidential state.
Planned Parenthood’s statement announcing the $20 million election campaign ignores the criticism over its sale of aborted baby parts.
Reproductive health and rights are under unprecedented attack — and that makes the stakes sky high this election. Here’s what we’re up against: extreme lawmakers in states across the country who are doing everything they can to ban patients from getting care at Planned Parenthood, politicians in Washington who are trying to cut off access to essential reproductive care (6 votes in September alone!), and top GOP presidential hopefuls, all of whom would ban safe and legal abortion.
What happens this year will have very real repercussions for access to the full range of reproductive health care, including abortion. It will also have a real impact on the women, men and young people who count on Planned Parenthood across the country for quality, affordable care.
In fact, this year is our biggest chance yet to elect champions of reproductive health. We need leaders in Congress and state legislatures who have fought alongside Planned Parenthood supporters and stood up against relentless attacks on women’s health. We need a reproductive health champion in the White House. Period.
That’s why Planned Parenthood Action Fund is going all out from now until Election Day.
In an interview with Katie Couric this month, Planned Parenthood president and CEO Cecile Richards defended the abortion business’ practice of selling aborted babies and their body parts. She grumbled about the pro-life activists who exposed the practice and called on them to quit “shaming” the Planned Parenthood abortion practitioners involved.
The abortion business CEO tried to turn Planned Parenthood into the victim after it was caught at multiple abortion clinics offering aborted baby parts for sale and further victimizing the unborn children it already victimizes in abortions.
“Given this current environment and the hostility that some of the extremists have and their willingness to kind of go to these depths to shame doctors, it’s very tough,” she complained.
Richards claims the videos exposing the practice have energized abortion activists to support Planned Parenthood.
Richards said that, in fact, the videos had galvanized the pro–abortion rights base and were nothing the organization wasn’t already armed for. “This is the 10th of these kind of undercover, hoax videos that we’ve dealt with in the past 15 years,” she told Couric. “It’s an unfortunate tactic.”
The Planned Parenthood president also defended selling aborted baby parts by claiming that they would be used for life-saving medical research.
Richards said the reimbursements themselves were just to cover the cost of transporting the materials and making sure labs had everything needed in terms of the procedure. And she defended the research, which scientists at Johns Hopkins University and the National Institute for Health engage in. “Look, fetal-tissue research led to the polio vaccine. It’s now being used in research on Parkinson’s, on Alzheimer’s, on almost every major disease that we’re dealing with in America.”
“The long and short of it is that the heyday of fetal tissue research never really happened, and the gift of adult stem cell science has rendered the occasionally barbaric methods of the past functionally obsolete. Congress is right to put an end to this brutal trade once and for all and to defund its remnant of ghoulish devotees,” they note.
As far as the de-funding battle is concerned, Richards says she thinks the abortion company will prevail: “I do believe we’ll be funded.”
The expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all eleven:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies.The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
The full, unedited videos have confirmed that revelations that some aborted baby remains sold by Planned Parenthood go to biotech companies for the purpose of creating “humanized” mice. Meanwhile, Planned Parenthood has been exposed as having sold body parts from aborted babies for as much as 15 years.
The federal law that technically prohibits the sale of aborted babies and their body parts was written by a pro-abortion Congressman decades ago and essentially spells out a process by which sellers of aborted baby body parts can meet certain criteria that allows the sales to be legal. That’s why a Colorado congressman has introduced legislation to totally ban the sales of aborted baby body parts.
My comment: The abortion business is the Satanic body parts business involving murder of the unborn–this has all been made painfully clear by the videos. Satanists are involved in exactly the same thing: murder and the body parts business and proof can be seen of this in Cathy O’Briens book: Trance-Formation of America.