LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Appeals Court Prohibits Alfie Evans’ Parents From Flying Him to Italy for Care and Treatment
• Hospital Misleads Appeals Court: We Never Said Alfie Evans Would Die Soon. Told Court in February He’d Die “in Minutes”
• Judge in Alfie Evans Case: Quit Telling Me He’s a Human Being, “There’s Virtually Nothing of His Brain Left”
• Alfie Evans’ Mom Shares Touching Photo of Him and Father Asleep: “Don’t Believe What You Read, Alfie is Doing Great”
More Pro-Life News
• Hospital Officials Waited 28 Hours Before Finally Feeding Alfie Evans. “Not Even an Animal Would be Treated Like This”
• Alfie Evans’ Father Considers Filing Lawsuit Against Doctors “for Conspiring to Murder My Son”
• British Police Will Monitor and Prosecute “Malicious Communications” Supporting Alfie Evans
• American Supporters of Alfie Evans to Hold Prayer Vigil at British Embassy in Washington Thursday
• Court Stops Wife From Starving Her Disabled Husband to Death Against His Will
• Poll Shows More Americans Want All or Most Abortions Made Illegal
• 30-Year-Old Woman Suffered Painful Death After Botched Second-Trimester Abortion
• Court Protects Little Sisters of the Poor From Being Force to Fund Abortion Pills
• Louisiana Senate Passes Pro-Life Bill Banning Abortions After 15 Weeks
• Hospital Kicks Out Medical Staff From Air Ambulance Standing By to Take Alfie Evans to Italy
• Ohio Supreme Court Says Health Department Can Shut Down Last Abortion Clinic in Toledo
• Candidate for Governor Says Doctor Told Her She Had to Abort One of Her Twin Babies
• Louisiana Committee OKs Bill Requiring Abortion Clinics to Bury Aborted Babies Instead of Selling Their Parts
• In Arizona Congressional Race, Pro-Life Debbie Lesko Defeats Pro-Abortion Hiral Tipirneni
The appeals court in the Alfie Evans case has officially prohibited his parents from flying the 23-month old boy to Rome Italy to take him to a pediatric hospital that has offered to provide appropriate medical care and treatment for him.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
If you liked Return of the Children, you will love The Monk & The Skunk. Read 1st chapter free at email@example.com. If you like it, we send the book & you pay after you read it. $12.95 Free Shipping
After a disheartening appeals court ruling preventing Alfie Evans’ parents from flying the 23-month old boy to Rome, Italy to take him to a pediatric hospital that has offered to provide appropriate medical care and treatment for him, Alfie’s mother has posted a new photo of him.
Hospital Officials Waited 28 Hours Before Finally Feeding Alfie Evans. “Not Even an Animal Would be Treated Like This”
Little Alfie Evans is finally getting food. But officials at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital waited 28 hours before finally feeding the 23-month old boy, who is fighting a rare neurological condition.
Whatever happens with the legal battle over Alfie Evans’ life and death and whether his parents can take him home or take him to Italy for proper care and treatment, the battle in the courts may continue for some time.
It’s bad enough that the British government is essentially sentencing Alfie Evans to death.
American supporters of Alfie Evans who have been wondering what they can do now have an opportunity to show their support publicly. Supporters of Alfie and his family will be gathering in Washington DC on Thursday at the British Embassy to hold a prayer vigil on their behalf.