Dr. Judith Reisman lists documentaries on Alfred Kinsey and the childhood sexualization agenda.
Judith Reisman’s research on Kinsey.
Points discussed in The Children of Table 34:
- Systematic molestation of over 300 children.
- Ideas about “normal” childhood sexual development come from this criminal research.
- Sex educators are trained based on the Kinsey model.
- Co-author Pomeroy’s books that sexualize children.
- Reisman’s study shows huge number of images associating sex with children and violence in pornographic magazines.
- Discussion of the fraudulent nature of Kinsey’s research by J. Gordon Muir. See this article by him.
- Kinsey provided what people thought were “scientific” arguments in order to counter moral objections.
- Kinsey’s horrendous description of supposed “orgasms”.
- Very interesting section on sexual indoctrination of academics, e.g. “nude body workshops”.
- Three institutions subscribing to Kinsey Institute train most sex educators.
- Names of key academics involved in running SIECUS including Pomeroy. Also Mary Calderone (Planned Parenthood).
- Quote by Lester Kirdendall:
“Programs of the future will probe sexual expression with same-sex partners and even across generational lines. With a diminished sense of guilt, these patterns will become legitimate. And the emphasis on normality and abnormality will be much diminished with these future trends.”
- Many sex education programs start at Kindergarten under the excuse of “safe sex” and preventing AIDS.
- Documentary for children showing them how to wear a condom.
- Academics who support pedophilia have their own magazine.
- Changing concept of family. De-normalizing nuclear family.
SIECUS consulted on 2009 UNESCO sex education report: see UNESCO report from 2009 and International Planned Parenthood Foundation propaganda from 2011
Related, more info:
The Kinsey Coverup
“The Kinsey Syndrome” on his use of pedophiles, sexual revolution based on fraud, pornography’s connection with sex crimes
Swiss documentary “Originators of Early Sexualization” exposes Kinsey and modern sex education
Books by J. Gordon Muir: