Abortions Are a Political Weapon From the Zionists Running the USA!
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Supreme Court Justice Elana Kagan: California Law “Gerrymandered” to Force Pregnancy Centers to Promote Abortion
• Judge Blocks New Pro-Life Mississippi Law Banning Abortions After 15 Weeks
• Ohio Appeals Judge’s Ruling Striking Down Ban on Abortion of Babies With Down Syndrome
. Abortion Clinic Caught Transporting Box of Aborted Babies in Car and Selling Them to Someone
More Pro-Life News
• Florida Governor Signs Bill to Fund Pregnancy Centers Saving Babies From Abortion
• Why Do Babies Kick in the Womb? Science Has the Answer
• Planned Parenthood Botches Abortion So Badly That Mother Delivered Her Dead Baby in Her Bathroom
• Awesome Viral Video Shows Moms and Kids With Down Syndrome Singing “A Thousand Years”
• Moms and Babies Saved From Abortion Pose in Front of Planned Parenthood, What Happened Next is Awesome
• Idaho Governor Signs Groundbreaking Bill to Inform Women How Their Abortions Can be Reversed
• Supreme Court Appears Poised to Overturn Law Forcing Pregnancy Centers to Promote Abortions
• Democrats Outraged That Republicans are Trying to Stop Obamacare From Funding Abortions
• Abortion Activists Spend Hundreds of Thousands Trying to Defeat One of the Last Pro-Life Democrats in Congress
• Main Character on “Mary Kills People” Insists She’s “Not a Killer” Despite Euthanizing Patients
• California Thinks It Can Force Pro-Life Centers to Promote Abortion. What Will the Supreme Court Decide?
• Ohio Bill Bans All Abortions, Declares Unborn Babies as People Under Law
• California Tries to Force Pro-Life Pregnancy Centers to Advertise for Abortion
The last abortion clinic in Mississippi is suing to overturn a new law that bans abortions after 15 weeks.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
The Ohio Attorney General’s Office plans to appeal a ruling striking down a non-discrimination law that protects unborn babies with Down syndrome from abortion.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
A South Carolina abortion clinic as been caught on video illegally transporting the bodies of aborted babies in a car and transferring them to a waste management company.
Florida mothers and babies will continue to receive life-affirming support after Gov. Rick Scott signed a bill Monday to fund pregnancy resource centers.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
A lawsuit was filed in the Superior Court in Worcester, Massachusetts, on March 5, 2018, against Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts by a woman who experienced a bungled late-term abortion that resulted in the birth of her presumably dead baby in her bathroom.
A group of mothers and their children with Down syndrome are wowing the internet with a powerful music video to the popular song “A Thousand Years.”
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contactnews@lifenews.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.