LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Planned Parenthood: “We Need a Disney Princess Who’s Had an Abortion”
• Networks Cover March for Our Lives 13X More Than March for Life
• Alfie Evans’ Parents Ask European Court of Human Rights to Stop Hospital From Yanking His Life Support
. Judge Throws Out Lawsuit Against Google, Lets YouTube Censor Pro-Life Videos
More Pro-Life News
• Kentucky Legislature Passes Bill to Ban Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Babies Limb From Limb
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz CEO Cecile Richards Gives Her 10 Best Parenting Tips
• Here’s the Abortion Industry’s Plan to Abort Babies Without Abortion Clinics
• Woman Arrested While Praying Outside Abortion Clinic Found Not Guilty of Disorderly Conduct
• Abortion Activist Admits Women Use Abortions for Birth Control: “Women Have Had 7 Abortions”
• Government Report Finds Censorship and Discrimination Against Pro-Life Students on College Campuses
• Abortion Activists Couldn’t Present Supreme Court With Any Examples of Pregnancy Centers Misleading Women
• Adult Stem Cells Help Little Chloe Levine Recover From Cerebral Palsy. Now She Can Run and Jump
• This Man Makes a Living Selling Suicide Kits Online
• Beauty Magazine “Allure” Slams Pregnancy Centers as “Bull—-” Places “Keeping Women From Abortions”
• Missouri House Approves Pro-Life Bill to Ban Abortions After 20 Weeks
• Pro-Life Group Backs Karin Housley for Senate in Minnesota Over Pro-Abortion Sen. Tina Smith
Two different marches claim to voice America’s youth and boast youthful crowds – but that doesn’t mean they’re treated the same by the liberal media.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
It’s official. Following defeat in numerous courts in Great Britain, Tom Evans and Kate James, the parents of little Alfie Evans, are asking the European Court of Human Rights to halt the withdrawal of Alfie’s ventilator as an “interim measure.”
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
With nations doing everything possible to “eliminate” Down syndrome by killing as many babies who have it as possible you had to know that in time people with Down Syndrome would speak out in outrage.
Kentucky soon may become the next state to protect unborn babies from brutal dismemberment abortions.
When more than 300,000 women take parenting advice from Planned Parenthood every year, they end up the parents of dead children.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Ever wonder why the industry developed the “abortion pill”?
Thomas More Society attorneys have achieved a courtroom victory on behalf of an Alabama pro-life sidewalk counselor.
Abortion Activists Couldn’t Present Supreme Court With Any Examples of Pregnancy Centers Misleading Women
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contactnews@lifenews.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.