THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP! THE USA DOES NOT NEED TO BE THE THUG FOR THE BRITISH EMPIRE!
Trump orders Pentagon to withdraw up to HALF the 14,000 American troops serving in Afghanistan – ‘a decision made at same time as Syria withdrawal’, sparking Mattis’ resignation
- The military has been ordered to substantially cut troop levels in Afghanistan
- Verbal drawdown orders have been given but logistics are still in planning stage
- Sources say the timeline could be weeks or months, possibly by next summer
- More than 2,400 U.S. troops have died during the 17-year war in Afghanistan
- President Donald Trump has long pressed to pull troops out of the country
- Comes as Trump on Wednesday ordered all U.S. troops to pull out of Syria
- Both moves may have contributed to resignation of Defense Secretary Mattis
President Donald Trump has ordered the U.S. military to withdraw up to half of its 14,000 troops from Afghanistan, officials say.
The Pentagon is developing plans to withdraw the troops, marking a sharp change in the Trump administration’s policy aimed at forcing the Taliban to the peace table after more than 17 years of war, according to U.S. officials.
One official says the troops could be out by summer, but no final decision has been made.
Another official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said a decision had been made and verbal orders had been given to start planning for the draw down. The official said timelines were being discussed but it could happen in weeks or months.
President Donald Trump reportedly ordered the drawdown in Afghanistan at the same time he decided to pull all troops out of Syria
The decisions are thought to have led to the resignation of Defense Secretary Mattis, who is seen above at the beginning of the war in late 2001 when he was a Marine brigadier general.
MY COMMENT: MAD DOG MATTIS LOVES FIGHTING FOR THE BRITISH EMPIRE! HE CAN’T STAND WORLD PEACE. SO GLAD HE’S GONE! HE’S AN ILLUMINATI PUPPET OR IN OTHER WORDS A SATANIC PUPPET.