LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, March 9, 2020
• MSNBC Hopes Americans Dying From Coronavirus Will “Take Down Trump’s Presidency”
• Bernie Sanders Rolls Out New Campaign Plan: Free Abortions for Everyone
• President Trump Picks Pro-Life Congressman Mark Meadows to Become His Chief of Staff
• Feminists Smash Car Windows, Set Buildings on Fire, Injure 65 People During Pro-Abortion Protest
More Pro-Life News
• Tucker Carlson Blasts Democrats: “They’re Not Pro-Choice In Any Sense, They’re Pro-Abortion”
• Bernie Sanders Will Make States Get Federal Govt Permission to Protect Babies From Abortion
• Cory Booker Endorses Joe Biden: “He Unites Us.” But Biden Supports Abortions Up to Birth
• President Trump Warns of “Trouble Ahead” for Chuck Schumer After He Threatens SCOTUS Justices
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Despite the media’s empty words insisting they are not politicizing the coronavirus, they keep doing just that.
Bernie Sanders is radically pro-abortion. He’s also a Socialist. So his new campaign plan should not be surprising: Free abortions for everyone!
Pro-life Congressman Mark Meadows of North Carolina will be President Donald Trump’s new chief of staff, the Republican leader announced Friday.
Police arrested dozens of radical pro-abortion feminists Sunday for throwing homemade bombs at government buildings and smashing vehicles during International Women’s Day protests in Mexico and Chile.
Fox News host Tucker Carlson accused Democrats of hypocrisy related to a Supreme Court abortion case, saying that Democrats are “not pro-choice in any sense, they’re pro-abortion.”
Bernie Sanders would push a radical pro-abortion agenda on the American people if elected president.
Senator Cory Booker the former presidential candidate, has endorsed pro-abortion Joe Biden for the Democrat nomination for president.
President Donald Trump issued a warning to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer after the pro-abortion Democrat threatened Supreme Court Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch over a pro-life case appearing before the high court last week.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
Woman Runs Out of Planned Parenthood After Deciding to Not Abort Her Baby: “I Didn’t Go Through With It!”
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.