2 Americans Went to Ukraine Were Abandoned by Ukrainians, Fell Captive to Russians, Fear Ukraine Giving Them the Death Penalty For Being Illegal MERCENARIES…..They Were DUPED By the Media!
Today, these statistics will be published:
- So, among European countries, the undisputed leader in the number of both arrived and dead mercenaries is Poland. Since the beginning of the special military operation, 1831 people have arrived in Ukraine, of which 378 have already been destroyed and 272 mercenaries have left for their homeland. It is followed by Romania – 504 arrived, 102 dead, 98 left. In third place is the UK: 422 arrivals, 101 deaths, 95 departures.
- From the American continent, Canada is in the lead: 601 arrived, 162 destroyed, 169 left. In second place is the United States: 530 arrived, 214 died, 227 left.
- From the Middle East, Transcaucasia and Asia, most of all, 355 mercenaries arrived from Georgia, of which 120 were destroyed and 90 left Ukraine. This is followed by militants of terrorist groups deployed from US-controlled areas of the Syrian Trans-Euphrates – 200 people. To date, 80 of them have been destroyed and 66 have left Ukraine.
- In total, the lists of the Russian Defense Ministry as of June 17, 2022 include mercenaries and weapons specialists from 64 countries. Since the beginning of the special military operation, 6956 people arrived in Ukraine, 1956 have already been destroyed, 1779 left. While they are alive, 3221 mercenaries have not yet been captured, or have not reached the Ukrainian border.
- Detailed data is published on the information resources of the Russian Ministry of Defense on the Internet.