LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, April 12, 2018
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Catholic Church Revokes Funding From “Catholic” Group That Promotes Abortion
• Alfie Evans’ Parents Get Second Chance in Court to Stop Hospital From Yanking His Life Support
. Catholic Church Disaffiliates “Catholic” College Hosting Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards
More Pro-Life News
• Alfie Evans’ Dad Asks Pope Francis to Help His Son: “Please Save Alfie”
• Possible Speaker Candidate Jim Jordan Wants to Defund Planned Parenthood
• Judge Blocks Nation’s Most Pro-Life Law Banning Abortions After 15 Weeks
• Pro-Life Group Hits Back After City Bans Pro-Lifers From Praying in Front of Abortion Clinics
• Judge Blocks Kentucky Law Banning Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Off Babies’ Limbs
• If Ireland Legalizes Abortion Women Will Take Abortion Pills That Could Kill Them
• Teachers Union Votes to Teach Students at About How to Get Abortions
Eight Catholic diocese in Canada are revoking funding from an international agency that may be promoting abortions against church teachings.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
The parents of little Alfie Evans have been given a second chance in court to stop a children’s hospital from yanking his life support over their objections.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
The fight to save the life of Alfie Evans has reached a desperate level. It is a desperate enough for Alfie’s father to ask Pope Francis for his help to save his son.
A strong advocate against the abortion giant Planned Parenthood, U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan’s name is being floated as a possible candidate for speaker of the House.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
A Mississippi judge extended a block Wednesday on a new state law that prohibits abortions on unborn babies after 15 weeks.
Pro-life campaigners are launching a massive nationwide freedom campaign in a bid to stop councils using ASBO-style orders to ban peaceful prayer vigils outside abortion centres.