Hypocrite Abortion Activist Michelle (Big Mike) Obama Does Not Believe in Aborting His or Her Own
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, December 27, 2018
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Americans Say Abortion Activist Michelle Obama is the Woman They Admire Most
• Kamala Harris Says a Trump Nominee is “Extreme” Because He’s a Pro-Life Catholic Man
• San Antonio, Texas Abortion Clinic Will Close Down Next Week Saving Babies’ Lives
• President Trump Has Kept His Promise, Nominating Dozens of Good Conservative Judges
More Pro-Life News
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Remains Funded Despite Shutdown. Here’s Why
• Born Crying After a Late-Term Abortion, Disabled baby Boy Dies an Hour Later in Mother’s Arms
• Cruel Pro-Abortion Trolls Call This Disabled Baby a “Monster”
• Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia: “Theory Behind Roe v. Wade Does Not Make Any Sense”
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Please support LifeNews.com with a year-end donation. We are at 72% of the $35,000 we need for our 2019 goal!
After being the most admired woman for the last 17 years, Americans have switched from pro-abortion Hillary Clinton and now say Michelle Obama is the woman they admire most.
Democratic Senators Kamala Harris (CA) and Mazie Hirono (HI) recently sent some written questions to Trump judicial nominee Brian C. Buescher i.
An abortion facility in San Antonio, Texas appears to be closing this December after dedicated pro-lifers worked for years to save babies from abortion there.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com
As the last post for 2018, I’d like to very briefly dig into a story by Zoe Tillman, headlined “Trump’s New Judges Are Everything Conservatives Hoped For And Liberals Feared.”
|VIRGIN MARY SPEAKS TO AMERICALearn the messages and prophecies. Our Lady: “Communion in the Hand is a sacrilege.” For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. www.smwa.org (Advertisement)|
While portions of the government are currently “shut down,” the abortion giant continuous receiving taxpayer funds.
In a tragic story that shows how abortion is never the answer to serious disability, a mother has spoken out about how the abortion of her son failed and he was born alive and crying,.
Naffi and Racheli Goldman spend every hour of their days caring for their severely disabled daughter.
There I was, peacefully switching back and forth between three sporting events when I happened upon Piers Morgan’s show on CNN.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
|Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.|
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.