As of today, we are just 21 days away from what is the most significant mid-term election in recent history, and only 6 days away from the start of early voting (October 22nd) in Texas. This election is not about parties, but about peace or war, and about a new paradigm for economic, technological and scientific development, or a descent into a horrific dark age of depression and genocide. That is why I decided to run as an Independent and why I am asking for you to get active right now in support of my campaign.
Here are a few things I need you to volunteer to do:
- Donate to my campaign, so that I can do a media blitz of radio, newspaper ads, and print literature to distribute in the district over the next three weeks.
- Contact 5 or more people and arrange to go together to an early voting location to cast your votes for Kesha Rogers.
- Contact everyone you can on your email or social media networks to activate them around my campaign. Most importantly, emphasize in all communications: Do Not Vote Straight Party—Split Your Vote for KESHA ROGERS, INDEPENDENT FOR CONGRESS
- My volunteer team is doing daily walking tours in the district. Can you join us? YES
- I will be participating in several campaign events this week. Check the calendar on my website: https://www.kesharogers.com and please stop by to say hello and help us organize at these activities.
Finally, I have some very special events coming up next week, so please reserve the dates.
- Monday, October 22nd, at 6:30 PM, President Donald Trump is set to campaign in Houston at NRG Arena. This is taking place right in the middle of the 9th Congressional District, my district and I would like campaign volunteers to be there in force, to help me distribute thousands of pieces of literature to educate and mobilize the participants to support my campaign and policies to “make the nation great with great projects.”
- Thursday, October 25th, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM, Location: Clarion Inn, 2930 West Sam Houston Parkway South, Houston, TX 77042 – “The Fraud of Global Warming – Genocide By Another Name and How To Defeat It”. Speakers: Tom Wysmueller, former NASA meteorologist and Joel DeJean, electrical engineer.
- Saturday, October 27th, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Classical Music Concert sponsored by Kesha Rogers 2018, “The Sweet Power of Music to Unify and Uplift the Nation”, Location: Fort Bend Music Center, 12919 Southwest Freeway, Suite 160, Stafford, TX 77477, Featuring Schiller Houston Community Chorus and Soloists
With your help, we can win the battle to save our nation and make it great again with great projects.
Yours in the fight,