|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Bernie Sanders Will Sign Executive Order on Day 1 Forcing Americans to Fund Planned Parenthood
• Bloomberg’s $10 Million Super Bowl Ad Says He’s “Fighting for Every Child,” But He Supports Abortion
• Fox Deceived Pro-Life Group About Its Super Bowl Commercial, Falsely Claimed Ads Were Sold Out
• Democrats Sue to Force U.S. to Ratify ERA, Allowing Unlimited Abortions Up to Birth
More Pro-Life News• Methodist Pastor Prays for Women to Have the Right to Kill Their Babies in Abortions
• Elizabeth Warren Promises Not to Spread Misinformation, But Says Abortion is Like “Getting Your Tonsils Out”
• Abortionist is Still Aborting Babies Even Though His Medical License Has Expired
• Pro-Life Democrat: Democrats are Such “Abortion Extremists” More People Will Leave the Party
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000344 EndHTML:001067056 StartFragment:001001267 EndFragment:001066892 StartSelection:001001296 EndSelection:001066851 SourceURL:https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/junkemail/id/AQMkADAwATYwMAItZGJlYS1lZQAzZC0wMAItMDAKAEYAAAOdSUZXBRJARIZyq67YULayBwD2CjIlwJtRRLyqmx5u3P4aAAACASAAAADtIpPhwWvSTpXZCblXLChLAAJmVDrUAAAA Mail – patty brey – Outlook
One of the top agenda items on his list is forcing Americans to fund the Planned Parenthood abortion business.
Bloomberg’s $10 Million Super Bowl Ad Says He’s “Fighting for Every Child,” But He Supports Abortion
Mike Bloomberg will be running a $10 million Super Bowl ad saying he’s “fighting for every child.”
Responding to pro-lifers’ outrage this week, FOX Sports said it did not have ad space in the 2020 Super Bowl to fit in a pro-life commercial from Faces of Choice.
Three pro-abortion Democrat leaders filed a lawsuit this week to force the United States to ratify the pro-abortion Equal Rights Amendment (ERA) to the Constitution.
A United Methodist pastor in Florida stirred up dissension in the state legislature Wednesday when he openly prayed for the “right” to abort unborn babies.
Elizabeth Warren Promises Not to Spread Misinformation, But Says Abortion is Like “Getting Your Tonsils Out”
Elizabeth Warren is confused. Yesterday she made a promise to not spread misinformation. But, when it comes to abortion, she is one of the biggest distributors of misinformation.
An abortionist who works at the Hagerstown Reproductive Health Services in Hagerstown, Maryland, has been doing so on an expired medical license since September 30, 2019.
Pro-life Democrats do exist. They are many, and they want their party to represent their voices, too.