Books and Articles on Mind Control Weapons From Former Petition
Member of Congress: Investigate misuse of Psychotronic (mind control) weapons
1. There are individuals in this country, victims of Psychotronic (or Mind Control, Electronic, Electromagnetic, Directed Energy, Neurological, Non-lethal) Weapons, who are being targeted unjustly or used as human subjects in experiments without their informed consent. Victims of mind/body control detail the most extreme and totalitarian violations of human rights in human history. Criminals may implant people with microchips or nanomaterials and place them under continuous surveillance. They monitor the human brain, continuously alter consciousness and behavior, directly assault and torture mind and bodies of the human subjects.
These are some of the symptoms that targeted individuals may experience:
a). Microwave hearing, torture with loud noise.
b). Visual hallucinations, artificial dreams.
c). Reading thoughts, retrieving memories.
d). Manipulation of thoughts, will, emotions, desires and perceptions.
e). Manipulation of human behavior: forced speech, involuntary body movements, transmission of specific commands into the subconscious, compulsory execution of these commands (i.e. the Manchurian Candidate effect).
f). Debilitation of mental acuity, loss of memory.
g). Sleep deprivation or uncontrollable sleep
h). Cramps, spasms, excruciating artificial pain in any part of the body, manipulation of body systems, including heart attacks and other serious medical conditions.
2. Some victims are subject to harassment and organized stalking in their communities, some victims receive false psychiatric diagnosis and in addition become victims of the systems, from which they are seeking help (medical institutions and law enforcement).
3. The misuse of such brain and body manipulation technology directly undermines the Constitution and Criminal law of the United States.
THEREFORE, your petitioners request that the Government would appoint an investigation in the United States to get to the bottom of these gross violations of human rights based upon the evidence collected by victims for many years. Goals of the investigation should include:
1). End of misuse of the mind control technologies
2). Compensation of involuntary human subjects for their damages
3). Immediate access to countermeasure protections and removal of any materials, implanted in involuntary human subjects, such as microchips or nanomaterials, that send signals to their mind and bodies
4). People responsible should be exposed and brought to justice for these unspeakable crimes against humanity.
Books and articles regarding electronic weapons, body and mind control technologies on http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/, a search engine for MEDLINE library, service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institute of Health:
1. Moreno JD., 2004, DARPA on your mind, Cerebrum;6(4):91-9
2. June 2003, Silence of the neuroengineers, Nature, 423(6942):787
3. Hoag H., June 2003, Remote control, Nature, 423(6942):796-8.
4. Rudolph A, July 2003, Military: brain machine could benefit millions, Nature, 424(6947):369
5. Keiper A, 2006, The age of neuroelectronics, New Atlantis,11:4-41
6. Durand DM, 2007, Neural engineering–a new discipline for analyzing and interacting with the nervous system, Methods Inf Med, 46(2):142-6.
7. Birmingham JT, Graham DM, Tauck DL, May 2004, Lymnaea stagnalis and the development of neuroelectronic technologies, J Neurosci Res,76(3):277-81
8. Kawato M, June 2008, Brain controlled robot, HFSP J., 2(3):136-42. Epub 2008 May 23
9. Glannon W., February 2006, Neuroethics, Bioethics; 20(1):37-52.
10. Fuchs T., November 2006, Ethical issues in neuroscience, Curr Opin Psychiatry;19(6):600-7
11. Butler D., January, 22, 1998 “Advances in Neuroscience May Threaten Human Rights”, Nature, Vol, 391, p. 316
12. Delgado JM, Mark V, Sweet W, Ervin F, Weiss G, Bach-Y-Rita G, Hagiwara R., October,1968, Intracerebral radio stimulation and recording in completely free patients, J Nerv Ment Dis.;147(4):329-40
13. Horgan J., October, 2005, The forgotten era of brain chips, Sci Am.;293(4):66-73
14. Delgado JM, November, 1955, Evaluation of permanent implantation of electrodes within the brain, Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology, 7(4):637-44.
15. Delgado JM, June 1959, Electronic command of movement and behavior, Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences; 21:689-99.
16. Faden RR, 1996 May, Human-subjects research today: final report of the Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments, Acad Med;71(5):482-3.
17. Heath RG, December, 1963, Electrical self-stimulation of the brain in man, American Journal of Psychiatry, 120:571-7.
18. Heath RG, January 1972, Pleasure and brain activity in man. Deep and surface electroencephalograms during orgasm, Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 154(1):3-18
19. Adey, W. Ross, December, 1979, Neurophysiologic Effects of Radiofrequency and Microwave Radiation, Bulletin of the New York Academy of Medicine, V.55, #11
20. Bawin SM, Gavalas-Medici RJ, Adey WR., 1973, Effects of Modulated Very High Frequency Fields on Specific Brain Rhythms in Cats, Brain Research, V.58.
21. Elazar Z, Adey WR., 1967, Spectral Analysis of Low Frequency Components in the Electrical Activity of the Hippocampus during Learning, Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology, V.23.
22. Frey AH, 1965, Behavioral Biophysics, Psychological Bulletin, V.65, #5.
23. Frey AH, 1962, Human Auditory System Response to Modulated Electromagnetic Energy, Journal of Applied Physiology, 17/4, pg. 689 – 692
24. Eichert ES 3rd, Frey AH, June, 1976, Proceedings: Human auditory system response to lower power density, pulse modulated, electromagnetic energy: a search for mechanisms.
25. Frey AH, Feld SR, Frey B., February, 1975, Neural Function and Behavior: Defining to Relationship, Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, V.247
There are 259 articles and books about brain-machine interface, 155 articles about neuroengineering, 80 articles about neural interfacing, 18 articles about neuromechanical systems, 580 articles about neuroinformatics, 20866 articles about neuroimaging, 1380 articles about neural prostheses, 26 articles about artificial and biological neural circuits, 33697 articles about neural control, 3678 articles about neural signal processing, 2658 articles about neural modeling, 2 articles about neuro-computation in MEDLINE library.
Bill Seeks to Prohibit Mind Control Weapons and
Steven Aftergood, of Secrecy News, reports that a bill was introduced in the House of
Representatives on October 2nd by Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) that would ban
chemtrails and mind control weapons in space. Among the weapons that would be
banned by the new measure are ?psychotronic? devices that are ?directed at individual
persons or targeted populations for the purpose of … mood management, or mind
This suggests the U.S. military must already have developed classified mood and mind
control weapons that can be used in space or that this type of weapon is at least in the
The bill would also prohibit ?expelling chemical or biological agents? and mentions the
word ?chemtrails.? This suggests that, despite being totally noncommittal on the
subject, the government has information about chemtrails.
Kucinich says he proposed the bill in order ?To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses
of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of
weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to
adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.?
The bill has been referred to three House Committees?the Committee on Science, as well
as to the Committees on Armed Services and International Relations?for a period of
time to be subsequently determined by the Speaker. The bill would ?implement a
permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space
any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and immediately order the
permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing,
production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their
News from the Edge | Bill Seeks to Prohibit Mind Control Weapons and Chemtrails | unknowncountry 6/3/15 7:16 PM
http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/bill-seeks-prohibit-mind-control-weapons-and-chemtrails Page 2 of 2
It goes on to say that ?The terms ?weapon? and ?weapons system? mean a device
capable of any of the following: 1.Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer
space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by?I. firing one or more projectiles to collide with
that object; II. detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that
object;III. directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic
particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or
ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or IV. any other
unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.?
The bill prohibits inflicting death or injury ?by expelling chemical or biological agents in
the vicinity of a person? and lists possible weapons that could no longer be used. Among
these are ?chemtrails,? as well as ?psychotronic? weapons, ?environmental? and ?
To read the entire bill, called ?The Space Preservation Act of 2001? (H.R. 2977), click
The Kucinich bill has been hailed by Citizens Against Human Rights Abuse, an
organization of people who say they are victims of government experimentation
involving electromagnetic and other psychotronic weapons. To learn more about
To learn the personal story of 2 young girls who were used in this way by the U.S.
government, read ?Secret Weapons? by Cheryl and Lynn Hersha