LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Pope Francis Speaks Out for Alfie Evans After Meeting His Father: “It’s Our Duty to Do Everything to Care for Life”
• Professor Celebrates Barbara Bush’s Death: “She Was a Racist. I’m Happy The Witch is Dead”
• Catholic Bishops in England Issue Shocking Statement Defending Hospital Yanking Alfie Evans’ Life Support
• If Porn Star Stormy Daniels Wins Her Lawsuit, She’s Giving Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz $130,000
More Pro-Life News
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Gets $540 Million of Your Tax Dollars, It’s Spending $30 Million to Take Over Congress
• Facebook Launches New Tools to “Identify and Remove” Accounts Posting “Fake News” That May Target Pro-Lifers
• Democrats Oppose Secretary of State Nominee Mike Pompeo Just Because He’s Pro-Life
• WATCH: Woman Reunites 13 Years Later With Nurse Who Talked Her Out Of Abandoning Her Newborn Baby
• Media Ignores Plight of Alfie Evans Even as Pope Francis Intervenes
• Appeals Court Forces Ohio to Fund Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Planned Parenthood’s 2018 Plan is the Same as Their 2016 Plan for Hillary Clinton, Hopefully They Lose Again
• Legalizing Assisted Suicide Has Created a Slippery Slope Leading to Euthanizing the Elderly
• British Health Secretary Wants to Women to Kill Their Babies in At-Home Abortions
• Arizona Votes Can Help Pro-Life Congressional Candidate Debbie Lesko in Special Election
The father of Alfie Evans met late Wednesday with Pope Francis at the Vatican and asked him to help speak out on behalf of his son’s life.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Gets $540 Million of Your Tax Dollars, It’s Spending $30 Million to Take Over Congress
There are plenty of Americans who’d hoped Planned Parenthood would be saying goodbye to a lot more than Cecile Richards this spring.
Facebook Launches New Tools to “Identify and Remove” Accounts Posting “Fake News” That May Target Pro-Lifers
Facebook has not allayed pro-life advocates’ concerns about censorship, despite its CEO’s stated desire to be a unbiased platform.
Supporting unrestricted abortion on demand has become a big deal for Democrat politicians.
A woman who considered abandoning her son as a scared teen mom reunited recently with the nurse who encouraged her to parent her little boy.