Skip to content
Bullshitter’s Anonymous: Politicians Needed
Bullshitter’s Anonymous 12 Steps
- “We admitted we were powerless over bullshit – that our lives had become full of shit.
- Came to believe that a power within ourselves could restore us to truth and sanity.
- Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Truth as Aristotle understood it.
- Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of all my bullshit.
- Admitted to my big toe and to another human being the exact nature of our bullshit.
- Were entirely ready to take action and remove bullshitting from my character and loins.
- Humbly seeked Vampires to suck the bullshit blood from my veins.
- Made a list of all persons I bullshitted and became willing to make amends to them all by doing whatever they wish including eating their ear wax.
- Made direct amends to my victims and sent them flowers, world cup tickets, wine and chocolate depending on their preference.
- Continued to take personal inventory and when we bullshitted, promptly announced it in a public square.
- Sought through practice to improve my understanding of the truth and why bullshitting and being deluded only hurts myself and others.
- Having had an awakening as the result of these Steps, I promptly sent a check of my life savings to The Bullshit Busters.”
You may also like...