Louisiana Passes Bill Banning Abortions-LifeNews.com
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, May 29, 2019
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Louisiana Legislature Passes Bill Banning Abortions When Unborn Baby’s Heartbeat Begins
• Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Claims Pregnant Women are Not “Mothers”
• Nancy Pelosi Calls Herself a “Devout Catholic” Even Though She Supports Abortions Up to Birth
• Washington Post: Planned Parenthood CEO Leana Wen Lied About Women Dying From Illegal Abortions
More Pro-Life News
• Missouri Gov: Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic is So Dangerous for Women It’s “Reckless” to Keep It Open
• Radical Illinois Bill Would Repeal Parental Notification and Ban on Partial-Birth Abortions
• Abortion Advocates Threatened to Rape Pro-Life Legislator’s Wife After He Voted for Abortion Ban
• Abortion Activist Hits Pro-Lifer With Cane After He Says “Have Mercy on These Babies”
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
The Louisiana legislature today gave its final approval to the heartbeat bill to make it the next state to ban abortions this year.
“(A) woman who exercises her constitutionally protected right to terminate a pregnancy is not a ‘mother,’ ” she wrote.
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday accused Alabama Republicans of “hypocrisy” for passing a law banning abortion without exceptions for rape and incest.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com
The Washington Post fact checker slammed Planned Parenthood with its worst rating this week for claiming thousands of women died from illegal abortions annually prior to Roe v. Wade.
|HEAVEN SPEAKSJoin us for the Rosary Vigil for Our Lady’s Anniversary Weekend of June 14, 15, 16.Priests go free, domestic air, hotel, meals. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. www.smwa.org (Advertisement)|
Missouri Gov: Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic is So Dangerous for Women It’s “Reckless” to Keep It Open
In advance of a court hearing today, Missouri’s governor said that Planned Parenthood’s sole remaining abortion clinic in the state is so dangerous for women that it’s “reckless” to keep it open.
The national pro-life group Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) slammed radical legislation passed by Illinois lawmakers to expand abortion on demand through birth, allow non-doctors to perform abortions, repeal the state’s ban on partial birth abortion, and more.
Abortion advocates claim to support women but it appears some only support abortion and violence.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
Planned Parenthood’s Most Dangerous Abortion Clinic May Lose Its License, Making Missouri Abortion Free
|Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.|