Zionists’ Lobbyists Paid to Have This Bill Passed in Oregon: Starving the Mentally Ill to DEATH!
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Oregon Legislature Passes Bill to Allow Starving Mentally Ill Patients to Death
• United Airlines Cuts Ties With NRA But Funds Planned Parenthood Abortion Business
• Planned Parenthood Aborts 16-Year-Old Girl’s Unborn Baby Without Her Parents’ Consent
. Abortion Activist Barbra Streisand Blames Trump for Parkland Shooting: He “Brings Out the Violence in People”
More Pro-Life News
• ABC Refuses to Apologize for Joy Behar Saying Mike Pence Has a “Mental Illness” Because He’s a Christian
• Nurse Finds Baby Who Survived Abortion in a Dish Struggling to Live: “He Was Alive, and He Was Breathing”
• Doctors Save Unborn Baby Girl After Her Mother Died Days Before Birth
• Miracle Baby Born Smaller Than an iPad Could Have Been Aborted, She’s Doing Great Five Months Later
• Pro-Life Actress Stacey Dash Is Running for Congress
• Abortion Activist Says Pro-Life People Praying Outside Abortion Clinics is “Abuse and Harassment”
• He’s Been a Democrat Congressman for 14 Years and His Party Wants Him Gone Because He’s Pro-Life
• Here’s How Abortion Advocates Use Deceptive Terms to Desensitize People to Killing Unborn Children
• Utah Senate Committee Passes Bill Banning Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome
• South Dakota Passes Bill Requiring Planned Parenthood to Tell Women Abortion Kills a “Living Human Being”
• Missouri House Passes Bill Requiring Parental Notification Before a Teen Can Get an Abortion
When Oregon became the first state in the nation to legalize the practice of assisted suicide, pro-life advocates argued this would be a slippery slope that would lead to euthanasia.
United Airlines is under fire from conservatives today for cutting ties with the NRA after the horrific school shooting in Parkland, Florida.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
A complaint has been filed with the Ohio Attorney General’s office accusing an Akron Planned Parenthood office of violating laws requiring parental consent before a minor can receive an abortion, according to a document obtained by Operation Rescue.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Abortion advocates are no strangers to making ironic comments. Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards does that all the time — saying Planned Parenthood believes every person has a right to life, for example.
ABC Refuses to Apologize for Joy Behar Saying Mike Pence Has a “Mental Illness” Because He’s a Christian
It looks like ABC isn’t going to apologize for “The View” co-host Joy Behar’s on-air mocking of Vice President Mike Pence’s Christian faith.
Nurse Finds Baby Who Survived Abortion in a Dish Struggling to Live: “He Was Alive, and He Was Breathing”
Virgin Mary Speaks to America
Learn the messages and prophecies. “Communion in the Hand is a Sacrilege.” – Our Lady. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (ADVERTISEMENT)
Doctors went to great lengths to save an unborn baby girl’s life after her mother died unexpectedly last week in Berlin, Germany.
Baby Roux Maskery became the little miracle that her parents desperately hoped for this year.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contactnews@lifenews.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.