Planned Parenthood Doesn’t Report Sex Trafficking of Women (Only In It For the Money!) Planned Parenthood is PURE Evil!
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, May 31, 2018
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Former Abortion Clinic Staffers: Planned Parenthood Doesn’t Report Sex Trafficking of Women
• Planned Parenthood Cancels Abortions After Supreme Court Sides With Pro-Life Law
• Planned Parenthood Can’t Refute Report Showing It Doing Abortions on 12-Year-Old Girls, Not Reporting Sexual Abuse
• Parents Pull Their 11 and 12-Year-Old Kids From School After Class Pushes Sex and Birth Control on Them
More Pro-Life News
• Liberals Trash Touching Photo of Ivanka Trump and Her Son: It’s “Tone Deaf” and “White Privileged”
• Starbucks CEO Denies Knowing About Company’s Donations to Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Equal Rights Amendment That Could Overturn Every Pro-Life State Law Nationwide Ratified in Another State
• UN Unveils New Campaign Claiming People Don’t Have “Human Rights” Before Birth
• After Legalizing Abortion, Ireland Now Wants to Ban Praying Outside Abortion Clinics
• Pro-Abortion Couple Complains to Bishop After Priest Says They May Not Get Married in Catholic Church
• Police Seize Abortion Robot Attempting to Break Pro-Life Law, Distribute Dangerous Abortion Pills
• New Study Claims Women Who Kill Their Babies in Abortions Won’t Be Depressed
• Pro-Life Marathon Runner Races With a Purpose and Does Something Amazing While She Runs
• Judge Upholds His Decision Overturning California Law Legalizing Assisted Suicide
• A Mother’s Love for Her Unborn Baby Demonstrates Why Abortion is Wrong
• Democrat Obstruction in the Senate Is Hurting Our Courts
A concerning new video features three former Planned Parenthood abortion clinic directors and staffers talking about the abortion company’s failure to report sexual assault and sexual abuse on young girls.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
The Planned Parenthood abortion business apparently is unable to refute a report showing it doing abortions on girls as young as 12 and failing to report the sexual abuse.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
San Diego parents pulled their kids from school and rallied outside the district’s headquarters Tuesday, expressing anger and frustration over a sex-ed curriculum they allege is completely inappropriate for their young children.
Starbucks has been on a list for years of major corporations that donate to the Planned Parenthood abortion business.
Equal Rights Amendment That Could Overturn Every Pro-Life State Law Nationwide Ratified in Another State
The Illinois legislature ratified a dangerous constitutional amendment Wednesday that could overturn every pro-life law in the United States.
In blatant violation of international law, the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights has unveiled a startling new campaign that claims “you have human rights since birth.”